GUILTY MI - Sexual Svengali led moms to assault own kids

While I think what this piece of filth did is deplorable, I find it hard to believe that he could convince a mother to do this if it wasn't already in her mind or already happening. There is NO ONE ON THIS EARTH that could convince me to harm any of my children and any real parent feels the same way. My heart is breaking for these children. I pray that they all receive the help they need and these sick bastards that harmed them go away for a long time.

I think the answer as to "why" women would do this is multi-faceted. My guess is that these women most likely have extremely low self-esteem due to early abuse/loss/neglect issues which have never been treated or resolved.

They might have had children thinking that this would fill the void in their life, only to then resent the children as being too needy, too much work. The circle just goes round and round. Not being tremendously bonded nor imprinted with the protective sense most mothers have, they see their children as "problems" and "nuisances". They get in the way of the mothers attempting to have any sort of fun--partying with a new boyfriend, going out drinking with girlfriends.

They leave the children to fend for themselves and the children get into more and more trouble and develop greater behavior problems as they have no guidance, no supervision, no solid love. They are passed off to family and friends for care--some wonderful, some not so great, some downright awful. The mothers are locked in their own little world of "me vs. them".

When a sick guy comes along and asks them to do something horrible like this for money or for favor, I don't think it's a huge stretch for them. They might say they love their children, that they'd do anything for them. They might actually believe that as they go to work and bring home a paycheck and curtail some of their partying for the kids. They buy Christmas presents and every once in a while have a fun day with them. They may set up Myspace pages full of photos of smiling children. But the whole relationship is hollow and has no foundation. With no foundation, everything comes tumbling down. JMO

See where I'm going? We MUST recognize those little girls today who are born into less than wonderful homes, have no support systems, aren't making healthy societal connections or choices, aren't getting therapy for their own hurts and abuse. The little girls and teens who are empty. If we don't, we will have more and more cases like this to look forward to. Abuse and neglect have a multi-generational impact. It's a strong and committed soul who steps away from a childhood such as I described and becomes a loving, caring, and responsive parent. It can be done but it's an uphill battle.

Am I advocating to let these women off easy as they might have been abused? Heck no!! But I'm trying to make some sense out of how they got to point where they'd abuse their own child for a perverted man's pleasure.

Thank you for posting Aeonic!!!

From your link:
Demink was employed as used car salesman at the time of his arrest. He was formerly employed with U.S. Customs and Border Protection ( CBP ).

He must have been a pretty good used car salesman. :(

So know of course I wonder if this guy was on the front lines, and what kind of stuff he allowed to be smuggled in possibly?

For once I am totally SPEECHLESS
What in the world is happening to the human race?????

OMG I feel completely nasty and wish I could go shower immediately. This guys is skeevy beyond skeevy. And these mothers, I agree with other posters, They get zero pass from me, you cannot be coerced over the internet to do something like that unless you are already the type of that would do that to begin with.

*shiver* This just sickens me, the mothers more so that the perv.

Well it worked - his fb page has been removed!

The page you requested was not found.

Wonder if he did it himself, or if he's still in the pokey.

Mel

"In the Florida case, Demink told the mother he had a doctorate in psychology and could help her son, who was suffering from "mental issues," according to the affidavit."

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20101015/METRO/10150433#ixzz12WJ2dlo6

well, he's certainly going to suffer mental issues now isn't he - probably for the rest of his life, along with his sister

those women need to go to prison for life too!

BBM

I agree. I find it offensive that the twist is the only evil one in these cases is the man.

A mother that could do this to her own children is just as sick and repulsive as he is. In fact I hold the mothers more accountable since they are to be the protectors of their children. Any mother who really cared about her child would know this was flat out wrong. To me any female that is willing to let their children to be sexually abused and participates in the sexual abuse of the child is worthless piece of crap just like this man is.

They let it happen.......even participated in abusing their own children yet now they try to blame the entire thing on this disciple man and claim he made them do it.:innocent: He couldn't have gotten to first base if the mothers hadn't let him.

I hope all of them are punished for these despicable acts. To be the facilitator and participant for a pedophile is beyond sick.

