MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took some pictures, added captions and saved to PDF. If this format doesn't work, let me know and I will change it.

View attachment 33329

When I click it does not work...:(

Okay I fibbed, was able to bring up just the one... With it I cannot see how they could distinguish anything facial featured even in broad daylight. Also, how would any witness discern height when the subject was sitting in a mini van???? IMHO

Great pics, Flutterby80!

From what I see, you can't actually drive around the Exxon can you? So if someone were to drive back there, they would have to exit the same way they drove in?

Great pics, Flutterby80!

From what I see, you can't actually drive around the Exxon can you? So if someone were to drive back there, they would have to exit the same way they drove in?

You can drive all the way around the station.

Flutterby80, Good job... I cannot remember which link it was, but it showed the Exxon station and the dumpster sat sort of on the side out in the lot behind where cars were parked .... I don't see it now...hmmm

If the format is a problem, I can work on doing something different in a bit. Have some errands to run in a minute though.

If the format is a problem, I can work on doing something different in a bit. Have some errands to run in a minute though.

No you did good, I figured it out...lol. I am computer challenged...lol.

I enlarged that back door, I do not see a place (deviation) where their would be a peek hole, I also don't see any form of a bell/buzzer. I also cannot picture why anyone would need to use the back door to be honest after seeing their is no dumpster directly behind, perhaps to dump mop water??? IMHO

Has anyone found out if the remains found yesterday are a body or older remains which would be bones?

They were found at 230 about two hours drive from north shores toward Indiana. It is on thread 3. I dont know how to link to closed threads.

Flutterby-great job! You should be called Shutterby lol.And I have a question-was she taken from the back or front of the store-do we know from details of the case?

Many thanks to locals for your perspective and for sharing information about the area. I hope that LE has more information about what's going on in the investigation than they have shared publicly and that there will be a break in the case soon. I'm sure that Jessica's little guy is missing his mom and confused about why she isn't with him :(

After Flutterby's pics, I am convinced more than ever that it was the van in question, and that those witnesses had a birds eye view from the guitar shop. What I mean by this is if they were parked facing the Exxon, then yes, they would not have been able to see intricate details. However, they would've been able to see that something was awry or 'fishy'. If the perp then used that sideroad right by the strip mall as an escape route and drove right by them, which I now believe he did, then those folks would have been privy to a lot more detail at this point - especially since they suspected something was up and were paying close attention.

However, this changes things a little for me. Rather than use that route because it was on the way to wherever he was going, he could have used it simply because it was the most efficient escape. This brings in even more questions and possibilities.

Brought over from last thread:

Blah..my reaction is whatever my Yoga breathing tells me...come on this is so outdated it makes me sick!

I know the police are coming so I take a xanax, smoke a joint. Let's be clear it is a medical marijuana state he could have "medicated" in front of the police. This is just laughable.

My opinion only...let's focus on who not why

That's not what I meant about "reaction" to LE asking someone to take a polygraph. I meant gauging the reaction of being asked and if the person is willing to or not. The results of the test are secondary.

I need to say, also, I don't think it's as easy to pass a polygraph as you seem to think, Xanax/marijuana, or not.

Thanks. Still no updates that I can find. No specifics given as to the condition of remains, gender or approximate age of deceased, or identity.

Under 'recommended articles' at the link above: Dad Admits Killing Daughter After Impregnating Her; Man Beheads Baby Sister At Her Birthday Party.

Those are just two of the gruesome stories from in and around South Bend. :scared:

If this guy is a local, wouldn't someone have figured out who he is by now?
I live in a fairly good-sized city (750k) and whenever they show blurry videos of bank robbers, etc. they seem to be identified within a day or two. If they think this sketch is so good, it makes me think he is not local at all.

I'm looking at the sex offender database again on Family Watchdog-looking at 'recently moved' offenders. Cause if perp is renting or leasing he could be moving out this week-beginning of the month.

Also-if he is a local I hope people are paying attention to the behavior of their neighbors/friends/relatives.

He has to go out and shop sometime somewhere. Get the vehicle washed. Go to work. I hope everyone in town and surrounding is hyper-vigilant.

I am supposing LE checked recent motel/hotel rooms and also campgrounds.

If he frequented Exxon for gas and or coffee or whatever-then now he has to go to another store for same.
While keeping her he has to get her things she needs too. I am of the opinion she is being kept.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members