MI MI - Julia Niswender, 23, EMU student, Ypsilanti, 10 Dec 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've copied most of the news links to a media thread, starting with the first post of this thread. This will make the information easier to locate, and help new readers trying to get caught up on the case.

Please feel free to post new article links as they become available. Remember, the media thread is for media links and short quotes only. No comments or discussion. (Timelines and maps can be posted in the media thread, as well.)

Also, keep in mind that quotes should be no longer than about 10% of the source content, per the WS copyright rule.

Link:
MI - Julia Niswender, 23, Ypsilanti, Dec 2012 **MEDIA THREAD**NO DISCUSSION

So very well said. I very rarely point fingers even after people are named POIs bc I need facts and evidence of the crime being committed for me to place guilt and belive a person is responsible. So, I also will be waiting on this one.

What I do find odd here is naming him a POI. This does have me thinking only because in so many cases LE refuses to ever name one and they just jump to an arrest. I know being a POI doesn't mean guilty. I just look at the many cases I have followed and all of them that had a POI first and an arrest later, resulted in it being the same person. There are many cases where there have been a POI and no arrest yet.

Curious for those here longer, is it common to have POIs named and for them not to be responsible?

I have no idea, hockeymom. However, it seems rather frequent that a POI is labeled because it is believed they know something that can lead to the perpetrator. Thus, when they don't cooperate, I imagine it becomes more suspicious.

:seeya: I've opened a fresh thread.

Please continue the discussion at Thread #2. I'll lock this one up in about ten minutes.

:tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member