MI - Samantha Woll, a Detroit synagogue president, fatally stabbed *Arrest*

"The man charged in the 2023 stabbing death of a prominent Detroit synagogue leader will face trial.

Judge Margaret Van Houten held a hearing on Friday
and ruled there was enough probable cause for
Micheal Jackson-Bolanos
to face trial in the death of Samantha Woll."

It's possible then that an out of towner wouldn't even know the "stigmatized" history.
Curious if the condo is priced under value?

My daughter is in real estate and that's the first thing I thought of.

"While some states have enacted laws governing these issues, to the best of my knowledge, Michigan has not. According to the Seller Disclosure Act and common law of Michigan, a seller of residential real property has no duty to disclose nonphysical defects associated with a property.Oct 13, 2023

Real estate: Do I have to disclose that someone died in my ...

The Oakland Press
https://www.theoaklandpress.com › 2023/10/13 › real-est...

"

Q: I’m getting ready to sell my parents’ home. My mom and dad are both deceased. Do I have to tell the buyers that my mom passed away in the house? It was from natural causes. Someone told me that you have to whenever someone dies in a house.

A: Not true. What you are technically asking is if this is considered a stigmatized property. The National Association of Realtors defines a stigmatized property as a property that has been psychologically impacted by an event that occurred or was suspected to have occurred on the property, such event being one that has no physical impact of any kind. Included in this definition are murder scenes, sites of suicides, deaths and infectious disease-related illnesses. While some states have enacted laws governing these issues, to the best of my knowledge, Michigan has not. According to the Seller Disclosure Act and common law of Michigan, a seller of residential real property has no duty to disclose nonphysical defects associated with a property. As always, I suggest you contact an attorney regarding these matters.

The Oakland Press
https://www.theoaklandpress.com › 2023/10/13 › real-est...

Is that Samantha's furniture, belongings, etc.? Seems strange that Sam's family would leave her personal property in the condo that is now being sold. JMO
It might be staged. Some sellers of real estate rent furniture for the sales process from companies that specialize in staging property.

There are also AI images of property for sale - I've seen these on online listings myself. The property is empty but someone dubs in furnishings. It didn't look like that, but some of those are more convincing than others.

It might also be furnished with modern pieces that Ms Woll purchased to match the style of the building. Family members could have removed personal items, and left behind larger pieces of furniture.

It's hard to tell. It was a very attractive place.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inquisitive11201
Back