Identified! MI - Skeletal remains found in Monroe County drainage ditch, May 2020 - Ronald Kramarz Jr.

BetteDavisEyes

Fasten your seatbelts...
Reaction score
Sheriff: Skeletal remains found in Monroe Co. drainage ditch

La Salle TownshipSkeletal remains were found Sunday in a drainage ditch in Monroe County, the Sheriff's Office said.

Deputies were called at about 12:50 p.m. to the northwest corner of Strasburg and West Stein after someone called to say he discovered human remains in a drainage ditch...

Human remains found in LaSalle Twp. ditch

The discovery was made at the corner of Strasburg Rd. and W. Stein Rd., the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office reported today.

LASALLE TOWNSHIP - Skeletal remains were found about 12:50 p.m. Sunday in a drainage ditch in LaSalle Township, the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office reported today.

The human remains were discovered at the northwest corner of Strasburg Rd. and W. Stein Rd. A worker performing maintenance in an open field on the south side of Stein Rd., west of Strasburg, noticed the situation, and authorities were notified.

The identity and gender of the person are not known at this time...

Is this in TN or MI?
Kellie Marie Brownlee was a friend of mine. We lived in the same subdivision in W. Bloomfield and hung out a lot as kids, teens. She disappeared from 12 Oaks Mall in Novi in 1982. She has her own page. I am now in Tennessee. Please keep us updated on any developments. They had dug last spring and the spring before on some property in Macomb County, MI believed Kellie and 4 others may have been buried. Arthur Ream suspect. Thanks for posting this.

Last edited:
I have an adult male cousin that disappeared in 2017 in Michigan, his phone stopped pinging as it was leaving Madison Heights (Oakland County, I think), towards the south towards State Fair Ave in Detroit. I am on the other side of the country. So sorry if I am turned around map-wise. I will be following. Thank you for posting.

Last edited:
I have an adult male cousin that disappeared in 2017 in Michigan, his phone stopped pinging as it was leaving Madison Heights (Oakland County, I think), towards the south towards State Fair Ave in Detroit. I am on the other side of the country. So sorry if I am turned around map-wise. I will be following. Thank you for posting.

Madison Heights is in Oakland County. I grew up in Detroit, not far from State Fair Avenue in Wayne County. Monroe County, where the remains were located, is farther south along I-75 that is easily accessible from Madison Heights and State Fair Avenue in Detroit.

Is this in TN or MI?
Kellie Marie Brownlee was a friend of mine. We lived in the same subdivision in W. Bloomfield and hung out a lot as kids, teens. She disappeared from 12 Oaks Mall in Novi in 1982. She has her own page. I am now in Tennessee. Please keep us updated on any developments. They had dug last spring and the spring before on some property in Macomb County, MI believed Kellie and 4 others may have been buried. Arthur Ream suspect. Thanks for posting this.

MI - MI - Arthur Ream, Convicted Rapist/Murderer & Suspected Serial Killer

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back