MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - Body found - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the route, just a co incidence but there's a big island in the river called "sisters', just like with little Haleigh close to her home was an island called 7 sisters. I feel like i am being haunted by them. what strange names for islands.:(

Hi Truth, Wouldn't that mean then if you poured out the mix first onto the body/grave, then the empty bag could be filled with water from the river and dribbled over the cement powder?
you know scandi, i am going to go buy some redimix and see if this idea will work.:D

Following the route, just a co incidence but there's a big island in the river called "sisters', just like with little Haleigh close to her home was an island called 7 sisters. I feel like i am being haunted by them. what strange names for islands.:(

That's almost Karmaic for these two little girls, isn't it. It leaves one with a thought of all these little girls, taken way before their time, are now in a sisterhood of angels. xox

Thanks for the humor scandi!! I do in fact bellydance.....LOVE it!!!! This one, however, was ballet, modern, and tap. I love you guys, I really do. In fact, I was telling everyone about you at dinner after the show!!! You can just imagine how a bunch of "dancer types' that typically shy away from stuff like True Crime would feel about the conversations WE have! I swear, you guys are all my salvation because I know that I am not the ONLY crazy person in the world!!!! :crazy:

Right back at cha! I know just how ya feel!:blowkiss:

you know scandi, i am going to go buy some redimix and see if this idea will work.:D

I have my doubts, but it was Mr Bickner who first suggested that is what it looked like they had done.

Remembering too that Quikcrete also has little rocks in it, plus the cement powder.

I don't know if everyone knows, but cement powder + little rocks = concrete.

It took me awhile to realize that cement and concrete are two different things.

Hi Truth, Wouldn't that mean then if you poured out the mix first onto the body/grave, then the empty bag could be filled with water from the river and dribbled over the cement powder?

The empty cement bag is useless. Once it is wet, it is just like a wet paper bag, useless, it will not hold anything much less water. "They" had to have a container of some sort to scoop river water to the grave site over the cement, and from the reports,"They" did a very poor job. Dumb, lazy, stupid, half a$$ed, whatever, anyone wants to call it, the disposal of this precious childs body was done in haste without a lot of thought.JMO.

I would like to know how much wooded area surrounds Charlotte Arms Apts, and to where the other child/ren--alleged to have spoken about Nevaeh going in the woods w "Daddy George" or having been stabbed there by him--were referring? We see alot of woods along the river but are there woods immediately adjacent to where Nevaeh was last seen?

:parrot:

charlottearmsapts-1.jpg

Here ya go, kiki. There is a lot of talk among posters on local Monroe forums about the wooded area near the apt complex.

This is exactly what I was thinking.

30 years of working with cement/Quickcrete, the empty bags would not withstand dunking them into a river, pulling them out full of water, pouring them over a gravesite and repeating this process over and over. The bags are made of brown paper, slightly heavier than a grocery bag with 2 layers, that's it. Just paper.

question, where is the dirt dug from the site?

From my limited experience with Redi-Mix, the bag would not be a great option for carrying water. In fact....If I had a body to get rid of, the idea of burial with a cement "top" is actuallly a pretty good one.....except I would dig a hole at lot deeper, and then pour the concrete, and then add a LOT more dirt to the top of it!!! But IF I was in the need of burying a body, and the thought of Redi-Mix was part of the plan....I would KNOW that I needed something to bring the water to the site.... He/she used a bucket or cooler to bring the water to the grave in order to mix the concrete... MOO.

question, where is the dirt dug from the site?
Haven't heard that mentioned, but would think it's at the site. The graves was rather shallow, so there wouldn't be a great deal of loose dirt. Some might have been used for fill. I dunno, but I hope at least a little of it made its way into the perp's car and remained there.

Thanks for the info, Peliman. If I remember correctly from your earlier post where you laid out the route between the motel, the apt, and the burial site, the motel is on the far side of the apt complex. I think the timeline is too tight for GK, though I'm not ready to clear him just yet.

Answering this twice, got a nagging feeling here. Even if the timeline is too tight for GK, we still got GK's buddy Roy Smith his bud. Was Smith at the Hotel seven? Why did Smith visit GK & SG at 10pm and what was Smith driving? Did he just drop him off nearby knowing popo was waiting at GK's room?

Just watched the evening news here in toledo...3 funeral homes have already offered to pay for funeral. Mommy dearest said, "I hope that she haunts whoever did this to her everyday till they confess." She also said "I'm only going to go to the gravesite once and I'll put one flower there" I thought that was a bizarre comment. She has not been there yet.

I still say an empty drywall bucket or something would be ample enough to carry the quikcrete and then use the bucket for the river water.

The top of the road where she was found is about 90 feet from burial site. The incline is STEEP, what looks like a path is really a jig jagged worn path from people slip sliding down the incline. Looks like it is more defined on TV, but it's not.

Haven't heard that mentioned, but would think it's at the site. The graves was rather shallow, so there wouldn't be a great deal of loose dirt. Some might have been used for fill. I dunno, but I hope at least a little of it made its way into the perp's car and remained there.

See I'm led to believe it was just a slab of concrete exposed that the fisherman stood on, if the perp was smarter he should have covered it with dirt. Instead I think he dug and threw the dirt in the river. No dirt left to cover the slab. JMO

charlottearmsapts-1.jpg

Here ya go, kiki. There is a lot of talk among posters on local Monroe forums about the wooded area near the apt complex.

Thanks bessie :) An aerial view is really useful, I've been google street viewing for a little while and there's really one large wooded area that seems to be the strongest possibility. Am trying to use that tool along w map you posted together to picture, though now I'm afraid I can't recall precisely where on this property their unit is or her scooter was left.:waitasec:

Some things still really bothering me about the mother's story... maybe it wasn't only the "one question" (on polygraph) she failed
.:confused:

:parrot:

Here is a screen shot of the MySpace that Pantera found where the login happened three days before little Nevaeh's body was found:

Thank you for that. What is odd when I clicked on the same link for the myspace page it shows June 1 last login. Let me see if I can post it here:

$$MSS. BOSS$$

Female
24 years old
MONROE, Michigan
United States

Last Login: 6/1/2009

Mood: myotherhalfgone!

Contacting $$MSS. BOSS$$

$$MSS. BOSS$$ PLEASE HELP FIND NEVAEHS KILLER!
view more

This profile is set to private. This user must add you as a friend to see his/her profile.

It all posted except for the pic, I could try again but see what I mean about June 1, 2009...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23