MI - Superior Twp, BlkFem UP9881, 15-25, GSW, winter clothing, Jan'85

Discussion in 'The Unidentified' started by OkieGranny, Sep 4, 2014.

1. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

[​IMG]

http://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/index.ssf/2014/09/deputies_release_3-d_recreatio.html

NamUs: https://identifyus.org/en/cases/9881

No rule-outs currently listed. Found decomposed with a GSW to the head, wearing a winter coat, two sweaters, and jeans.

2. Loading...

3. jjohnston0827

jjohnston0827 New Member

Is it just me or do the recons not resemble each other AT ALL? Usually there is at least one or two similarities between recons, but I can find nothing similar about these! Nose, mouth, facial structure, chin, everything is completely different!

4. carbuff

carbuff There but for the grace of God go I

Large wide-set eyes, nose narrow at the bridge and wide through the nostrils, triangular face with high cheekbones and narrow pointed chin.

I think the one on the left may have chosen to exaggerate certain features to call attention to them. I'm not sure it works as an identification strategy but I've run into it before.

5. annoulzz

annoulzz New Member

yeah, those photos do not match at all. I tried to cross reference photos from the Charley Project from the missing persons' cases in 1984/1985 during cold months of Jan-March and Oct-December and nothing seems to match the description or photos of this girl..

6. carbuff

carbuff There but for the grace of God go I