MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #7

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by imamaze, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Some1Nose

Some1Nose New Member

Bolded by me

Below is a link to the colors that were available for the proverbial "2005" Chrysler Town and Country Minivan. IMO, especially at night, other available metallic/pearl Chrysler colors could be mistaken for silver, i.e. Linen Gold, Stone White, Butane Blue. If LE is searching databases specifically for the color silver, they may have missed the actual vehicle. (Note: Gray was not an available color.)

Take a look see: http://www.automotive.com/chrysler/town-country/2005/photos/colors/t3-12-5/

2. Some1Nose

Some1Nose New Member

The rental angle is a supposition I brought up several weeks back. Hopefully LE already contacted rental car agencies to find-out if any had mid 2000 vintage Chrysler Town and Country Minivans in their inventory.

3. Treelights

Treelights New Member

I need some help understanding this.
    From this post.....

"Originally Posted by goldenbear
    I believe thecrime is local(as Chief Shaw doesimo),I believe someone knows
    where she is(as Chief Shaw does), If this person attends the church prayer session. He could tell someone there what he knows."

I responded with.....
    "If that is true,whoever abducted her, or knows who abducted her could have at any time told what they know. They don't have to wait for a Prayer Service.
    IMOO.
    And if Chief Shaw knows where Jessica is, why hasn't he retrieved her? Or do you mean that you think Chief Shaw knows who took her?
    IMOO."

There was no personalized attack and I was trying to clarify what the poster meant when I used the word "you" twice.

Are you saying that instead of how I worded my post I should just say

"Please Explain" to the poster and hope that they understand the part of the question that I did not understand what they meant?

4. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

5. goldenbear

goldenbear New Member

:seeya::seeya:
    A snow shovel is mentioned. When does it snow in the Norton Shores area? This could present a real problem in finding Jessica.:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

6. BetteDavisEyes

BetteDavisEyes Fasten your seatbelts...

Michigan winters can be very cold, very long, and very :snowflake: especially along Lake Michigan that produces "lake effect" snow. In some parts of the Great Lakes State, "winter" can start as early as October and last well into April or even early May.

7. goldenbear

goldenbear New Member

Fox 17 online 7/23/13
    Amy Duck has gone missing from Norton Shores. She was last seen Monday. Could this be related to Jessica Heeringa?

8. Flutterby80

Flutterby80 Active Member

This is actually in the city of Muskegon, but within about a mile of Norton Shores. This is even closer to my house than the Exxon station. And very close to the store my sister manages. My beautiful sister who I worry about constantly since Jessica disappeared. Days of prayer are a nice gesture, but I'd rather see some serious investigation! I got stopped by NSPD for rolling through a stop sign last night (I may or may not have come to a dead stop, honestly I am not sure), and it was pretty hard to sit there and accept my ticket gracefully when women are disappearing and people are shooting each other in the streets around here. Get out there and do something that matters! Grr!!

9. goldenbear

goldenbear New Member

Amy depoy is the married name of Amy Duck who has not been seen since Monday in the Norton Shores area.

10. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

11. goldenbear

goldenbear New Member

Amy is 5.8 in height, 39 years old, and has blond hair and a little son.

12. Flutterby80

Flutterby80 Active Member

I didn't see her son's age. How old is he?

13. goldenbear

goldenbear New Member

I have not found her sons name or age listed.

14. BetteDavisEyes

If Amy hasn't been seen since Monday, why has it taken this long for her to be reported missing? If she's been abducted similarly to Jessica and/or by the same individual, the perp has already had at least a 48-hour jump start. :moo:

15. BetteDavisEyes

Friends,
    Amy Duck-DePoy is missing. Please share this flyer.

****UPDATE: Amy was last seen driving an older model Navy Chevy Uplander. Michigan License Plate# CCM9751. The van has missing front hub caps and a dent in the rear door.******

There is no connection to Jessica. We aren't sure of the circumstances when she left her home. Just that she hasn't been home since Monday! Please keep your eyes open!

:waitasec: How could an administrator on Find Jessica Heeringa Facebook know that Amy Duck-DePoy's disappearance is not related to Jessica's?

https://www.facebook.com/FindJessicaHeeringa

16. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

This other case (Amy) seems entirely different to me.

17. 4csns

4csns New Member

Hi everyone- I went back to work and have not been able to follow web sleuths as much as I did when the case was first opened. However being local I am still following it. I hope everyone is doing well.

18. 4csns

4csns New Member

This is the latest flyer floating around town..... I do not believe it is connected however we do not have missing people very often in this town. Any thoughts?

Attached Files:

19. 4csns

4csns New Member

Oops I didn't see this discussion has already come up, just ignore me and my trying to catch back up.

20. giagreen

giagreen Well-Known Member

I still think they should grant immunity to anyone who comes forward with info relating to Jessica. Someone going and asking about immunity anonymously didn't just come out of the clear blue IMOO. Unless if it's the perp him self or someone who helped the perp then grant the immunity. What if it's the perps girlfriend who is to scared to tell, or a friend who is in fear or something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.