MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
May her eyes shine with the brightness of love in heaven, and longer look dull and sad as they did in pictures here on earth. JMO

InTexas....I think you hit a home run with that one! Indeed, if you look at some of the pictures of Nevaeh, you can clearly see that she was unhappy......or at least that is what I see - and that makes me sad.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/090604_nevaeh_search

from same video... father of the friend Neveah was playing with states that she ate her "last meal" with his son at three thirty that afternoon

WHAT REALLY WAS THE LAST TIME MOM HAD EYES ON HER CHILD???

Nurse, I've ALWAYS believed that Nevaeh was missing for much longer than "Mom" admitted too. I'm sure she was sleeping (as most druggies do during the day) so she could stay up and party all night with her RSO friends OR she was involved and fudged the timeline to work an alibi.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/090604_nevaeh_search

from same video... father of the friend Neveah was playing with states that she ate her "last meal" with his son at three thirty that afternoon

WHAT REALLY WAS THE LAST TIME MOM HAD EYES ON HER CHILD???

How does that Father of friend know that what Neveah ate at his house was her last meal? :waitasec: Was he the last person to see her?

I thought that Neveah's Mother was the last person to see her.

Doc... I'm seriously upset. Very angry.

I don't need a GD lesson in concrete thermodynamics..

Very sad about this turn of events. :(

I know you are Issi...

Can I really know you this well now?? :)

I am too... my anger started at the beginning... KNOWING what her fate was. Now, I'm heartbroken and a little overwhelmed... It seems that EVERY DAY there is a new case, and I can't believe how WS'ers are so strong.

If I were there Issi, I'd hug ya... :blowkiss:

That contradicts all other reports, including what was said by the family.
did you watch it? the link? perhaps clothing was found within the grave but not on her.. either way.. the media reports are all crazy at this point. Was just posting what I noticed

How does that Father of friend know that what Neveah ate at his house was her last meal? :waitasec: Was he the last person to see her?

Not sure.. from the video it sounds that way

Thanks for posting what's on the link nurse I can't access it right now. I heard earlier on NG she had the clothes on she was wearing when she disappeared, I didn't hear what the family said, then now we have a report that she wasn't clothed. Don't you hate when stories are breaking and there is so much confusion.

I have been following this case from the beginning. I just could not join in the sleuthing. it just getting too hard

nevaeh, you are loved by all. rest in peace. we will all love and miss you

Nevaeh,Caylee,Sandra. I know you are in a better place, skipping and playing and in no pain
when you get settled in
If your listening, if you could take a sec and let someone know where we could find Haleigh and adji it would really mean a lot love you all

My thoughts and prayers are with family and friends of all

This is a 'sleuthing' board. The concrete 'could' be very informative in attempting to create a time line which 'could' lead to the identity of the killer or provide additional information that might help lead to the killer. If you have a problem with people 'sleuthing' on a 'sleuthing' board, I guess it's your right to piss and moan about it.

Welllllll.... excussssse me.

look... a lot of people are in shock and saddened about Neveah. Perhaps we should give it a day before we go dusting for vomit, etc?

Sorry.. rought day.. don't mean to take it out on you.

I know nothing about concrete, but this gives me the creeps.

Motel 7 and Kuhlman Concrete, Inc.

Attachments

• motel 7_kuhlman concrete monroe mi.JPG
    motel 7_kuhlman concrete monroe mi.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 35
did you watch it? the link? perhaps clothing was found within the grave but not on her.. either way.. the media reports are all crazy at this point. Was just posting what I noticed

The video won't play all the way through for me, but don't think I'm doubting for one second that you heard what you said you heard. Other reports said she was wearing the same clothes she had on when she disappeared. Hopefully this will all get cleared up during the news conference in the morning.

OMG!! I came as soon as I heard!!

That precious child put in concrete!!! I am beside myself.

Thank GOD she was found so soon. I hope and pray that the concrete has preserved what is needed to find out what monster did this.

I'm not trying to jump into any arguments here, but I just had a suggestion. For those who wish to continue sleuthing in ALL it's aspects, please continue. For those who do not, at this point, want to talk about details and just want to talk about or remember Nevaeh...perhaps you could start a thread in the Info & Support section? Just a suggestion...

I am afraid the concrete may not be the smoking gun after all. If it is as flaky, as thin as I am surmising it to be it might not hold the all the evidence I was hoping it did. OTH maybe it will have preserved the body somewhat for better analysis, therefore, better examination and DNA recovery, hopefully.

I am grieved and heartsick at this development--at the senselessness of yet another child who was exposed knowingly to danger--while my concern for the unsupervised children right here within my own community grows w every passing day. What IS it all these parents have to DO that is so much more important than watching their children. My heart goes out to her parents, and I simply can not fathom what pain they must be in. Yet when will we LEARN, how MANY more children must be abused and murdered before we stop allowing our CHILDREN to pay the price for our own foolishness and selfish priorities. Sorry for the rant yes I know children can be abducted right from inside their own homes I am just sickened that yet another little one's become a casualty of what sounds like really poor judgment. This one might have been avoided. :( JMO

:parrot:

Gotta sleeep.
Prayers to Nevaeh's friends and family.
Thank you to the people who went out and took the time and effort to look for her out of love and compassion.
Thanks and prayers to my fellow WS who show love, compassion, empathy, courage, dignity, class and so much more on a daily basis that I am humbled in your presence.
Night All!

I know you are Issi...

Can I really know you this well now?? :)

I am too... my anger started at the beginning... KNOWING what her fate was. Now, I'm heartbroken and a little overwhelmed... It seems that EVERY DAY there is a new case, and I can't believe how WS'ers are so strong.

If I were there Issi, I'd hug ya... :blowkiss:

Gibby... thank you. *hugs back* friend

When this started up a week ago... I was like "Oh God... I can't take another one"... and then I realized that it happens all the time, and that there all kinds of really sick f'd up people all over there place... and we only hear about the ones that HLN deems interesting enough for random bloggers to come out and talk about.

It makes me want to vomit...

But Christ... this has taken the worst turn of events it possibly can.

I'll just shut up and say, I'm terribly sorry and my heart goes out to her family.

I questioned this earlier. If you don't count the mother's story of the girl who "spent the night" coming in to say Neveah was playing in the road on her scooter then it would appear the boy's father was the last person to see her. What I don't understand is if she really was at that upstairs apartment and eating at 3:30pm...what happened afterwards? Did he send Neveah home and she never made it? Did he allow her to go out alone? Who was the girl who said she was out playing in the road and does her story check out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361