MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way the gas pumps work is if you don't insert a credit card, and you take the pump out to pump gas, it will ring an alarm on the register and ask if you want to approve the pump or not. That is, if it's not a pre-pay only pump. Around here, which is a bit further up north and a little more rural, the only pumps that are usually prepay are the ones farthest away from the building. So, if the 911 caller got there, and picked up the pump it would just keep saying "please wait" or whatever it's programmed to say, and the register would just keep making the sound over and over. It's a sound every gas station employee could recognize in their sleep, probably, since almost every gas station I've ever seen uses a RUBY system.

I just get the feeling this case is at an important turning point. If they don't get a break soon, I fear they won't get one. I've noticed Jessica's story is starting to fall from headline status to more of an aside story.

If the public loses interest, I'm afraid it's over.

Just my raw feelings at this point.

The FBI gets involved in all kinds of cases, due to resources and manpower local agencies do not have on hand.

Doesn't this guy (TH) know he looks exactly like the sketch? And if he is innocent wouldn't he be proclaiming it loudly? Just wondering what I would be doing if I looked identical to a police sketch and drove a vehicle like the one in question.....twiddling my thumbs silently???

Doesn't this guy (TH) know he looks exactly like the sketch? And if he is innocent wouldn't he be proclaiming it loudly? Just wondering what I would be doing if I looked identical to a police sketch and drove a vehicle like the one in question.....twiddling my thumbs silently???

Unless the drawing is not so accurate. How can anyone know until he is caught?

I can't for the life of me believe that this case has not progressed to at least an arrest at this point.

Im sorry guys,Im trying hard to keep caught up. But can I get a link for a picture of LLL. Thanks a million!!!

Keep up the vigil...youre awesome!

Im sorry guys,Im trying hard to keep caught up. But can I get a link for a picture of LLL. Thanks a million!!!

Keep up the vigil...youre awesome!

sure, I'll link you all of his mugshots.

Just looked at mugshot photos then went to page 1. Count me in as the sketch resembling LLL.

This thread is really moving!!!
I seriously have no idea whats going on. WOW...and all I did was go to work.
You guys are really doing some great work here...proud of ya :peace:

Even LLL's eyebrows look very similar to the sketch. I just now noticed that.

It can't be LLL. I don't think an RSO is involved unless he is from out of state.

If it was a local RSO the eyewitness would have already picked out his photo from the registry and he would have been arrested. I suppose the eyewitness could have already recognized an RSO and the police are working on physical evidence to have a stronger case against. Highly unlikely. I also think his weight doesn't fit the description of medium to heavyset with broad shoulders. LLL is a skinny punk.

I wish we knew which RSOs have been cleared. Has anyone witnessed any RSOs being brought in for questioning?

It can't be LLL. I don't think an RSO is involved unless he is from out of state.

If it was a local RSO the eyewitness would have already picked out his photo from the registry and he would have been arrested. I suppose the eyewitness could have already recognized an RSO and the police are working on physical evidence to have a stronger case against. Highly unlikely. I also think his weight doesn't fit the description of medium to heavyset with broad shoulders. LLL is a skinny punk.

did anyone hear the video interview of him with media? I saw it but had the sound off. they didn't show his face. what did he say?

"And I don't know the reason, but they don't want to come forward. Maybe it's their son, nephew, and they don't want to be involved." Or Sgt. Kasher says, maybe they have a record of their own. "We're not looking to get someone on some other charge, we're looking to get Jessica," he said.

"I guess if you don't have the heart to do that, and you're still worried about the police coming after you, let's not fear that part of it," said Kasher.

On the flip side, Kasher says there is information police won't share with the public because it may hinder their investigation."

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/article/255571/2/Police-Someone-knows-something-about-Jessicas-abduction

selfish cowards if someone knows what's going on and won't tip off LE due to their own interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288