Found Deceased Mi - Holly Kay Towery, 32, Royal Oak, 12 June 2018

Oh man....thus far I've had no suspicion that the bf is involved in Holly's disappearance. But you all are making me ponder some things.
Still though, I'm leaning to something having happened to Holly, wrong place wrong time sort of thing (don't ask me what though), that has nothing to do with the bf. What does he have to gain, what is his motive, where was the opportunity to harm her?
As far as self harm.....I don't believe that...for now.
I'm also pondering this custody thing.....
I don't feel bf involved. I'm glad he's speaking out and updating on fb. It is keeping lots of attention on this case.

I don't know why this bothers me but i'm throwing it out there. When she got into her car, she put the passenger side window down along with the back passenger side, then put the backseat one back up however after she turned the car around she didn't have the drivers window down, just the passengers side. Some have said she is a smoker but wouldn't you have your side down for ashes etc? Again, not sure why that bothers me so much.

You aren’t the only one who is bothered by that. I had a crazy thought that she might not have been alone when she got into the Durango at the house (just thinking out loud). It’s almost like she wanted to show the camera she was alone.

I agree I think before sending are you ok he called then asked if ok and then probably called over and over and over.
All within an hour. Since that text at 7:33 said wow your phone's been off an hour, that would mean he called at 6:33 and her phone was off. He knew she was going to the market. What is the big deal with her not answering her phone fifteen minutes after she left up to an hour? I wouldn't be suspicious in those circumstances. It's like he purposely wanted to say that in the text as if he planned to, but what would be the motive?

I don't know why this bothers me but i'm throwing it out there. When she got into her car, she put the passenger side window down along with the back passenger side, then put the backseat one back up however after she turned the car around she didn't have the drivers window down, just the passengers side. Some have said she is a smoker but wouldn't you have your side down for ashes etc? Again, not sure why that bothers me so much.

I read on the FB page that the driver’s side window is broke which explains why she wouldn’t open the driver’s window.

Using Google Maps and public information search, I put pins at the home, Hollywood Markets and 12th and Stephenson (location where phone last pinged). The phone's last ping is not the direction of the market, however there is a gym there at 12 mile Rd and Stephenson.
If she did go to the gym instead of the supermarket and if it‘s the gym he was at, it could mean she thought he‘s having an affair or whatever and tried to catch him in the act. That would explain her not bringing her daughter and could even explain her bringing a weapon. And it would explain his strange behavior. IMO, JMO, IDK, etc.

All within an hour. Since that text at 7:33 said wow your phone's been off an hour, that would mean he called at 6:33 and her phone was off. He knew she was going to the market. What is the big deal with her not answering her phone fifteen minutes after she left up to an hour? I wouldn't be suspicious in those circumstances. It's like he purposely wanted to say that in the text as if he planned to, but what would be the motive?
I don't know, maybe I'm crazy but if I text my husband and I could see didn't open my text, I'd be like what the heck is he doing and I'd call him. He's the same with me and 99% of the time it's because my son has my phone so he'll call and say hey I text you. Many times it's something he needs answered or needs me to do or checking to see if I need anything before he heads home.
Also maybe he calls her when he gets home to let her know hey I'm home now so she knows who her daughter is with. JMO
I guess I don't find the text or call strange because I can relate.
The gun on the other hand throws me. I'm still wondering when he last saw it. Maybe Holly moved it because of her daughter and forgot to tell him she put it somewhere.

My husband and I send pics like this daily. I will get a picture while my husband his home for lunch with him and my son. I get off work and I will send my husband a pic of me and my son just saying hi. People might think we are weird but we always send pics daily. Also if I was going to the store and should only take 20 minutes, within 30 my husband would text me and visa versa. That's just us though.

I guess for me it's the pictures and the Wow....phone off for an hour. Hard to decipher tone in the written word, plus not knowing him, hard to speculate intent. Those last few just caught my attention. I wonder if they were like you and your husband or if this is out of character for him/them. Thanks for sharing your perspective. It helped remind me we are all different.

From the article:

Holly’s boyfriend, Allen Reinwasser, has stated that a gun is missing from their home. He has stated that the gun is generally kept in or on a night stand. That statement would seem odd especially with little children being in the home.
If Holly did take the gun with her for protection, who was she afraid of? If she was in possession of the gun, she would have been able to protect herself.
Reinwasser told Channel 7 Action News that she is a good mother and always responsible. A good responsible mother would not allow a loaded gun sitting on or in a night stand to be accessible to young children in the home.

For the locals, are there places where she could have drove off the road in regards to her pings?

In between her house and 12 Mile and Stephenson, not really at all. It’s a very developed area. In between 12 & Stephenson and where the phone was found in Pontiac, there might be a few hiding spots here and there, but it’s also a very developed area. Someone will find the Durango pretty soon if it’s still in the area.

Just throwing out all possibilities until we can narrow more down, MAYBE,,,,, she didn’t trust having the gun in the house with the 22 year old around. JMO
If she didnt trust him enough to think it was ok to leave him and the gun in the house together to the point of hiding it or taking it with her I dont think she would have left her kid there with him though.

This may be a stupid question, but in regards to what I bolded above.....he states it's LE who told him it was off, but he sent texts about her phone being off? Is there a way he knew then, but is just reiterating with LE for credibility sake? I rarely comment, but that's just bugging me.

I’m glad that you brought this up, HopefulinGa. It’s actually a great question, IMO.

The BF’s exact words in the text sent at 7:33 pm on Tuesday were:

“Wow ... phone is off for an hour?”

The above quote is from the ss he added to an FB post when he edited it at 11:47 am on Wednesday, stating:

I added the last texts and times since people seem to be making assumptions.”

The original (unedited) version of his first FB post about Holly’s disappearance says:

“Please help...my gf left at 6:12pm last night hasn't been heard from since she texted me she was going to the store at 6:17pm. Her phone was shut off at 6:23 per the police investigation. I haven't slept in 26 hrs looking for her all night. If anyone knows anything please get ahold of me. Picture is last what she was wearing and that is her 2003 Durango.” (BBM)

Personally, I don’t feel that the “per the police investigation” part is suspicious in itself. What does feel strange, IMO, is the fact that he clearly felt a need to back this up by posting the text conversation, in addition to a security camera footage of himself in their driveway, walking towards the front door at 6:44 pm and the photo of one of the girls outside and another of himself with the girls sent at 7:10 pm and 7:12 pm respectively.

I don’t know exactly what kinds of assumptions people were making or what types of comments were being posted during the first four hours after he first posted about Holly’s disappearance. I would have to think pretty terrible, based on all of the “evidence” he apparently felt he had to share with the general public. He even brought this up during the interview last night.

The security video still of himself and the ss shot of the photos sent to Holly’s phone, however, are a bit too much, IMO.

Maybe he has been wrongfully accused of a crime before, and is doing all he can to prevent that from happening again. Maybe this is just his personality. And perhaps I would be doing the same if I were to be subjected to what he has been subjected to.

In the meantime, I am patiently waiting to hear from LE.

I am going back to an idea posted early (ETA: Sorry, I want to give credit so I will go find the poster and post if I can.). She was going to pick something up, ahem, and he knew and that's why he was worried so early on. Would explain her taking the gun, not taking her daughter, and him expecting her back. Oh, and would explain Pontiac. ;)

ETA: UltaViolet4545 at post 61. Might be on to something..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back