Found Alive MI - L. W., 28, Chicago Lake, 9 July 2017 *Arrest*

I believe their home and work locations are in Alger Co which is what I'm listening too. Very impressed with how hard MSP and other agencies are working on this. Also the family and the public are quite involved.

Also, there's an interesting message on the Alger feed

Police believed the two went fishing on Chicago Lake. The last known contact they had with anyone was Sunday, July 9.

Police found Ruska's boat on the water, but have not located the black 2006 Chevy Colorado he was driving. The plate number is BVB7631.

Relatives of W. have created a Facebook page called "Bring L. W. Home" and have suggested she might be held against her will.

Ruska has a criminal record and spent 11 years in prison for third-degree criminal sexual conduct and kidnapping. He was released in December 2015.

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2017/07/search_ongoing_for_missing_man.html

I wonder if the Mackinac Bridge has traffic cams that record and save?
Although there are a gazillion places to hide in the UP, they could possibly have headed to the lower too.

[h=1]Missing: Police turn up few new leads in case[/h]
State police Detective Sgt. Jay Peterson said Wednesday that Ruska’s boat had been found on land near Chicago Lake, and that dive teams were conducting a search of the waters Wednesday.

A vehicle belonging to W., a 28-year-old Cooks woman, was also found in the Chicago Lake area, but police are continuing to search for Ruska’s black 2006 Chevrolet Colorado truck, which was described as rusty and with a Michigan license plate of BVB 7631.
In addition to dive teams, the search has involved state police aviation units and K-9 units, as well officers from local agencies and sheriff’s departments. The search was being conducted in Marquette, Alger and Delta counties.
http://www.miningjournal.net/news/f...missing-police-turn-up-few-new-leads-in-case/

[h=1]Family of missing Michigan woman believe she's being held against her will[/h]
The woman's family believes she is being held against her will after agreeing to go on a Munising fishing trip with Ruska, according to a Facebook page dedicated to finding her.
According to court records, Ruska spent 11 years behind bars after being convicted of kidnapping and sexual misconduct.
http://www.wxyz.com/news/family-of-missing-michigan-woman-believe-shes-being-held-against-her-will

The Bring L. W. Home Facebook page is good for updates. Here is a picture of the truck after she went missing. The press that posted it did not say where it was taken.
IMG_1899.JPG

Just hanging out in the basement...:please:

Praying L. is rescued alive :praying:

Thrilled to read the news today! I hope her healing is as smooth as possible. I hope he goes away for good. Thank you law enforcement and the community.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back