Identified! MI - Saginaw Co, Body in Pattee Creek, Albee Twp, Mar 2019 * Nadya Hartman*

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
ALBEE TWP, MI – Michigan State Police detectives are investigating a body found in a creek in rural Saginaw County.

About 8 p.m. on Monday, March 25, troopers responded to Bueche Road south of Fry Road for report of a body floating in Pattee Creek.

Initial investigation indicated the body had been in the water for an extended time. Troopers did not see anything obviously indicating the cause of death.

Police investigating body found in rural Saginaw County creek

I really hate to think what I am thinking...how far is this from Farmington Hills ?? About an hour or 2 ??

I really hate to think what I am thinking...how far is this from Farmington Hills ?? About an hour or 2 ??

I think it sounds too recent of a death to be Dani Stislicki, if that is what you are thinking. They described the remains as a body and as "floating" in the creek. Sorry to be graphic, but after over 2 years in the elements there would be nothing left that floats in water. I think this must be someone who died this year or winter 2018. JMO.

Police identify body found in creek as that of missing Saginaw woman
The body recovered from Pattee Creek in Albee Township had been identified as Nadya Hartman, a 54-year-old Saginaw resident. Her family had reported her missing on Feb. 1, according to Michigan State Police Lt. James Lang.

Police identify woman missing since Feb 1 as body found in creek
An autopsy has been completed, but the report and toxicology results will not be available for several weeks.

There are no indications of foul play.

@Gardener1850

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288