MI - image of dead infant with rope around her neck found in Michigan

Constance

Reaction score
An image of a dead infant with a rope around her neck was found on a computer thumb drive containing child *advertiser censored* in southeastern Michigan, the FBI said.

The disclosure was made in a criminal complaint against Sean Gossman, of Adrian, who is charged with possessing child *advertiser censored*. The FBI declined to discuss the photo, but said the investigation is ongoing.

http://www.monroenews.com/news/2013...-michigan-child-*advertiser censored*-images/

I can't even come up with a comment :( :( :(

How disgusting & twisted do you have to be to do something like that. Wow, I seriously can't come up with anything else. That poor baby.

How disgusting & twisted do you have to be to do something like that. Wow, I seriously can't come up with anything else. That poor baby.

Hoping and praying it was some awful horrible prank and not real...

Fingers and everything else crossed that this was "only" (!!!) a staged photo and that they can locate the baby and get her to safety. Please let that be.

OMG. I want to vomit. Why?! What's worse is this vile human could possibly be related to me. I'm going to have to look some things up. His last name is not very common and it's within my family. I pray we are not related.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

There is something seriously, seriously, seriously wrong in this world.

PinkD, there's only three people that I can find with that name and that spelling.

Only thing I could find on him having to do with social media stuff.

http://www.gothpassions.com/seeme/goth3m077.html

He was goth3mo77 the demented freak.

There is something seriously, seriously, seriously wrong in this world.

PinkD, there's only three people that I can find with that name and that spelling.

Only thing I could find on him having to do with social media stuff.

http://www.gothpassions.com/seeme/goth3m077.html

He was goth3mo77 the demented freak.

I spent the entire night signing up and building family tree on ancestry.com last night because of this. I have always wanted to anyhow because my fathers side came to the US from Germany in the mid 1800's and created a German community in SE Indiana. There are distant relatives in MI so there is a probability this scum is related to me, let's just hope he's like my 1000th cousin or something.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

PD, don't worry about your family tree. This guy is not biologically related to you according to his mom. He was their foster child and then adopted.

Judy Gossman explained why her son showed up in court in a tan halter top and red stuffed bra. She doesn't want him around anyway. He left the family home at age 18 and moved into a group home.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20130520/METRO/305200372

Meanwhile he opted to stay in jail.

Thank goodness because Judy IS distantly related to me. (Faints)

This photograph was briefly alluded to in a much earlier report and I'm glad they are continuing to investigate the origin of that photo. I was afraid they'd just throw up their hands if this guy didn't take ownership.

Unfortunately, I don't think it's a prank, these people are SICK and cannot be redeemed.

It's also unfortunate that this guy is claiming to be transgender, because real transgender people are not pedophiles.

This photograph was briefly alluded to in a much earlier report and I'm glad they are continuing to investigate the origin of that photo. I was afraid they'd just throw up their hands if this guy didn't take ownership.

Unfortunately, I don't think it's a prank, these people are SICK and cannot be redeemed.

It's also unfortunate that this guy is claiming to be transgender, because real transgender people are not pedophiles.

eh. any type of person can be a pedophile. anyone. any sexual orientation. any gender. any race. any profession. any social/economic class. anyone.

with that said, just another reminder how many sick people are out there living amongst us.....and haven't been caught yet. it makes my skin crawl that people you would never suspect can be such vile evil humans. and then the people who you encounter who do make your skin crawl, yet you cant really do anything about it.

is this guy connected to that other freak from the UK who they found had a dungeon etc?

is this guy connected to that other freak from the UK who they found had a dungeon etc?

Naw, Lady L although it's a very, very, very small group of people that are interested in such horrific things.:banghead::banghead::banghead: (Filly rolls her eyes).

No, this is some guy that showed up to court in a red bra. What I wonder is if they will ever be able to find out where that image came from. Like where did this fool *advertiser censored** creep get that from?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back