MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think something happened at home as well. :( If that's the case, I sure hope they were all asleep. Curious to know if their shoes/boots and jackets were left at the house.

Oh, and I can't find the highway on the map either. Is this a thoroughfare between his house and the hospital...something about going to a hospital in OH, just to be transferred back to a MI hospital just doesn't sit right.

Could he have visited this area on the way to the hospital...thus the ankle injury?

So he used his cell in the area.. could be to just make a random call, or could be because he called someone and said "I"m here" where are you...... Maybe he really did hand them off to someone else.......I hope I hope

I hope by some miracle they are alive somehow somewhere too but IMO (just like Kyron's case) it just doesn't seem very plausable to me that if someone else had them, they would not immediately come forward once they saw the news and realized. Sadly, I think the little ones are gone :-(

I once broke my ankle walking across rugged terrain. That would be my guess as to how he broke his. :(

Or maybe falling off the chair when he "tried" to hang himself.... (insert eyeroll here!)

"Volunteer searchers are being kept away? Only Firefighters and Police are searching the new area right now?"

Yes this is correct. My son called around 10:30am and said only fire and Le"s were going to the campground. They were trying to get out before any news teams saw them. They were told nothing prior to leaving, just to follow the lead vehicals and they would be briefed on site. I haven't talked to him since and don't want to call him and disrupt their search.

"Does anyone know if LE actually HAS the blue Dodge Caravan now?"

The police have this van and are checking it out. It was parked in the garage. They have had it since the start of the investigation.

bilde

http://toledoblade.com/article/20101129/NEWS16/11280359/0/NEIGHBORS04

Oh, and I can't find the highway on the map either. Is this a thoroughfare between his house and the hospital...something about going to a hospital in OH, just to be transferred back to a MI hospital just doesn't sit right.

Could he have visited this area on the way to the hospital...thus the ankle injury?

He was transferred to Toledo OH. East of Morenci. Much bigger hospitals. More professionals to pick his brain.

"The couple is estranged, but not divorced, police said. John Skelton was taken to the Fulton County Health Center Friday afternoon following the suicide attempt, then transferred to a mental health facility in Toledo, police said."

http://www.foxtoledo.com/dpp/news/local/Morenci-Police-searching-for-missing-boys

"Volunteer searchers are being kept away? Only Firefighters and Police are searching the new area right now?"

Yes this is correct. My son called around 10:30am and said only fire and Le"s were going to the campground. They were trying to get out before any news teams saw them. They were told nothing prior to leaving, just to follow the lead vehicals and they would be briefed on site. I haven't talked to him since and don't want to call him and disrupt their search.

"Does anyone know if LE actually HAS the blue Dodge Caravan now?"

The police have this van and are checking it out. It was parked in the garage. They have had it since the start of the investigation.

Yes that is on the lenconnect.com site

LE is making definitive headway here:

Weeks said evidence shows John Skelton's blue 2000 Dodge Caravan may have been in that area between 4 a.m. and 7 a.m. Friday.

"We've collected information from a number of sources," he said.

Police are asking for any information from anyone who may have seen the blue Caravan with Michigan license number 9JQ H93. Tips can be phoned in to (517) 458-7104.

Weeks also definitively ruled out any connection between John Skelton and a Joann Taylor, whom he said he gave the children to on Friday just prior to his hanging attempt. John Skelton fractured his ankle but survived the suicide attempt; he's now in a secured mental health facility in Ohio, Weeks said.

"We have been able to eliminate the reported established relationship between Joann Taylor and Mr. Skelton based on recent information we've gathered from a number of sources," Weeks said.

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20101129...-dumped’-kids-on-the-road#ixzz16hgteojf

Oh my but can't see County Rd 030 ... will look again.

Maybe this will work.... Here is a zoomed out picture heading West out of Kunkle, OH on Hwy 20. Just past where Hwy 15 intersects Hwy 20 and before Hwy 20 appears to take a sharp turn to the right and continue straight.

Attachments

• Hwy 20 West From Kunkle OH.bmp
    942.1 KB · Views: 23
And here is a close up of the pond that looks to be isolated, yet right beside the road.

Attachments

• Hwy 20 West From Kunkle OH Pond Close Up.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 30
PIONEER, Ohio — Three bus loads of volunteers and firefighters will be dropped Monday afternoon at various points in Ohio to start a walking search for three brothers missing from Morenci, Mich.

The school buses — each with 50 civilians and 20 firefighters — were being loaded at a community center in Pioneer about 2 p.m. Monday, said Cpl. Jeff Paterson, an officer with the Lenawee County Sheriff’s Office.

Once they are taken to drop off points, they will walk 20 to 30 feet off main roads until they meet back in West Unity

http://toledoblade.com/article/20101129/NEWS16/11280359/0/NEIGHBORS04

Gosh this is just the saddest thing... Has there been any mention of the condition of JS's house? I am assuming that LE has been inside??
And also, any mention of where this supposed suicide attempt took place? And did has the friend that took him to the hospital come forward, with any add'l info??

Poor little guys:(

sounds like they will be dropping them off from points off of hwy 20.. my inferred opinion...

They are walking from drop off points to their destination being West Unity, Ohio - looks to me like maybe route 127 from looking at the map and maybe along the Ohio turnpike (80/90)? Dunno as this is just from looking at the map online - not familiar with the area at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave