GUILTY MI - Kimberly Dejohn, 51, Warren, 14 May 2014

Missing Warren woman not found during search of second lake

By Norb Franz, norb.franz@macombdaily.com, @norbfranz on Twitter

Posted: 06/09/14, 3:47 PM EDT | Updated: 4 secs ago

The whereabouts of Kimberly Ann Dejohn remain unknown after a search of two lakes in the northeastern lower peninsular did not result in the missing Warren woman being found.

Michigan State Police divers, along with the Presque Isle County Sheriff’s Department and Warren detectives, Saturday searched a secluded portion of Lake Nettie in Millersburg, Mich., approximately 15 miles from Rogers City. The search was called off the same day...

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/gene...-woman-not-found-during-search-of-second-lake

Oops, I guess my other post must have violated a rule because it has been "poofed". (I figure it was probably the picture I included.) Sorry Mods, I do try to be good, really!

I think this part is OK. I was posting that apparently this couple were owners and "hearse lovers" aficionados. If you google "loyd dejohn hearse" you will find more info.

My thought was that it would be easy to put a body in a hearse to dispose of it.

IF they still owned one when she went missing, I wonder if they stored it elsewhere (other than home), and if LE is aware and already checked it out?

Oops, I guess my other post must have violated a rule because it has been "poofed". (I figure it was probably the picture I included.) Sorry Mods, I do try to be good, really!

I think this part is OK. I was posting that apparently this couple were owners and "hearse lovers" aficionados. If you google "loyd dejohn hearse" you will find more info.

My thought was that it would be easy to put a body in a hearse to dispose of it.

IF they still owned one when she went missing, I wonder if they stored it elsewhere (other than home), and if LE is aware and already checked it out?

When I googled "loyd dejohn hearse", your Websleuths post is listed first! :D

I'm sorry, but I don't understand that article at all.
It appears the original article was sent through some kind of software and it replaced words such as missing (with blank) and beaten (with pounded). It almost reads as if it went from English to a foreign language then back to English...and not very successfully.

For example this sentence: Her sisters reported a blank persons news after not conference from her for dual weeks.

I would decipher this as: Her sisters filed a missing person's report after not hearing from her for 2 weeks.

I assure you the Police Commish did NOT say the victim was "pounded inside her Warren home".

http://www.minewsfeed.com/warren/warren-police-we-believe-missing-woman-to-be-dead/

Is the person on the Facebook page the same man incarcerated for Agg. Domestic Violence?

Is the person on the Facebook page the same man incarcerated for Agg. Domestic Violence?

Good question. I don't subscribe to FB and have to trust folks here with information that they glean from perusing the sites. If it is the same guy, the FB photo is definitely dated as Loyd looks much older and worn now.

Anyone pulled up court records on this guy?

RUMOR ALERT AS IT'S FACEBOOK

Poster claims to have been with this man for 14yrs, knows him well, very abusive during their relationship. Wondering if domestic violence charges were ever pressed? Claims her has tried to run over with a vehicle, put a knife to her neck, among other things.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/783393108360037/

Anyone pulled up court records on this guy?

RUMOR ALERT AS IT'S FACEBOOK

Poster claims to have been with this man for 14yrs, knows him well, very abusive during their relationship. Wondering if domestic violence charges were ever pressed? Claims her has tried to run over with a vehicle, put a knife to her neck, among other things.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/783393108360037/

I found current inmate status but not previous court records. DeJohn has lived in Warren (Macomb County), Detroit (Wayne County), and Port Huron (St. Clair County).

Nothing new that I can find anywhere. I wish LE would give an update or something.

http://www.9and10news.com/story/258...ty-property-for-missing-woman-kimberly-dejohn

Police Searching Cheboygan County Property for Missing Woman Kimberly Dejohn
Posted: Jun 18, 2014 3:26 PM EDT
Updated: Jun 18, 2014 3:26 PM EDT

Michigan State Police and Warren Police are out in Cheboygan County searching another property for missing woman Kimberly Dejohn.
Dejohn was last seen May 14. Her sister reported her missing on May 28

A new tip led police to a foreclosed home in Afton on M-68.

Cadaver dogs hit on a scent of Dejohn. Police and crime labs are searching and digging in hopes of finding something.

can someone paraphrase what is there? Thanks in advance.

ETA: or thanks in arrears - you're fast, JLSChook!

You're welcome. :)

I saw that kgunzzz was offline and didn't post the story, so I went and found it myself.

LE said from the get-go that they believe that Ms. DeJohn is deceased and that this is a homicide investigation. I hope that KD's remains are located so that her family can lay her to rest, and someone needs to be held accountable for her murder.

Aww man...bittersweet. It's sad that she's deceased, but it's good that the search is over. :-( Pending confirmation of course...

Thoughts and prayers go out to Kimberly's family and friends. :rose:

i hope that coward is shaking in his cell :mad:

RIP kimberly:rose:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members