MI MI - Kylie Christine Wilson, 11, Ypsilanti, 20 May 2022 *endangered*

BetteDavisEyes

Fasten your seatbelts...
Reaction score
...Kylie Christine Wilson was noticed missing from her home around 11 p.m. on May 20.

Officials say that Wilson left the house as her mother was asleep...

An endangered missing advisory for the 11-year-old states she suffers from high-function autism and does not have her medication.

Last edited:

BetteDavisEyes

Fasten your seatbelts...
Reaction score

Hexe

Reaction score
...Kylie Christine Wilson was noticed missing from her home around 11 p.m. on May 20.

Officials say that Wilson left the house as her mother was asleep...

An endangered missing advisory for the 11-year-old states she suffers from high-function autism and does not have her medication.

There is no medication for autism. Kylie might have some illnesses, or other issues requiring medication, like ADHD or high levels of anxiety, but there is no medication for autism. And if she has an illness that requires daily medication, that should be disclosed, IMO.

borndem

Anglophile & registered demwit
Reaction score
Eleven years old, left after her mom fell asleep, high-functioning autistic. Kylie put thought & planning into this leaving -- why? What made her leave home? And her meds -- for what? How much danger is she in without those meds?
Another scary situation.

A bit about Ypsilanti --
Ypsilanti commonly shortened to Ypsi, is a city in Washtenaw County in the U.S. state of Michigan. It is part of the Detroit–Warren–Ann Arbor metropolitan area. As of the 2020 census, the city's population was 20,648. Wikipedia

Last edited:

Nickerd00dle13

Reaction score
Kylie put thought & planning into this leaving -- why? What made her leave home?
How do we know this? I haven’t read anything that shows planning and forethought on her leaving…can you point me in a direction to read about that?

crussell821

Who killed Abby and Libby?
Reaction score
Chatter in local groups is that she’s back home, but can’t find an official announcement.

whiterhino

Reaction score
Reminds me of Alicia Navarro

Unsolved

Reaction score
Ugh and here I had just read the "Kaylee Jones" missing thread (16 year old missing out of GA). She is autistic and needs meds too :( Praying they are safe.