GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
That wouldn't surprise me as they never start on time. I have the spinning wheel of nothing on the click on detroit site.

Mine too Bravo...if anyone gets live, please do shout out! :D

I'm really shocked that so few are here. I myself have been following for years this one, and have been waiting and waiting and waiting. Someone needs to nudge Darkman! Wake up Darkman!

I think the Judge realized they were "on" while hearing some arguments. So again we wait.

Gosh at this rate it will be 11 a.m. LOL Got my speakers cranked so off I go to make some toast!

I clicked on the black screen on the freep link. I got a picture. Hasn't started yet tho.

Oh dear, I have to head out the door and will have to follow now on my phone with tapatalk for here, or *try* live streaming with my android. Road trip to Florida! :banghead: cannot do both at the same time on the droid. Join y'all later... signing out for now! Comments and tweets .... Thanks in advance for when I rejoin y'all! Hate to miss it beginning with y'all! :blowkiss:

I was suppose to be out of town and managed to get out of it LOL I could have likely gone and been back!

Oh dear, I have to head out the door and will have to follow now on my phone with tapatalk for here, or *try* live streaming with my android. Road trip to Florida! :banghead: cannot do both at the same time on the droid. Join y'all later... signing out for now! Comments and tweets .... Thanks in advance for when I rejoin y'all! Hate to miss it beginning with y'all! :blowkiss:

Safe travels ATL. Look forward to your thoughts.

Just want to check in and say that I'm following the case even if I'm not posting. I watch local news (usually WDIV) several times daily, and when I'm in the car or a room in the house without a TV, I listen to WWJ (24-hour radio news). Heavy rain in the forecast later today; hope the power doesn't go out :eek:

Safe travels

Here we go..........................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads