GUILTY MI - Kevin Bacon, 25, met someone online, Swartz Creek, 24 Dec 2019 *Arrest* #2

Sorry if already asked but is this man medicated do we know ?

My daughter has schizophrenia, and i know theres different types , i know that when shes in psychosis she has no idea who the hell she is or what shes doing , but i dont believe any kind of psychosis would warrant reaching out to a dating site , arranging a date and then mutilating someone would justify whats going on in your head , it just doesnt work like that , there is no excuse on this earth for this murder... hes a monster...

Sorry if already asked but is this man medicated do we know ?

My daughter has schizophrenia, and i know theres different types , i know that when shes in psychosis she has no idea who the hell she is or what shes doing , but i dont believe any kind of psychosis would warrant reaching out to a dating site , arranging a date and then mutilating someone would justify whats going on in your head , it just doesnt work like that , there is no excuse on this earth for this murder... hes a monster...
We don't know if he is medicated at this point. If he is refusing he will be Court ordered. So very sorry to read your Daughter is suffering. And of course all who love her.

Your very welcome. In my mind he is a killer who just happens to have a mental illness. He is a killer period. To me.
I wonder if this was his first murder. Criminals like this usually start out with smaller crimes and progress to murder.

There do seem to be other potential victims who managed to escape. It's hard to believe he has not done this before.

I wonder if LE are looking into other unsolved murders. He reminds me of the Santa Claus murderer from Canada. I can't remember the name.

Imo

I wonder if this was his first murder. Criminals like this usually start out with smaller crimes and progress to murder.

There do seem to be other potential victims who managed to escape. It's hard to believe he has not done this before.

I wonder if LE are looking into other unsolved murders. He reminds me of the Santa Claus murderer from Canada. I can't remember the name.

Imo
There is a news article somewhere here in which LE stated there was no evidence of other murders. At the point the article was written.

There is a news article somewhere here in which LE stated there was no evidence of other murders. At the point the article was written.
Well, at the very least he likely fantasized about it for a long time.
There may have been other victims who managed to escape and were too embarrassed to come forward.

Maybe he managed to control himself for the most part when he was stable on his meds.

Either way, it seems that sooner or later he was bound to murder someone.

Imo

Choosing not to take your antipsychotic is a decision one makes while they are rational. It should simply be a felony once someone has been identified as a criminal psychotic. Felony murder doctrine would apply in any case where someone dies as a result and it would be much easier for judges to order administration too. In England they have long acting antipsychotic injections they give people but that doesn't seem to happen here in the US.

OMG!!!, So he drugged the first guy in the carpark of the store?, and it sounds like he was chained to the hoist that Kevin was found hanging from.
How many others could he have done this to?, men that are too scared to come forward for any number of different reasons,or that cant for one more final one?.

I am finding it hard to understand why the man went back to the house and stayed for 2 or 3 days after he woke up chained in a basement and was running for his life?:eek:

OMG!!!, So he drugged the first guy in the carpark of the store?, and it sounds like he was chained to the hoist that Kevin was found hanging from.
How many others could he have done this to?, men that are too scared to come forward for any number of different reasons,or that cant for one more final one?.

I am finding it hard to understand why the man went back to the house and stayed for 2 or 3 days after he woke up chained in a basement and was running for his life?:eek:
I don't know why he went back either but he did tell the dispatcher on the 911 call that he was "cute."

Oof, I wouldn't want that house for free.
My God, what a nightmare. I would be surprised if there are only three victims - Kevin, and the two other men. The one that went back to his home was from New York, correct? He may have gone back there to collect his stuff and got tied up (literally) again. That, or when he went back, ML acted "normal". I find it interesting that he made a point to mention, on the 911 call, that he is bisexual. I believe he got away with this for a while because the victims were ashamed and scared of people knowing stuff about their personal/sexual life. I feel for them, this is horrifying.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back