MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom has a twitter account? Current/Former?

Do we know they are divorced or separated?

Ok I think I've been wrong about J being the step father. I think J is the father AND is estranged from T. And he lives at the 112 address.
She does have a twitter, it came up on google search. I will go back and find it.

I can't find anything on Joann or Mark Taylor.

I find it suspicious that It states the dad met Joann online. Why the need for that tidbit?

Scenarios:

1. Joann and Mark are made up. Something else happened to those precious boys.

2. Joann Taylor did take the boys for him. If Joann is a "good guy" then where are those boys now?

TLS alias TLZ looks to be the bio mother from what I can see. That would be the 200 pounder seen getting on the back of the motorcycle in the MS of JS.

This whole story stinks to me but there must be some truths to the Joann and Mark Taylor being involved as it is in MSM.

ETA: TLS aka TLZ is the one listed on Family Watchdog

I find it suspicious that It states the dad met Joann online. Why the need for that tidbit?

Scenarios:

2. Joann Taylor did take the boys for him. If Joann is a "good guy" then where are those boys now?

I'm going w/ #1 otherwise I'd have to assume this nice woman w/ a pastor husband would already be in contact w/ LE. Also if he was so concerned that he didnt want the kids to witness him commiting suicide, why not call the mom (or sister or dad or anyone)to come get the boys?

I'm praying he hid them but where and he'd have to have someone watching them for him.

13574023_BG2.jpg

TLS alias TLZ looks to be the bio mother from what I can see. That would be the 200 pounder seen getting on the back of the motorcycle in the MS of JS.

This whole story stinks to me but there must be some truths to the Joann and Mark Taylor being involved as it is in MSM.

RBM
The truth as the father told LE.

Scenarios:

Just chiming in to say I tend to think LE are dealing with #1.

RBM
The truth as the father told LE.

JMHO, I agree.
Joann sounds like Zanny the Nanny to me.

I really hope I am wrong. And I will gladly eat my words if I am.

It's also possible that he has been "duped" by someone claiming to be a Joann Taylor with a pastor husband.

JMHO, I agree.
Joann sounds like Zanny the Nanny to me.

I really hope I am wrong. And I will gladly eat my words if I am.

It's also possible that he has been "duped" by someone claiming to be a Joann Taylor with a pastor husband.

Sadly, I was about the post the same thing about "Zanny". I think it was a murder/suicide but he chicken'ed out on the suicide part & made up the other.

Did he do something awful like murder his own sons?
Make up names of pastor & wife?
Tried to do suicide and chickened out?
Made up this story to save himself?
I have a hinky feeling on this one!

Just to shed a little bit of insight on this..

I used to be on Cafemom, a few months back. I left because it was a LOT of drama, catty women, lying mothers/fake people, and the list goes on. It was one of the worst communities of "parents" i've ever seen.

With that being said, I remember seeing the mom post (after someone linked to her profile page..I now remember who she is). She was one of the "attention seekers" on the site.

The bottom line is the mom is very very fishy to me. I hope I'm wrong, and I hope her children are okay, but that Cafemom site is nothing but trouble in every sense of the word.

Did he do something awful like murder his own sons?
Make up names of pastor & wife?
Tried to do suicide and chickened out?
Made up this story to save himself?
I have a hinky feeling on this one!

I'm feeling the same about this case.

I'm the first to admit that I am geographically challenged.... I have a horrible time visualizing anything on a map (Yep, I'm one of those who has to turn the map in the direction I'm going!!)...

So, I looked up Morenci, MI and -- yikes!! I had no idea how close it is to like three other states AND Canada!! These children could have been two states- or an entire country away - before they were even reported missing!!!!

(IMO, I hope they have asked the FBI to help with this.... it just seems like a coordination nightmare with how many different jurisdictions could be involved- again, JMO)

Also, on Cafemom, the mom states.. "I am recently separated from my husband of 10 years.." (and that was in mid October of this year). She also stated that her husband was a truck driver. She also makes several references to having a daughter, but I'm not sure if the daughter is her estranged husbands or not.

(May not be relevent, but just more information about her/the husband).

I'd like to know when the last independent sighting of these kids were. Were they in school last week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam