MI MI - Jennifer Abendroth, 15, Commerce, 17 February 1998

Discussion in '1990's Missing' started by Brotherfudz, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Brotherfudz

Brotherfudz Member

Can’t find very much information on her, not even 100% sure she is still missing. Only info that I’ve found is that she went missing from a treatment center near Detroit, MI. Commerce where she is from is about a half hour away from Detroit. She was born June 4, 1982 and at the time of her disappearance she was 5’7 1/2 weighing 130lbs. Brown hair and blue eyes. Anyone with any info?

2. Brotherfudz

Brotherfudz Member

3. Choochoobella

Choochoobella Well-Known Member

I'm thinking she was found. There is a Jennifer Jeanne Mergos (nee Abendroth) listed as being a nurse who has lived in Redford and Livonia, Michigan. She was born on the date mentioned in the Child Search Alert above: 6/4/82. She has a Facebook page under Jennifer Abendroth with only one photo from 2013 that is a dead ringer for the picture in the childsearch link above.

4. Brotherfudz

Brotherfudz Member

Wow that was fast, always saw her face on a website I visit but never saw her anywhere else, kind of assumed she was found. Thank you!

5. Nina Michigan

Nina Michigan Reader, writer, connector of dots

she's also not in NAMUS