A true loving mother's self esteem doesn't get low enough that she would offer up her own children like sacrificial lambs to a pedophile and sexually abuses them herself, imo. I think they are twisted and perverted just like Demink.

IMO

I'm not sure if we'll see the female parents' names in print as they are related to these children. I would assume that their charges will be quite severe as they carried out the abuse and transmitted it across state lines. Here's a statement from the original article:

"The mothers have been arrested on sex charges."

http://detnews.com/article/20101015/METRO/10150433#ixzz12l51Vp1P

I wonder if this might be one? There was mention of a woman in NH and a single parent website. Read the details, must be:

http://hamptonroads.com/2010/10/virginia-beach-woman-41-charged-child-*advertiser censored*

Oh, I guess so:

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/299023

Rebecca Jean Nail, 41.

I wonder if this might be one? There was mention of a woman in NH and a single parent website. Read the details, must be:

http://hamptonroads.com/2010/10/virginia-beach-woman-41-charged-child-*advertiser censored*

Oh, I guess so:

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/299023

Rebecca Jean Nail, 41.

Oh here. I knew that name was familiar. Rebecca Nail. We have a thread on her. So now we know she's related to this mess?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117056&highlight=rebecca+nail

Also I so knew his FB account would be deleted that's why I tried to garner the information off of it.

Svengali. Indictment. Facing more charges that was originally thought. Could face life in prison. Somehow I doubt he will.

http://www.news-press.com/article/2...vertiser censored*-case-involving-Alva-mother

Oh it says he met these women on singleparentmeet.com even though he has no kids.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mind has officially been blown by this freak show, & especially by the actions of these "mother's"!!!!!!!!!!

Really!? This just seemed like it was an okay thing to do to not one crazy person, but to more than just one woman/"mom"!?

Our children are our future. If a man asks/tells a woman to do things of this nature to their babies....

WHY ARE THEY MISSING THAT PART IN THEIR BRAIN THAT SCREAMS RED FLAG! RED FLAG!?

We need to send these people a message.

Everyone involved in screwing up these kids for the rest of their lives needs to receive 10 years for each minute of humiliation they have put their own flesh & blood through!

And for what!? The love of this !?

What makes it worse is that actions like this are not only offense's against their own children. Their actions support and encourage other pedo's.

Pedo's will say they 'love' kids, they say they would never hurt a child. But they will molest or rape a child and say that the child 'enjoyed' it. Words from former victims and scientific studies don't change their justifications that they aren't harming the child. Now they can justify their actions even more by pointing at these mothers who saw nothing wrong with the molestation and did it for a stranger over the internet.

<snip>

Candice Miller of Lee County, Fla., has pleaded not guilty to five counts and was being held without bond in Florida and faces a May 2 trial in federal court in Fort Myers, federal defender Martin DerOvanesian said. She also faces state charges connected to the case, he said.

Prosecutors say Demink is also linked to four other mothers in Indiana, Georgia, Illinois and Oregon but has not been charged with crimes related to those communications. Assistant U.S. Attorney Kevin Mulcahy said those cases are not part of the indictment but can be considered during sentencing.

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/...ed-moms-to-abuse-kids-20110228,0,402897.story

Yet another:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110301...uX2hlYWRsaW5lX2xpc3QEc2xrA2F1dGhvcml0aWVzbQ--

"....Court documents paint a picture of a man who targeted single mothers, and in some cases, promised them a date if they followed through with his directions..."

A date?? You abuse your child for a date with this monster? How sad is that? The little guy in Oregon is autistic. How utterly confusing this must be to these children.

This is bothering me. From my link above:

"...In one case, Demink started online chats with an Oregon woman about the sexual development of her eight-year-old autistic son, according to a plea agreement. He told her to engage in sexually explicit conduct with her son as a way to teach him about sex, and she did so while Demink watched on a web camera...."

and

"...Prosecutors say Demink also is linked to four other mothers in Indiana, Georgia, Illinois and Oregon but has not been charged with crimes related to those communications...."

Why no charges?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back