MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - Body found - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't figure out how this guy has escaped PD!!! Criminal paypal account, van, works outdoors, and has a history of sex offenses.

If he has a job, why would he be in Ohio right now? And how about those relatives in Ohio - 85yo, 75yo and a 6yo child??? If he's there, some body better get there fast.

You guys are amazing - you had him under your scope since the very beginning.

Seems Davis has an 82yo relative living in Ohio -

.....snipped personal information......

This guy is 85 years old and lives over 100 miles south of Toledo. We don't know for sure if he's even a relative. Even if he is, that doesn't mean he has any involvement with the case. Why post his address and personal information along with the names and phone numbers of his neighbors? I hate when innocent people are dragged into these things.

He's the one whose address, when "street viewed," had a green van parked out in front! There sure was some good sleuthin' going on in that thread!
MI - AMBER ALERT! 5 year old Nevaeh Buchanan missing, scooter abandoned #2 - Page 13 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
(post 342)

Hi STEADFAST. What weirdo if he wrote that 1st post above. He has a GLASS front door where the poster is so everyone has to come up to his front door to read it! That delineation of age for the SO, it is pretty broad. Do we know what age he likes?

I think it is going to be someone like this guy Vern Davis who knew someone who knew Jennifer and had heard all about Nevaeh and checked her out. I'm sure these guys talk about stuff like that between themselves and we know they hang together even tho they aren't suppose to.

Can't figure out how this guy has escaped PD!!! Criminal paypal account, van, works outdoors, and has a history of sex offenses.

If he has a job, why would he be in Ohio right now? And how about those relatives in Ohio - 85yo, 75yo and a 6yo child??? If he's there, some body better get there fast.

You guys are amazing - you had him under your scope since the very beginning.

It's only 20 miles from Monroe to Toledo.

KennedyDavissidebyside.jpg

WOW!

I think we're just speculating because LE is interested in looking at him for it, and they can't find him.

Oh, really?? Now that is interesting. Did LE say this in a presser recently or newspaper article that I can read?? Sorry to be such a pain, but I highly doubt I can catch up on all the threads that I missed.

Go back and edit your posts to remove the names of private citizens please. Do NOT post addresses for people and certainly do not put a childs address and name on here.

Okay, I caught up! I have been away due to a friend's death. I have missed so much!

So, we are back to VD? Good! I staked out his house a few times...never saw anyone who even resembled him, but did see 2 green vans in the area...one in particular parked close to the apartment (but not in the parking lot of it) and very boxy in shape. I called the police...never heard anything back. It is good to know that they followed up. Not so good to know that they have not talked to him yet. I am going to guess that the van was not registered to him though. I gave LE the license plate number. if he is never around...the van is likely not his.

MIMOMMY, not sure what the date was on that video.. but the info is what has been reported since the funeral... nothing new... FRUSTRATING! Now when will those results be back from the crime lab?

I didnt know that there was different info released after the funeral?

Is there anything still going on on monroe talks?

I did some searches earlier mistivon and I couldn't find any new information out there :sheesh:

Okay, I caught up! I have been away due to a friend's death. I have missed so much!

So, we are back to VD? Good! I staked out his house a few times...never saw anyone who even resembled him, but did see 2 green vans in the area...one in particular parked close to the apartment (but not in the parking lot of it) and very boxy in shape. I called the police...never heard anything back. It is good to know that they followed up. Not so good to know that they have not talked to him yet. I am going to guess that the van was not registered to him though. I gave LE the license plate number. if he is never around...the van is likely not his.

You might want to edit that sentence. Just sayin. :eek:

Seriously now, I'm sorry to hear about your friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne