PARENTS KILLED AMBER ALERT ISSUED FOR 13-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER
---
POLICE NEED PUBLIC'S HELP IN FINDING MISSING AND PREGNANT KIERRA COLES

MI - Squirrel stores 50 pounds of pinecones in car engine

Discussion in 'News that makes you smile!' started by BetteDavisEyes, May 15, 2018.

1. BetteDavisEyes

BetteDavisEyes All the boys think she's a spy...

whatsnext, Bohemian, riddley and 4 others like this.
  2. Serina

Serina New Member

Around mid Summer last year a chipmunk chewed through cables in our car. It left us on the side of the highway with the car dead because eventually the wires broke or something. We have 2 outdoor cats, talk about not doing their jobs.

3. riddley

riddley Member

That got to be a record! The same thing happened to my buddy's truck. He kept it last winter for the summer project. There was a gap on the toolbox and old bed cover and that give squirrels access to the bed. He ordered a new tonneau cover to replace the damaged one and a headache rack for kayak mount.

Bohemian likes this.
  4. mpnola

mpnola Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh! A squirrel stored all his pecans in my car! Pieces of the shells would fly out my air conditioning vents and hit me in the face! My little brother called me nuts and said no way. Then he went under the car and unscrewed some basket and it was filled with broken up pecans. Lol. Poor things probably wondered where their stash was going every day!

whatsnext likes this.