MI MI - Justin Holt, 35, Twin Lake, 3 Jan 2018

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by Dalagali, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Elainera

Elainera Well-Known Member

2. ElementalLaura

ElementalLaura Well-Known Member

Still quiet on the investigation front.

3. LisaWL7TR

LisaWL7TR Well-Known Member

Justin is in NamUs-

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/41780/0/

Under circumstances-

Justin was last seen by family on 1/3/2018. He was supposed to be in touch with his brother the following day, but all calls went directly to voicemail.

A welfare check was requested and it was discovered that he left his home and car unlocked. His coat, shoes, and cigarettes were left behind. But his phone, keys, and wallet were gone.

Justin is 35 years old. Stands 6' tall, and weighs approximately 220 lb. He has blue eyes, strawberry-blonde hair and always wears glasses.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/41780/0/

4. ElementalLaura

5. ElementalLaura

Nothing. No updates. Family and friends on the missing FB pages are discouraged.

6. ElementalLaura

7. doodles1211

doodles1211 Well-Known Member

He is a big guy. I can almost guarantee that this would have to be a two person operation, if he did not move on his own accord. Of course, once in awhile you come across a Hercules-type that could do the job alone. But, IMO, not the average Joe.

I don't see anything anywhere that says this text message from the Ex's bf was found to be true. Does seem weird to me that this would be a final message sent by Justin to brother (I believe) and then poof he is gone. It's almost setting the scene for what happened to him?IMO

inmyhumbleopinion likes this.
  8. ElementalLaura

Justin posted on his FB page about the ex's boyfriend threatening him over the phone:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1649435838412867&id=100000393994970&ref=content_filter

I assume LE could check phone records to see whether a call took place, but that's probably about it.

Interesting comments at the link.

IMO, he isn't voluntarily missing, but I also would think that LE would have determined by now the general whereabouts of the ex and the new boyfriend when Justin went missing. Justin seems to have thought they were in New Orleans. I'm not sure they could be directly involved. That doesn't rule out being indirectly involved. MOO.

9. doodles1211

doodles1211 Well-Known Member

Agree it's just so eerie

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

10. LisaWL7TR

LisaWL7TR Well-Known Member

Another appeal issue for help finding missing Muskegon area man

The sheriff's office first appealed to the public for help less than a week after Holt's disappearance. Since then, it has conducted intensive search efforts using K9 units and a Michigan State Police helicopter.

A search of Crystal Lake, located near Ryerson and Holton Duck Lake roads, using divers and side-scan sonar also was conducted.

The sheriff's office's latest appeal for help includes several photos of Holt that were not previously released.

Holt is about 6-feet-2-inches tall with blond hair and blue eyes. At the time of his disappearance, he had a goatee and his hair trimmed short. He also wears glasses. It's believed he was wearing blue jeans and a yellow T-shirt with "Got Perch?" printed on the front of it when he disappeared.

https://articles.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2018/03/another_appeal_for_help_findin.amp
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. Midge Montana

Midge Montana Well-Known Member

Bump for Justin. This is so sad.

inmyhumbleopinion and Tripod like this.
  12. Luckyzmom

Luckyzmom Well-Known Member

Still missing, family reaching out for any info.Prayers for Justin and his family and friends

13. BellaStella

BellaStella Active Member

14. Luckyzmom

Bump with prayers

15. Owl4

Owl4 Active Member

This case resides a few hours from me. I am curious did police question in depth the Mother of his children? I believe her new boyfriend or husband made threatening remarks to him a few days prior to him coming up missing. I am not sure if it was threw social media or text messages? Prayers to his family. Especially his children. Prayers that Police find him an hold those accountable that caused any harm. :(:mad:

16. Luckyzmom

Am close to the area as well. Not much that I could find available for us to know on investigation. It's ongoing... Just checking in and keeping Justin and family in my prayers. So many places in the woods here ! Not to mention lakes and swamps. Such a sad case. Just seems like he disappeared .Hope LE can find answers !!

17. Owl4

Owl4 Active Member

Was a spot of blood found in his driveway or on street by his house? Thought I read that somewhere... praying truth comes out.

18. Luckyzmom

Believe it's posted up thread , in snow at end of driveway.... Just creepy! Hope someone saw or heard something !

19. Luckyzmom

Bump with prayers for Justin and his family