MI MI - Julia Niswender, 23, EMU student, Ypsilanti, 10 Dec 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
O.K., well there it is...my suicide watch theory!
I *STONGLY* encourage LE to go search any hunting cabin, fishing shack, etc. that this man might be affiliated with. (re: Chelsea Bruck missing case)

OMG....

Can I add ...storage unit.

Can they search his property?

I cannot imagine what that family is going through! My heart goes out to the Niswender family.

I am still in shock if these recent developments.

Well said, and yes....I don't shock easily, but I am shocked by this one!

One of my favorite sleuthers and I have been PM'ing back and forth tossing around ideas. They suggested that it wasn't too far fetched to consider whether Mr. Turnquist wore his karate "ninja" outfit with mask to the Pick Axe Preacher Halloween party, where the musicians were all dressed like ninja turtles. This of course, is where Chelsea Bruck disappeared.....

Yes, this is a bit of a stretch, but it's an intriguing connection nonetheless.

One of my favorite sleuthers and I have been PM'ing back and forth tossing around ideas. They suggested that it wasn't too far fetched to consider whether Mr. Turnquist wore his karate "ninja" outfit with mask to the Pick Axe Preacher Halloween party, where the musicians were all dressed like ninja turtles. This of course, is where Chelsea Bruck disappeared.....

Is there a name for this, where facts in cases, well the people involved overlap like this, in what seems surreal to me, at the moment.

Is there a name for this, where facts in cases, well the people involved overlap like this, in what seems surreal to me, at the moment.

It's some sort of misshapen synchronicity....

ITA it's possuble. Good thinking !

Good morning, peeps, and thanks for your overnight posts. I had been following the verdict watch in the Jodi Arias case for the past two weeks and needed some time off from the site.

I am shocked and saddened by the new developments in the case and hope that charges will soon be coming in Julia's murder. The moment that I heard JT had hired an attorney and was no longer cooperating with LE, I figure that this man has something to hide. I don't even want to share what I think might have been going on in the home after reading the grandmother's comment about the relationship between Julia and her stepfather :eek:

If he was home sleeping as the twin is so adamant about, why would he not put that in a formal statement? Could it be guilt that won't let him knowingly make a false statement?

Could it be he was not present when the actual murder was committed, but he had arranged it?

LE don't want to know only about the day she died. He isn't speaking to them about the dayS (plural) around that time. Do we even know an approximate time of death? Wasn't she dead a few days before found?

Nothing is impossible.

Interview with Julia's grandma Rose. I completely agree with her on why Julia's Mom is standing by Jim, it was also the only possible reason I could think of to explain her refusal to question or even just consider her husband's involvement in Julia's death.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/grandmother-of-slain-emu-student-family-is-divided/31641568

Welcome, Sassyspecs! Hope you stick around. We are a determined bunch.

Thanks for the link. Gotta run this morning, but will definitely check it out. Oh lord, the thoughts in my head won't stop.

The murder of Nevaeh Buchanan has never been solved. Is there a possibility that JT could be involved?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?327-Nevaeh-Buchanan

Oh dear. I had not even considered that. I don't know if there could be another connection in some way.

If Grandma is speaking out in public, I would believe every word right now. She risks losing her daughter and other granddaughters, and still is willing to speak? I know it means nothing legally, but I trust this woman's judgment. Something is wrong with this man and his involvement with sweet Julia!

JMO

Also, I just realized there is a younger sister with the Turnquist last name...is this Jim and Kims child or his from previous relationship? I believe this sister was about 10 at the time of Julia's death.

This is JT and KT's daughter together

Was Julia an identical twin or fraternal twin?

My understanding from the family is they are identical

If he did kill Julie...how terrible that the entire college and community had to worry all this time about a possible random killer among them...jmo

The problem with this is that the apartment complex and area surrounding the complex has had several other crimes since then - meaning that even if JT is guilty - there is still a need to be concerned.

Sorry guys - just catching up after trying to sleep for a few hours. I will admit that the new information has my head swirling for obvious personal reasons, and I can not even imagine what the family is currently dealing with emotionally. It appears that the current situation has been playing out outside of the media for a bit now.

In regards to Julia's death - she had passed some time before a welfare check was made to her apartment - Just to clarify that. Also, for those of you just starting to read - there is a very small distance to get from the county of Julia's apartment and the county of the families home. Julia was well known as a student as well as the fact that she worked with the public (as did her entire family).

I can only assume the family is now "locked" down as Monroe is a very small community and you have to imagine the amount of activity and talking that is going on in this board is nothing compared to the amount of whispering and talking in their town. Also, I think it is important to remember that JT taught Martial Arts to children - I'm waiting for these parent's to come forward.... We all know they will. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie