MI MI - Nevaeh Richardson, 9 days, Lincoln Park, 23 Nov 2007

How many of you mothers, would not wake if and when your child was placed on your chest? especially a newborn....I would wake every time mine made a sigh...
with however many people in the house, someone should have heard something, that type of injury, the baby would have been screaming with pain....new mothers, could you sleep thru your baby crying?
We are not hearing the whole story here...

What kind of drugs cause you to sleep deeply when you come down from them? I'm thinking Meth but I could be wrong.

What do you mean? - that the person who did this to this infant should be treated in the same manner? Wouldn't that make all of us just as savage as the people who do these things?

No - it wouldn't make all of us just as savage. That baby was innocent! The that hurt her is not. The baby did nothing to bring that kind of treatment into her existence. The did!!

No - it wouldn't make all of us just as savage. That baby was innocent! The that hurt her is not. The baby did nothing to bring that kind of treatment into her existence. The did!!

I guess I am not following this clearly. If we did to the "" what the"" did to the baby, we would ourselves become "" and there is no possible end to the chain of violence.

I personally would like to respond to the stressors of life in a way that doesn't entail brutalizing others.

I guess I am not following this clearly. If we did to the "" what the"" did to the baby, we would ourselves become "" and there is no possible end to the chain of violence.

I personally would like to respond to the stressors of life in a way that doesn't entail brutalizing others.

I'm in agreement with you. I like to believe that people who cause harm to others or who murder on earth will be punished later, but I'm not sure we, other people, are the ones who should inflict that punishment. Then we become no better than the person who started the trouble in the first place. It would be hard to take that stance if you were a victim or friends/family of a victim, though.

Back on topic, I keep waiting to hear the proof that the father did it. He seems capable of that kind of violence, but nobody else in the house seemed much like a decent, responsible adult. How do we know it was the father who caused the infant's death?

I'm in agreement with you. I like to believe that people who cause harm to others or who murder on earth will be punished later, but I'm not sure we, other people, are the ones who should inflict that punishment. Then we become no better than the person who started the trouble in the first place. It would be hard to take that stance if you were a victim or friends/family of a victim, though.

Back on topic, I keep waiting to hear the proof that the father did it. He seems capable of that kind of violence, but nobody else in the house seemed much like a decent, responsible adult. How do we know it was the father who caused the infant's death?

I am waiting as well...I have to believe there is some pretty compelling evidence, but I guess we wait.

I stated early on in this case that my hinky meter was alarming in this case. We REALLY need to know for SURE that the father is the perp in this case, because if he is falsely accused, that means the real monster gets away scott-free. Whoever did this needs to be brought to justice - not the most-likely perp, or the easiest one to pin it on.

I'm not so sure HE did this to the baby. I'm beginning to think the mother had something to do with all of this. This is such an inconceivable crime to even think about, but......

I think his reaction in the car was more of a father that was pissed off at his baby's mother for her doing something like this to the baby, than of someone that assaulted and killed his baby.

I saw on a report that when she was very pregnant, they caught Neveah's mother with baggies of cocaine inside of her body that they had to retrieve? Is this right? If so, she doesn't really seem like a mother that really WANTED this child. To put the unborn baby in harm's way by stuffing baggies of coke into your body is NOT the action of a mom that wants her child....

I don't know what to think. This is just sickening!

Maybe she hid the baggies in the baby? Maybe she was trying to use the curling iron to get them out?

This is just sick, sick, sick ...

I stated early on in this case that my hinky meter was alarming in this case. We REALLY need to know for SURE that the father is the perp in this case, because if he is falsely accused, that means the real monster gets away scott-free. Whoever did this needs to be brought to justice - not the most-likely perp, or the easiest one to pin it on.

I agree, would hate to think the real perp got away with this heinous crime. After all, there were a lot of people in & out of that house.

The latest on this case.

Mother of infant was also abused.

http://www.thenewsherald.com/stories/010908/loc_20080109002.shtml

It is interesting that people are still having a hard time believing that Chris Richardson did this to his child....assaulting females is clearly his MO-why is it hard to believe that he visited this violence on his child?? Now I understand why the police went back to the house for the curling iron early in the case...clearly the Mom has some credibility here, vs the dad and yet the comment in the article by the woman who knows the family is alarming.

