MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - Body found - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another pic of the same green vehicle.
greenvehicle840BaconSt.jpg
I remember seeing this pic on google street view, which SO lives here ?

Initially, authorities hoped to ID the girl based on dental records, but Nevaeh had never had dental X-rays, her family members said. The family has not been asked to visually identify the girl because of the condition of the body, authorities said.

The girl found Thursday had been buried beneath a layer of concrete near the water "for quite a while," Crutchfield said Friday. On Monday, he released a statement saying that the identification hinges on the Michigan State Police's crime lab, which is running the DNA testing.
http://www.freep.com/article/20090608/NEWS05/90608021/Nevaeh+s+family+must+wait+for+DNA+test

I really have to wonder if the mother would be considered negligent, given the fact that there are many parents who allow their young children to walk, ride bikes/scooters alone. I know, because I've seen it repeatedly on an everyday basis over the years in my neighborhood.

My spouse thinks I'm too restrictive not encouraging nor allowing my child to do the same.

I really have to wonder if the mother would be considered negligent, given the fact that there are many parents who allow their young children to walk, ride bikes/scooters alone. I know, because I've seen it repeatedly on an everyday basis over the years in my neighborhood.

My spouse thinks I'm too restrictive not encouraging nor allowing my child to do the same.
I think this plus the additional acts of allowing known SO's to be around her child, should equal neglect charges. I have heard rumours that Neveah was outside unattended a lot. I have no idea if this is truth, but if it is and neighbors can confirm it, I believe she needs to be charged. She was not even supposed to be around Neveah unsupervised, per court orders, so I think that could and should also be a charging factor. All of it together, IMO, equals neglect...neglect that lead to Nevaeh's death.

who ever is local... watch channel 2 news at noon. Someone on monroetalks is saying that there is to be some breaking news at noon.. (***rumor*** grandma is having some suspicions of JB**********)

who ever is local... watch channel 2 news at noon. Someone on monroetalks is saying that there is to be some breaking news at noon.. (***rumor*** grandma is having some suspicions of JB**********)

Wow!:rolleyes:

Really? Just now? Seems like people should have been suspicious about a lot a long time ago.

Sorry for the sarcasm. Just incensed that this had to come to this. Naveah never really stood a chance surrounded by these people.

I still cannot understand why GK was allowed to use a motel room , where he reportedly stayed past month.
He had a long list of parole requirements, aren't ROS on parole required to have a permanent address, they shouldn't be allowed to live in the hotels, so they could be monitored better.

In Lesley case – who thanks God was rescued – a RSO was even allowed to travel from city to city.
The state obviously cant control the sex offenders for whatever reasons, which means the parents should be extra vigilant.

Nevaeh's mom behavior, unfortunately, was exactly the opposite of a responsible parent.IMO

One more....a psychic from Garden City (Mystic something) had gone to Monroe and drove around to get a feel for the area. He says he felt that Nevaeh will be found on a cul-d-sac or dead end road abutting a dense woods w/ water nearby. He also felt a man with dark hair and a dimpled chin was somehow involved. MPO, I don't believe in psychics. But I felt for those that do this was worth repeating.

Found this post from early last week..He was pretty close on the location (tho many say woods/water) so what about the perp's description? Anyone recall seeing a "dimpled chin" in any of the SO's photos? I'm not one to believe much in psychics either but still feel it's worth checking out.

That's EDT, right? Is it a presser? It's a quarter past noon so just wondering. . . . nothing new on FOX yet and they just had a general spot on Navarh's case. xox

Hi FactsGiven, I think the State contracts with motels for housing SO's. I saw a show on it where they followed the movement of SO's from motel to motel, with the PO taking their offenders back and forth from motel to motel The rooms were paid for whether the SO was staying there or not. The moving of them was to keep the public from knowing these were offenders living there in the show I saw. Revolting, as the motels were not isolated and had regular vacationers staying there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member