MI Mi - Marissa Escareno, 16, Melvindale, 3 March 2017

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Family wants public's help finding missing Melvindale teen
58bdea5d008b91b63527e2ab

A 16-year-old Melvindale girl is missing and her family is desperate to find her using social media and pleading with anyone who's seen her to come forward.

Read more:http://channel955.iheart.com/onair/...eds-your-help-to-find-15620297/#ixzz4ab2cbn3o

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Reading her missing poster does her family or LE know who the boy is she was to meet? Someone had to of picked her up. Any party stores or gas stations near her home that LE can check cameras?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Marissa Escareno missing from Melvindale, MI, has been recovered. Please discontinue dissemination of this poster. Your participation in this program has made a valuable contribution to this recovery.

Please remove and discard any posters on this case that you have placed in public view.

Thank you for your support.

The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
www.missingkids.com

Missing from Melvindale

[FONT=&amp]Marissa Escareno reportedly left her home on March 3.[/FONT][FONT=&amp]According to the family, Escareno was seen on March 20 in Lincoln Park. She’s believed to be staying in Southwest Detroit and is known to hang out with criminals and gang members.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“She is a good kid. I believe she made one bad decision and now being forced to live with that decision out of fear,” said Escareno’s aunt Julia Delagarza.[/FONT]

NCMEC Poster

There is also a Facebook group created by her family. I don't know if I can link to that.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Marissa Collage.jpg
    Marissa Collage.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 245
Escareno is believed to have gone to a party in Detroit that night, returned home briefly and then snuck out of the house and hasn’t been seen since

Typical teenager behavior, but she is supposed to return!!!

Maybe she isn't being allowed to return? :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woohoo3