MI MI - Julia Niswender, 23, EMU student, Ypsilanti, 10 Dec 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark 4:22
For everything hidden is meant to be revealed, and everything concealed is meant to be brought to light.

I just listened to the Already Gone Podcast about Julia's case (08/24/17) which I followed here for a long time...it made me come here ...hoping and praying for any updates.....I think about Julia and when I do I say a prayer for justice to be served. :rose:

The Ypsi detectives continue to investigate Julia's case and is still called an "active" investigation. No new updates to report. Thanks to all of those who are and continue to be involved with helping solve Julia's murder.

Have we discussed Floyd Russell Galloway Jr. here yet?

Floyd Russell Galloway, Jr. of Berkley was arraigned in 16th District Court Wednesday on one count of kidnapping, one count of criminal sexual conduct – assault with intent to commit penetration, and one count of assault with intent to do great bodily harm less than murder – strangulation.

He is also a person of interest in the disappearance of Danielle Stislicki. He (allegedly) is a serial offender, a rapist and possibly a murderer. He does have a close relative who attended EMU (at least in 2008, not sure about 2012).

Geo

Have we discussed Floyd Russell Galloway Jr. here yet?

He is also a person of interest in the disappearance of Danielle Stislicki. He (allegedly) is a serial offender, a rapist and possibly a murderer. He does have a close relative who attended EMU (at least in 2008, not sure about 2012).

Geo

I considered him, too. I tried to find a connection to Ypsi but failed. Good catch on the relative. He would have at least been familiar with the area because his wife attended U of M and I have seen photos of him in Ann Arbor. Actually, if Chelsea Bruck's killer had not been identified, I would have wondered about him for that case, as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Floyd Russell Galloway Jr.had anything to do with Julia's case, we would have heard about it by now. LE must have his DNA and I'm sure it has been entered in to CODIS for possible matches........ I pray each and every day for some final closure in this case. December will be 5 years with out being solved. Justice for Julia is what we need.

I am so surprised that it has already been nearly five years. The older ai get, the faster the time goes. Sighhh

still hoping for closure ... Julia deserves that, and so does all her family.... most especially those who never let a day go by without showing their loss. :hug:

I was comparing Julia's case to the patterns and behaviors in the Bruck and Libby/Abby cases this morning and had an epiphany that many of you have probably already had.

This case will be solved not only by the evidence in Julia's case alone, but by other unsolved murders with a similar signature. This is *not* an isolated case. It's been almost five years and either the Perp has already struck again, or will. That type of aberrance manifests repeatedly.

When you compare and contrast cases with similar signature, flaws in their camouflage will emerge. We must look beyond Julia's case to connect the dots. The murder of Chelsea Bruck is a perfect example. Miscreant Daniel Clay continued to attack women, commit crimes.

Last night I was reading about the Alphabet killer, and it really expanded my thinking on how we must look at Julia's case. The repeated "playbook" of crimes, the patterns, the signature.

Julia's Perp(s) are out there committing other offenses, and thus far evading justice. We must look beyond Julia's murder to find them.

Here is a lengthy, but educational article on the Alphabet serial killer. A worthy read:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...habet-murderer

I was comparing Julia's case to the patterns and behaviors in the Bruck and Libby/Abby cases this morning and had an epiphany that many of you have probably already had.

This case will be solved not only by the evidence in Julia's case alone, but by other unsolved murders with a similar signature. This is *not* an isolated case. It's been almost five years and either the Perp has already struck again, or will. That type of aberrance manifests repeatedly.

When you compare and contrast cases with similar signature, flaws in their camouflage will emerge. We must look beyond Julia's case to connect the dots. The murder of Chelsea Bruck is a perfect example. Miscreant Daniel Clay continued to attack women, commit crimes.

Last night I was reading about the Alphabet killer, and it really expanded my thinking on how we must look at Julia's case. The repeated "playbook" of crimes, the patterns, the signature.

Julia's Perp(s) are out there committing other offenses, and thus far evading justice. We must look beyond Julia's murder to find them.

Here is a lengthy, but educational article on the Alphabet serial killer. A worthy read:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...habet-murderer

I agree that it seems unlikely that a person this violent has and will ever only commit a single crime. Unless it was deeply personal, it seems like it is likely to happen again, and hopefully, at some point, DNA will connect the dots. He only needs to be caught once for something for his identity to be known.

If Floyd Russell Galloway Jr.had anything to do with Julia's case, we would have heard about it by now. LE must have his DNA and I'm sure it has been entered in to CODIS for possible matches........ I pray each and every day for some final closure in this case. December will be 5 years with out being solved. Justice for Julia is what we need.

If they have Floyd's DNA, what would they compare it to? There was DNA in the gloves, but I do not think it is certain that the DNA must be the killer's DNA. I think that the semen found might contain DNA, but police never confirmed that.

