MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - Body found - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new here and live here in Monroe and have been real close to this case. I'm glad to see others caring about this girl as much as or community has.

Jennifer Buchanan, who has been under fire for having a relationship with a convicted sex offender, said an appearance on CNN's "Nancy Grace" show on June 8 was traumatic.
"She was rude, inconsiderate, all of the above," Buchanan said of the scathing interview, which ended abruptly after she walked out during a commercial break.
"She made me confused and frustrated. I was getting to the point where I felt that she was accusing me of having something to do with (the murder)," Buchanan said.
"I only went on her show to clear up a few things that were false about me. I'm not pregnant by the sex offender, which was a rumor. And I had nothing to do with what happened to my daughter. As of right now, I'm not even a person of interest; the focus isn't even on me. That's what the police said."
She said investigators have not contacted her recently about the case.
"They don't talk to me about it," she said. "But at this point, they can't say anything to me. They did tell me there would be a time and place when they can sit down and explain everything, but that now they can't say anything."

http://www.detnews.com/article/20090619/METRO/906190371/Nevaeh-s-mom-disputes-rumors

Nancy tried hard to get Jennifer to explain the inconsistencies of the timeline prior to Nevaeh Buchanan's disappearance, but unfortunately these SO's don't always target intelligent parents of the victims. Their only interest is their own perverted interests in small children.

In the wake of all these tragedies from 6/08-6/09, I counted as of yet un-resolved (perps not convicted) crimes against children (6 possible involving SO's, Adji just disappeared, and Caylee we know the rest):

Caylee Anthony, Florida
Haleigh Cummings, Florida
Adji, Florida
Sanda Cantu, California
Tori Stafford, Canada
Nevaeh Buchanan, MI
Haylee Donathan , Ohio

Also, I can think of 2 missing boys stolen and returned to their homes.

and sadly I can list several that have been "resolved" and the parent/s were involved

NG was overly jerky. She just kept calling her a terrible mother in a variety of different ways. Say one thing about it and then let her get her message out. I don't blame her for walking off.

I agree,when i saw Nancy was having her on her show i was hoping she would not be so confrontational.I believe she could have gotten much more information from her,i knew she was going to walk off.

I agree,when i saw Nancy was having her on her show i was hoping she would not be so confrontational.I believe she could have gotten much more information from her,i knew she was going to walk off.

I personally like Nancy Grace's interviewing style. I know some people think that she is rude, etc . . . but I think it's VERY IMPORTANT not to sugar coat this and point out to everyone that Jennifer is probably responsible for this -- because of the relationships she had.

Nancy did a great job of doing that.

I believe they have the perp behind bars already, they just need more evidence to confirm that as there seems to be no frantic search for Nevaeh's killer.

Nothing new in the murder investigation

Police involved in the Nevaeh Buchanan murder investigation have been unusually tight-lipped and have released scant information since the 5-year-old girl's body was recovered nearly two weeks ago.
Monroe County Sheriff Tilman Crutchfield has made it a point to be the sole provider of all official information released to the media. Even members of his department, including some who are ranked, have said they are not privy to any details of the case.

http://www.monroenews.com/article/20090620/NEWS01/706209970/-1/NEVAEH

Nancy tried hard to get Jennifer to explain the inconsistencies of the timeline prior to Nevaeh Buchanan's disappearance, but unfortunately these SO's don't always target intelligent parents of the victims. Their only interest is their own perverted interests in small children.

In the wake of all these tragedies from 6/08-6/09, I counted as of yet un-resolved (perps not convicted) crimes against children (6 possible involving SO's, Adji just disappeared, and Caylee we know the rest):

Caylee Anthony, Florida
Haleigh Cummings, Florida
Adji, Florida
Sanda Cantu, California
Tori Stafford, Canada
Nevaeh Buchanan, MI
Haylee Donathan , Ohio

Also, I can think of 2 missing boys stolen and returned to their homes.
-----------------
Jennifer thinks that everyone deserves a second chance. Come on Jennifer, give Nancy Grace a second chance, she deserves it. :crazy:
I like Nancy Grace too. If Jennifer wanted a softie, let her speak on Greta's On the Record. But, I really hope that Jennifer gives Nancy a second chance.

Trojan Alert

If searching on Nevaeh and see the following link which I will delete parts of it so it can't be clicked it will load a trojan. BEWARE!

nevaeh buchanan - US Hot News 3 hours ago - Click here for more information the nevaeh buchanan. Information update today, New facts : nevaeh buchanan.
loxko.fxrvixxa.net/nevaeh-buchanan.html - Similar

Why would the sherrif be alarming the community with his report that the killer is currently at large and is psychologically ill if they sincerely believed the killers were incarcerated? I believe LE are hindering this investigation by refusing to bring VMD in for questioning by now. Gale St. John conducted 3 blind drives from NB's apartment complex and identified Raisin River as the place where NB's body was.

