MI MI - Jacob Cabinaw, 31, Traverse City, 31 March 2010

Hello, I am a news writer from New Mexico and am working an article, as just becoming news that human remains were found here near the Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico all that I've read so far does make it a very possible reality as it was mentioned he loved parks and was active, and yes it is common to go to El Paso if on a run to pick up and deliver back to Northeast, and would net you some serious cash and a cell phone would not be allowed to have on trip. We have many go missing in this area but honestly after reading these last 14 years feel that indeed Jacobs story has high probability and should be included in checking for sure. I have submitted another missing man from Arizona. And details are vagues so not even estimate of age or condition of remains has been told. I have contacted Traverse Sheriffs Department and am awaiting return call will update and God Bless. May whoever was found may their film now have closure.

Hello, I am a news writer from New Mexico and am working an article, as just becoming news that human remains were found here near the Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico all that I've read so far does make it a very possible reality as it was mentioned he loved parks and was active, and yes it is common to go to El Paso if on a run to pick up and deliver back to Northeast, and would net you some serious cash and a cell phone would not be allowed to have on trip. We have many go missing in this area but honestly after reading these last 14 years feel that indeed Jacobs story has high probability and should be included in checking for sure. I have submitted another missing man from Arizona. And details are vagues so not even estimate of age or condition of remains has been told. I have contacted Traverse Sheriffs Department and am awaiting return call will update and God Bless. May whoever was found may their film now have closure.
Welcome to Ws @mirothedj!
Just started a thread, thanks for the link..

Gotta say…this does make sense. Hopefully he is living his best life somewhere. I just wish he’d let his family know, if able.
I'm sorry but think to this is so far off base from being reality of his life story, he just got out of marriage with wife and into a relationship with a female after years of secretly being gay? To run away? That's odd, yeah 31 year old male siblings dote on others when their older brother has left home, and father was in and out so could have easily been influenced by women in his life, and having respect for females as he's a nice person to the point he's still friend with wife,and they think him playful and silly does not make him a bi that would go to bathhouses in the city, seems he would respect himself more than that, He had a gay friend, people not secure in even thier bi-sexuality allow that if their, closeted or self hating due to fear of association, also "trans" going to Catholic school is just going to school in uniform, most tribes are okay with " two spirits" if that were the case, but just seems to me even if he were bisexual not even gay cause obviously had relations and a kid, your assessment is a bit much. Coming from small towns by age 30 in a big family not many secrets your siblings don't know about you or that can be kept. The only things that make sense is he got an opportunity to make money, the local plug gave em an address to go to in ft worth. Dude found a way to get drugs and a car fast and did not care of consequences.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back