If they have Floyd's DNA, what would they compare it to? There was DNA in the gloves, but I do not think it is certain that the DNA must be the killer's DNA. I think that the semen found might contain DNA, but police never confirmed that.

Let's hope they have a lot more than what the public is aware of.
Justice for Julia!

Another day, another prayer for Julia. Another day closer to justice.
Justice for Julia!

We are just about a month away from *five* years since Julia Niswender was murdered in her off campus apartment near EMU. Julia was a hardworking gal. She was going to school full time, working at Walmart, helping with her step-father's cleaning business...this gal was a go-getter.

I can't help but wonder where this ambitious gal would be today if her life hadn't been horrifically cut short. I like to think she would have been working as an assistant to Anderson Cooper by now. She seemed like the kind of ambitious gal who could have made that a reality.

I have been following this case for a long time, and check frequently to see if there are any news updates. Sadly, there are not. I can not even begin to fathom the pain her family must feel every holiday, every December, her birthday, major family events, and so on. And somewhere, there is a Perp, or Perp(s) who are continuing on with their miscreant lives.

Who is this Perp(s)? In my amateur speculation, it couldn't have been their first attack, nor their last. Maybe not every attack has resulted in murder like Julia, but this type of aberrant behavior doesn't just pop up suddenly, or stop. There are signs, patterns, and repeat offenses.

I have never been able to shake the question of whether Julia and Chelsea Bruck's murders were connected. We know that Julia and Chelsea's sisters were best friends. What are the odds of that? Two best friends from the same little town both have their sister murdered. The odds are ASTRONOMICAL.

We know who Chelsea Bruck's Perp was. He has been found guilty, and is in prison. There are some, including myself, who find it extremely hard to believe he acted alone. And while Chelsea's Perp did not have DNA that was found on Julia, (at least I have never heard that this was the case), I continue to wonder if he had associates who got some sort of "creds" for murdering young women in this type of gruesome fashion, like Chelsea's Perp. There is a lot of chatter in various forums with different takes on that speculation.

These amateur speculations are just that, amateur. I pray that the dedicated team of LE professionals are close to resolving this case. Although it's been almost five years, I have 100% faith in the fact that they *will* solve Julia's case. We are blessed that we have men and women so skilled and dedicated to solving these horrific offenses against humanity.

Justice for Julia...and soon please!

I have never been able to shake the question of whether Julia and Chelsea Bruck's murders were connected. We know that Julia and Chelsea's sisters were best friends. What are the odds of that? Two best friends from the same little town both have their sister murdered. The odds are ASTRONOMICAL.

We know who Chelsea Bruck's Perp was. He has been found guilty, and is in prison. There are some, including myself, who find it extremely hard to believe he acted alone.
Snipped.

Why do you find it hard to believe that he acted alone? I followed the trial and never heard anything to indicate that he had accomplice; most sexual murderers act alone.

We are just about a month away from *five* years since Julia Niswender was murdered in her off campus apartment near EMU. Julia was a hardworking gal. She was going to school full time, working at Walmart, helping with her step-father's cleaning business...this gal was a go-getter.

I can't help but wonder where this ambitious gal would be today if her life hadn't been horrifically cut short. I like to think she would have been working as an assistant to Anderson Cooper by now. She seemed like the kind of ambitious gal who could have made that a reality.

I have been following this case for a long time, and check frequently to see if there are any news updates. Sadly, there are not. I can not even begin to fathom the pain her family must feel every holiday, every December, her birthday, major family events, and so on. And somewhere, there is a Perp, or Perp(s) who are continuing on with their miscreant lives.

Who is this Perp(s)? In my amateur speculation, it couldn't have been their first attack, nor their last. Maybe not every attack has resulted in murder like Julia, but this type of aberrant behavior doesn't just pop up suddenly, or stop. There are signs, patterns, and repeat offenses.

We know who Chelsea Bruck's Perp was. He has been found guilty, and is in prison. There are some, including myself, who find it extremely hard to believe he acted alone. And while Chelsea's Perp did not have DNA that was found on Julia, (at least I have never heard that this was the case), I continue to wonder if he had associates who got some sort of "creds" for murdering young women in this type of gruesome fashion, like Chelsea's Perp. There is a lot of chatter in various forums with different takes on that speculation.

These amateur speculations are just that, amateur. I pray that the dedicated team of LE professionals are close to resolving this case. Although it's been almost five years, I have 100% faith in the fact that they *will* solve Julia's case. We are blessed that we have men and women so skilled and dedicated to solving these horrific offenses against humanity.

Justice for Julia...and soon please!

I do agree that it is quite a coincidence that the sisters were friends. But also, the other assault Clay was charged for involved forcing the woman into the bathtub....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<snip>

<snip>

Respectfully snipped and bolded by me. I think that the crime could have been committed by one person, and probably was. One person can kidnap and kill multiple people, as seen in many cases. There is really no reason to assume that it would be impossible for one man to kidnap, kill, and hide one vulnerable and intoxicated woman, IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77