Why would the sherrif be alarming the community with his report that the killer is currently at large and is psychologically ill if they sincerely believed the killers were incarcerated? I believe LE are hindering this investigation by refusing to bring VMD in for questioning by now. Gale St. John conducted 3 blind drives from NB's apartment complex and identified Raisin River as the place where NB's body was.

Where do you get the information that LE is refusing to bring VMD in for questioning? Last I heard they were looking for him with the intent of questioning him.

Trojan Alert

If searching on Nevaeh and see the following link which I will delete parts of it so it can't be clicked it will load a trojan. BEWARE!

nevaeh buchanan - US Hot News 3 hours ago - Click here for more information the nevaeh buchanan. Information update today, New facts : nevaeh buchanan.
loxko.fxrvixxa.net/nevaeh-buchanan.html - Similar

Hi Peliman, The link won't work for me. Does it say the killer is still at large and is a psycho but he was incarcerated?

That means they must know who he is and just haven't found him. Giving out a public alert would maybe send the guy up into the hinterlands!

And does it say 'killers'?

LE has shown up twice at VMD's residence in Monroe County and was told by VMD's neighbor that he stays at his residence in Toledo. That was awhile ago and LE need to quit stalling and go find this guy and do the job they are paid to do. Why haven't they gone to Toledo and questioned him; VMD is not going to come in voluntarily for questioning it appears. I think VMD matches LE's profile and LE needs to be checking out his alibi. Why aren't LE URGENT in finding him; for all we know he fled to Mexico.

LE has shown up twice at VMD's residence in Monroe County and was told by VMD's neighbor that he stays at his residence in Toledo. That was awhile ago and LE need to quit stalling and go find this guy and do the job they are paid to do. Why haven't they gone to Toledo and questioned him; VMD is not going to come in voluntarily for questioning it appears. I think VMD matches LE's profile and LE needs to be checking out his alibi. Why aren't LE URGENT in finding him; for all we know he fled to Mexico.

Again, where do you get this information? First you said that LE refused to bring VMD in. Now you're saying that aren't looking for him. How do you know this? How do you know they're stalling or not urgently looking? How do you know they didn't go to Toledo and question him? Do you have a source for any of this?

I went to Dixon Road yesterday and stopped to pay my respects to Neveah. The site was beautiful. Even over 100 mosquito bites wouldnt move me away. I met a few locals down there. My children were with me. I felt it was important to be there and show my children how real this is, not just what you see on the news and on the computor screen. She was a little girl, and she didnt deserve this fate.

About the site itself, its pretty steep. but there are rocks that stagger down to get to the bottom, you can easily hide your car behind the guard rail and there are tall weeds to screen the rear of your vehicle. My thoughts on the overal site, it was more than likely a well known fishing spot to several "local" people. There are place all along the River for that. But you'd think the person who did this knows about this spot and fishes quite often...theyve been there before...the other thing is, they placed her remains upstream instead of downstream...wondering to throw off the search efforts. LE needs to look at someone know to that specific area, Its closer to Dundee and whoever it was, knows there a spot down there to do what they needed to do with a bag of cement.
Anyway I felt weird taking a picture with my cell phone, akward is more like it.

0621092129.jpg

The little fuzzy tan/white horse is the one my daughter left, it was her favorite.
0621092133.jpg

Hi Peliman, The link won't work for me. Does it say the killer is still at large and is a psycho but he was incarcerated?

That means they must know who he is and just haven't found him. Giving out a public alert would maybe send the guy up into the hinterlands!

And does it say 'killers'?

Hi scandi, I clicked on the link Saturday and had two trojan alerts go off asking if I wanted to continue at my own risk. Sometimes when you see a yes or no answer just clicking no means yes. ( Trojan-virus writers are sneaky) I just turned off my computer and restarted. Came here and posted the warning.

No hidden message I'm aware of, just a word to the wise and those that don't believe in trojans and viruses. :) I skewed the link here so nobody could click it. xoxo

I went to Dixon Road yesterday and stopped to pay my respects to Neveah.
Anyway I felt weird taking a picture with my cell phone, akward is more like it.

0621092129.jpg

The little fuzzy tan/white horse is the one my daughter left, it was her favorite.
0621092133.jpg

Thank you LG for your personal perspective and brave reports. You're a great MOM!
:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member