I think he may not know that he did it-but I think it was him.

I think he may not know that he did it-but I think it was him.

I think that is the case also. The part about him abusing his girlfriend with hair straightner (HOT, none the less) should seal the cell door closed. He had some sick fetishes, but why do it to a baby??? Maybe someone should plug a curling iron in and give him a little taste of his own medicine. I couldn't even imagine. I cry when I am straightening my hair and the straightner slips and touches my fingers for less then half a second. SICK SICK SICK!!!! I just want to know WHY THE BABY??? :(

Rest well dear little one, you are in a much better place.

With the new evidence I think it is clear that he did this. So sad, I think people just don't want to believe something like this could happen at all. Not that they really think he is innocent. That poor baby, barely here a week on earth and to be inflicted that much pain and abuse.

wait. what does it mean putting baggies of cocaine inside of her while prego??Like the actual BAG going inside of her by swallowing it or the other way?

I thought it was either vaginal or rectal, IIRC.

Most of you have this man convicted and hung for this crime when you don't even know the evidence. How can you even make judgment on someone when you don't even know all of the facts?

We don't know ALL of the facts and evidence in the case so maybe we shouldn't be so quick to form conclusions that this man is guilty.

I want to know how they know it was HIS finger that assaulted her? I think the mom had something to do with this. Maybe she did this to spite him? My hinky meter has been going off. There is MUCH more to this story than what has been told to the media or even to LE.

What kind of drugs cause you to sleep deeply when you come down from them? I'm thinking Meth but I could be wrong.

Alcohol will do that if you drink enough of it. Some people black out or pass out and will sleep for HOURS with no idea what's happening around you.

The latest on this case.

"The child's mother, Cynthia Goscicki, said she has had a long history of domestic violence with her live-in boyfriend. She testified yesterday in 25th District Court that Richardson sexually assaulted her in a similar fashion that he's accused of against their daughter. When Goscicki would cry and try to stop him, she said, he would tell her "just to take it."
In a motel room, she said, Richardson once used a hair-straightening iron to burn her genital area.
These alleged prior sexual acts show a pattern of the type of crime that Richardson is capable of committing, argued Lora Weingarden, the Wayne County assistant prosecutor, who is handling the case."

So are we honestly to believe the words of the mother? She has a pretty shady and dysfunctional past too. It could be possible that she's making this up to shift any blame or suspicion on her to him...

"The child's mother, Cynthia Goscicki, said she has had a long history of domestic violence with her live-in boyfriend. She testified yesterday in 25th District Court that Richardson sexually assaulted her in a similar fashion that he's accused of against their daughter. When Goscicki would cry and try to stop him, she said, he would tell her "just to take it."
In a motel room, she said, Richardson once used a hair-straightening iron to burn her genital area.
These alleged prior sexual acts show a pattern of the type of crime that Richardson is capable of committing, argued Lora Weingarden, the Wayne County assistant prosecutor, who is handling the case."

So are we honestly to believe the words of the mother? She has a pretty shady and dysfunctional past too. It could be possible that she's making this up to shift any blame or suspicion on her to him...

I thought the same thing when I read that. She was afraid of him and maybe could have set him up to be free of the baby and him. I am just thinking though that if she did do this you would have thought he would have done more than smack her expecially with his voilent past. I am thinking along the lines of the story GlitchWizard told. I would be more inclined to believe she did it if he beat her rather her just smack her.:confused:

I agree with your statement. And I suppose he was the one who inserted Cocaine into her body cavity?

The latest on this case.

If there was any doubt that it was him who did this why would his own mother go to testify against him? He may not remember doing it because he was high on drugs or drunk. His mom said he was drunk. Maybe Nevaeh's mom didn't wake up because she was extremely tired. Caring for a newborn baby wears a person out. I know that when my husband took care of our kids and I was in another room, I slept more soundly because I was so exhausted....

whose to say he didn't give the mother drugs that made her sleep harder(while she was sleeping?) with the intent of doing something to the baby?
Or maybe the mom took something to help her sleep?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back