MI MI - Julia Niswender, 23, EMU student, Ypsilanti, 10 Dec 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why Ypsi Police chose now to reveal that he is a POI in her death. Two different counties for the murder and the child *advertiser censored*.

Family members have an obligation, Imo, to do what they can to clear themselves in a murder investigation. I would consider any family member who did not cooperate fully to be a POI...jmo

I am just blown away by the recent info. The conversations I had with this man and the details he shared with me that were not public knowledge leave me utterly speechless at this moment.

snipped...
...According to Julia's twin sister, Jennifer, questioning him is a waste of time. She says she knows for a fact he had nothing to do with it.

"At the time of her death, we were all at home sleeping," she said.

FOX 2 stopped by the Turnquist's home. There was no answer at the door.

We also had no luck finding anyone at the home where Turnquist told the court he now stays with friends. Family members of the EMU student tell police they had their suspicions of Turnquist as well. That's just another reason police say he's now a person of interest for homicide.

Jennifer remains adamant that Turnquist isn't responsible.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/2...n-of-interest-after-murder-of-julia-niswender

:grouphug: for BMR...Stay Strong Girl!

:justice: for Julia!

I am just blown away by the recent info. The conversations I had with this man and the details he shared with me that were not public knowledge leave me utterly speechless at this moment.

MIMOMMY, since you have known this man, please let us know if we are getting too off course with our thinking, would you? I just have a deep dread right now.

I honestly do not know what to think or say at this point. I am of course questioning every conversation and detail of anything that was spoken of. As I have said from the beginning I have sat with him and seen him be physically ill when discussing anything to do with this case while we talked of information that only the family was privy too.

Who was Chelsea Bruck closest to among the Niswender sisters?

Jennifer is friends with Chelsea's sister

The thread is moving fast, so forgive me if I am misunderstanding this. Has the stepdad been staying with friends? Is he separated from his wife, or? Sorry if I'm late on the uptake on this one.

Mimommy, thank you so much for your posts. We are all trying so hard to be helpful, if only to pray.

Yes, her twin. And I believe he was no longer living in the family home.

I have personal theories and thoughts that I will keep out of the public context for now

Yes, her twin. And I believe he was no longer living in the family home.

Well, that is significant...I understand the stress the family must have been going through, but that is significant, IMO.

The thread is moving fast, so forgive me if I am misunderstanding this. Has the stepdad been staying with friends? Is he separated from his wife, or? Sorry if I'm late on the uptake on this one.

Mimommy, thank you so much for your posts. We are all trying so hard to be helpful, if only to pray.

It is being reported (at that link up thread) that he was staying with friends, fwiw, whatever THAT means exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member