MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be careful!

I was just thinking about doing that. It states that he works in Grand Haven. I will take a drive to his place of employment to see if there are any silver minivans parked nearby and then make the trip up to the address listed as his residence and check for the same as well as anything else that may appear suspicious. I will be back later.

The original poster was jocoSKeyes but I believe it was taken down pretty quickly because we can not post/sleuth those not named by LE or Media. I looked him over well and when I saw the sketch today I immediately thought I saw similarities.

My computer crashed, lost all my open pages and now kids need dinner.
He needs some further sleuthing imo.

jmo

May I suggest take out? It's a wonderful thing! :blushing:

Wouldn't LE already have considered local RSOs? I'm wondering why they didn't release the sketch sooner - unless they're several steps ahead of us. Is that possible? :D

I hope someone has called this potential in - I had a look and there is a) a more recent photo (last summer) in which the resemblence is a little stronger and b) what I assume is an older photo with longer hair which is dyed blond

Wouldn't LE already have considered local RSOs? I'm wondering why they didn't release the sketch sooner - unless they're several steps ahead of us. Is that possible? :D

lol

well I hope it is or he's going to be gone the second he sees that. Assuming he's still around, of course

April 30, 2013 at 5:27 pm

Police release sketch in search for missing West Michigan gas station clerk

By Associated Press

Norton Shores, Mich. — A West Michigan police chief has released a sketch of a man sought for questioning in the disappearance of a 25-year-old woman from her job as a gas station night clerk.

Norton Shores Police Chief Daniel Shaw said Tuesday he believes authorities will find Jessica Heeringa, who's been missing without a trace since Friday...

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20130430/METRO/304300406#ixzz2RzClIuVq

I hope someone has called this potential in - I had a look and there is a) a more recent photo (last summer) in which the resemblence is a little stronger and b) what I assume is an older photo with longer hair which is dyed blond
I found another photo of him from Nov. 2012 mug shot at mugshotsworld.com for an arrest, the resemblence is uncanny, except shorter hair in the photo. Suppose his hair could have grown that much since then. Weight seems lighter than eyewitness report however.

I'm bringing my other post on garbled info over as it may help prevent future confusion:

The Cheese first noted that someone (later identified in MSM as co-worker) saw something in Post #114 with a link to MSM. The link still works and you can see it in the transcript if not watching the video.

Also, the post Otto used for the map with the Meijer was clarified and corrected by others several posts later, that it was the co-worker. I'll put those post numbers up as soon as I find them so people can have the actual references rather than what has come down the "telephone line" a thousand posts later.

Been watching this from the start......

ETA: To be clear, The Cheese first noted the MSM link that there was a witness. The Meijer rumor has nothing to do with anything The Cheese has posted and the Cheese didn't post it! Nor did Otto--it was already out there when Otto added to map. See my post on the FB post of co-worker below for the source of the Meijer information.

The link to the post from the first thread to the initial news report regarding a struggle being mentioned by a witness, Post 112.
(Cheese's is post 114. I wasn't sure if the abc link would stay put so I grabbed the post with the original abc link).

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - ACTIVE SEARCH MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013

Anyway, the report at the end of the printed story has, 'someone supposedly had seen'...and 'thinks they saw a struggle'.
The report doesn't include details as to when LE was contacted by this witness offering their observations.
When there's no source though, it's sketchy information imo.

Nobody from WS pulled that tidbit out of the air though.

The video of the gas station owner shows him with a full mustache and goatee - the kind that goes all around the mouth. There's no way he could have grown that facial hair style between Friday night and Saturday or Sunday - no way.

If someone got that close of a look at the perp's features, surely they'd notice styled facial hair.

I never notice glasses or facial hair. and I never remember anyone's name on the first try.

Tweet from a journalist (@leonhendrix) at this evening's vigil

BJIXD-xCYAE96IZ.jpg:small

Wow. I believe I know who you are referencing. If true, the van was traveling in the direction listed as his current address. He was only a few blocks away, assuming he was going home.

ETA: You answered my question above. That was who I thought you were referencing. He was almost home, if that is where he was intending to go and assuming he had Jessica in the vehicle.

I am betting it was someone local, and very comfortable in the area.

Wow. I believe I know who you are referencing. If true, the van was traveling in the direction listed as his current address. He was only a few blocks away, assuming he was going home.

ETA: You answered my question above. That was who I thought you were referencing. He was almost home, if that is where he was intending to go and assuming he had Jessica in the vehicle.

as in, you know who it is, or you are aware of that particular RSO?

I found another photo of him from Nov. 2012 mug shot at mugshotsworld.com for an arrest, the resemblence is uncanny, except shorter hair in the photo. Suppose his hair could have grown that much since then. Weight seems lighter than eyewitness report however.
Found another arrest record from 08/06/2012. This picture is dead on match to sketch. Except square jaw and weight. Take a look on mugshotsworld.com

Initials are same for first, middle, and last name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member