MI MI - Ruth Hoffman, 44, River Rouge, 30 June 1986

thank you so much for being concerned..I also hope that some kind of new information comes up really soon..even if it is the littlest thing..
sincerally,Tasha

Hello Irishlass,
Yes it is very hard on not just my mother and myself but also the rest of the family.Not knowing is the part that really hurts.I am going to say that I am pretty sure that they do not have any of my na na's dna..Well The wayne county sheriff that is working on this case is doing everything that he can possibly think of to try and find some clue as to where she may be or if there has been any activity on her social security number.But so far as it stands right now..there has been no activity on her social security number..They are saying that a different name comes up when they run it..So that is really puzzling..I hope and pray every day that she is safe and sound..and also for her safe return home to all of her family that love and miss her so much.She is/was the sweetest woman you ever could meet..I was my na na's pride and joy and I know that she would have never left me or any of us for that matter.All we can do is try everything possible that is out there and let the sheriff do his job and hope and pray for the best..thank you
Sincerally,Tasha

Hello Kelly,
This is debbie's daughter.I really want to thank you for all of the help
that you are/have given my mom.She truly needs all of the help and support that she can possibly get.We are and have been trying everything that we can possibly think of to do..and all of your ideas and suggestions are truly appreciated.Thank you so very much.

Sincerally,Tasha

thank you, im pretty sure both even though rouge police never did a rape case that im aware of the new officer's are looking into all that and to why alot was not done on her case,the original case we tried to get and they told us that the jacket the case was in was still in the file but the report was not in there and the officer at rouge even said that is really strange. im sure she was interviewed at the hospital and there getting them records also so i will keep everybody informed as i find anything out. again thanks to all you wonderful people,sincerely debbie lynn.
nicbok said:
Hi Debbie,

Best of luck in the search for your mother! You said that the case was handed over to the new police department - was that just the missing persons case or the rape case also? I'm not certain but I think when she went to the hospital they would have called the police about the rape and she might have been interviewed in hospital, are there any records of the police report that was taken about that? Was there a rape investigation started? The original report should still be at the station it was filed at?

Best wishes from Australia and praying you find her.

Just an idea... was she picked up by ambulance and taken to the hospital or did she arrive there by some other means? If it was by ambulance, check with the places that provide emergency care... fire departments (they tend to give first responder care), ambulances services, and maybe even go to the hospital and speak with someone... in any case, if it was by ambulance, there should be a run report completed by the ambulance service, sometimes that report can shed valuable incite into a situation... location person was picked up, time... etc...

hi,i have no idea how she got there i wish i knew more? im sure there is a report and there checking into that along with alot of other thing's like why in 1986 wasn't her case ever looked into, anyway's i will let everyone know as i find out. also i got a web page and put some picture's of her and some picture's that only she would remember in case she ever reads this. http://angelfire.com/blog2/debbiesmeaton/ruths_file. and http://www.angelfire.com/blog2/debbmhll/family_photos . sincerelly debbie lynn.
GOLDHEARTNUMB said:
Just an idea... was she picked up by ambulance and taken to the hospital or did she arrive there by some other means? If it was by ambulance, check with the places that provide emergency care... fire departments (they tend to give first responder care), ambulances services, and maybe even go to the hospital and speak with someone... in any case, if it was by ambulance, there should be a run report completed by the ambulance service, sometimes that report can shed valuable incite into a situation... location person was picked up, time... etc...

I'm sending prayers and positive thoughts for your mother (and grandmothers) safe return! May God bless you in your search!

thank you for your prayers and positive thoughts we need all the prayers we can get. sincerely debbie lynn.
inquiringmindz said:
I'm sending prayers and positive thoughts for your mother (and grandmothers) safe return! May God bless you in your search!

HI Everyone,
I would like to Invite you to my mom's official website and also to my yahoo photos so you can read the journals I wrote about her missing and the police report.
Http://ruth.4ourangel.com .

As far as reading the story well journal about my mom go to yahoo and then debbmhll It's under my photo's I didn't know where to put them learning as I go.
Or you can go under yahoo360 It's under there to.
I reaaly hope you get a chance to read about her and also what hell I went thru trying to get her first missing report that I found out was never opened.

Also I belong to 3 yahoo groups so If anyone needs help and support might want to check them out as well.:confused:

debbie lynn smeaton said:
HI Everyone,
I would like to Invite you to my mom's official website and also to my yahoo photos so you can read the journals I wrote about her missing and the police report.
Http://ruth.4ourangel.com .

As far as reading the story well journal about my mom go to yahoo and then debbmhll It's under my photo's I didn't know where to put them learning as I go.
Or you can go under yahoo360 It's under there to.
I reaaly hope you get a chance to read about her and also what hell I went thru trying to get her first missing report that I found out was never opened.

Also I belong to 3 yahoo groups so If anyone needs help and support might want to check them out as well.:confused:
I'm sorry to hear about your mother missing...and for so many years. It must be difficult for you. *HUG* I looked at her picture and the sketch of how she might look now. Good luck and God bless!

Thank you soooo much for caring did you get a chance to see her official site or read her storys/journals?
If you do or did I apoligize now for the hand writing.
Sincerely Debbie.

Thank you soooo much also Im so thankful of all of you good hearted people out there.
And that sketch Is being redone that would look nothing like her so please dont go by that sketch!
You can go bye the pictures of her In the brown leather jacket and as soon as I get the new skeatch I will add It to her official site.
Sincerely Debbie.
ps: Thanks for the hug that was so sweet (smile)

I read everything on the page and clicked on the coat picture. (Lovely woman.) But I didn't see anything relating to her journal. I just went back and checked again, but I must be having a senior moment a few years early.

Im sorry If you want to read her storys/journal I wrote you have to go to yahoo or yahoo360 or email me and I will send you a direct link but my handle on yahoo Is debbmhll or email me at debbmhll@yahoo.com.

There under my photos cause I didn't know where else to put them.
Sincerely Debbie.
but It Is really easy just go to yahoo and find debbmhll there under my photos and If your still having problems let me know cause I want everyone to read her story especially the missing report one. deb.:dance:

Let us know when you get more info. Good luck finding you mom. You're in our prayers.

fran

debbie lynn smeaton said:
HI Fran,
Thank you so much and I promise I will let everyone know when there Is more Info.
Sincerely deb.
This is heartbreaking. Do you know of anyone in her life that could have made life uncomfortable for her? Do you know if anyone was with her before she was last seen? It sounds like she was a special needs person. Is there anyone who could have benefited from her demise? Sorry for the questions but somewhere there is an answer. In the meantime, prayers for your strength. :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

HI Everyone,
Ok I think I have fiqured It out but let me know If not.
http://360.yahoo.com/debbmhll

I hope this takes you right to my site then look under share photos and you should find ruth's story and missing report 1986.
It should let you go to yahoo photos cause on this site It's all linked and open to the public.

Someone let me know If this works ok, Debbie.:confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back