MI - Murder Suicide, Lansing Twp., 26 March 2018

keeleydoll

Reaction score
“A man shot and killed Monday a woman inside a Jo-Ann Fabrics store in Lansing Township. He then killed himself inside the store. The store was closed Tuesday but may reopen later this week.

Timothy Patrick Olin, her former boyfriend, paid an unexpected March 4 visit to the store and approached Duncan in the parking lot near closing time.

Duncan was worried Olin had a weapon, so she let him in her car before a co-worker pulled up in her own.

"I couldn't think of how to discretely ask for help so I gave her a thumbs up and she drove away," Duncan wrote in a March 5 petition for a personal protection order.

The protection order was granted the next day in Ingham County Circuit Court....

Surveillance camera footage at the fabric store doesn't show any signs Olin attempted to shoot other employees or any customers, Kline said.”

https://www.lansingstatejournal.com/amp/461779002

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The article has been updated with names, Rachel Renee Duncan and Timothy Patrick Olin. The first few I found were still not giving names. Could a mod please update the title?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam