MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This neighbor and family friend said the dad has "Lied before" not sure what that means

"It's just sickening. I just can't believe there's people out there that evil who would hurt their own kids," she said. "I'm still hoping that they find them and he's lied about the whole thing, because he's lied before."

http://www.wxii12.com/r/25968637/detail.html

There are some interesting comments posted by the sister's friend NS, same last name as JS, on Nov 7th. About leaving where she lives now for a rural sabbatical, and she's keeping the location secret. (Hope I didn't post too much to get myself in trouble).

Thanks kinda weird yet interesting

Well slap me silly. Just did a reverse address lookup on the listed RSO address for TS which is on Maple Drive, Morenci.
TS appears to be living with daughter Brittany and her husband J. Taylor.

Godspeed to the searchers as dawn breaks and may these 3 precious boys be found.

Well slap me silly. Just did a reverse address lookup on the listed RSO address for TS which is on Maple Drive, Morenci.

Godspeed to the searchers as dawn breaks and may these 3 precious boys be found.

another kinda off thing.... whose name is the dad's house in, do we know??? USUALLY not always whomever gets the kids (primary physical custody) in the divorce, get the home... wonder if he kicked her out, or she just left with the boys.......she was part of the cleaning threads on cafe mom yet I read a quoted article on here somewhere saying the dad's home was in total disaray and they couldn't believe he was living there... or something to that effect, that is not a direct quote.

another kinda off thing.... whose name is the dad's house in, do we know??? USUALLY not always whomever gets the kids (primary physical custody) in the divorce, get the home... wonder if he kicked her out, or she just left with the boys.......she was part of the cleaning threads on cafe mom yet I read a quoted article on here somewhere saying the dad's home was in total disaray and they couldn't believe he was living there... or something to that effect, that is not a direct quote.

It has been noted in mainstream media that JS house was being foreclosed as of the end of November so probably no vested interest in any upkeep.

It has been noted in mainstream media that JS house was being foreclosed as of the end of November so probably no vested interest in any upkeep.

Yep, i forgot about that! Thanks :)

There are some interesting comments posted by the sister's friend NS, same last name as JS, on Nov 7th. About leaving where she lives now for a rural sabbatical, and she's keeping the location secret. (Hope I didn't post too much to get myself in trouble).

There is another of the sister's friends SS, who commented on one of the sister's posts about the boys. Anyway, today she posted something that I found kind of odd about fixing your eyes not on what is seen but what is unseen.

There is another of the sister's friends SS, who commented on one of the sister's posts about the boys. Anyway, today she posted something that I found kind of odd about fixing your eyes not on what is seen but what is unseen.

Was there any other context around that statement - like maybe instead of focusing on JS focus elsewhere? If so where else would one focus to find the boys? Any ideas what was meant by the comment?

Friendly reminder.

Social networking sites that are set to private are off limits. If you have access to social networking site set to private please do not share it here. Private means private.

Also, WS does not allow direct copy and paste of comments from any public social networking sites. It is ok to paraphrase and link to public comments.

thank you,
Cubby

Well..I think the sister's explanation of how he broke his ankle sounds plausible at least..but still don't know why he went to St. V's (BTW, the hospital is called St. Vincent's and is part of the MERCY HEALTHCARE SYSTEM here in town.

http://www.freep.com/article/201012...s-Sister-says-dad-is-not-getting-a-fair-shake

He went to Wauseon hospital first. Then was transferred to Toledo. "Police said Mr. Skelton, who works as a long-haul truck driver, called an acquaintance after the failed attempt and the acquaintance drove him to Fulton County Health Center in Wauseon."
http://fwix.com/toledo/article/219d0b66e6/ramp_closed_form_aw_trail_to_i-475_east

Something that gets to me....the Toledo Blade article says that they were originally planning to move to Florida where he thought he had a better chance of finding work and then TS supposedly backed out at the last minute. Then he runs to Florida anyways. I think it's clear from his quoted posts and his actions that he didn't mean for this to be a vacation, but permanent. In fact, the Blade says that he was sure that she would follow him down there, and he was shocked when she took "his rights" away.

It doesn't seem to occur to him that he took her rights away by moving the kids down there, as much as she supposedly took his rights away by moving them back. In order to file for divorce, there is a residency clause in most states, usually around 90 days to six months. This is to avoid people "court shopping" for jurisdictions that have more favorable laws regarding custody, child support, alimony, etc., and also to avoid parents from pulling just this sort of maneuver. If his excuse is that he just thought she would follow him down there, that's unsettling to me to. Sounds like they had discussions about moving there, but in the end she didn't want to uproot her family from their life in MI. So he figured he would leave her with no choice, and he was completely thrown when she didn't just fall in line. He supposedly wanted to move there because he thought it would be easier to find work. My sis-in-law here in OH just got her CDL and even in this economy, she had several companies that were willing to hire her. I think the company she ended up with is actually out of MS. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think for most long-haul drivers, it doesn't really matter where you live. I think his DUI is the reason he was going to have a harder time finding work. Yet I'm wondering if this was just another thing he blamed her for, convincing himself that his DUI was not the problem, her refusal to move was. ...I don't know, but I think he felt like the rug had been pulled out from under him, and he projected all the blame onto her.

And TS would be in deep doodoo for lying to LE and allowing massive $$$ and time to be wasted.

hmm, that would be what JS seems to be doing huh:banghead:

WEll I am about cross eyed for sure now- I looked & looked through my archives. I know I read an article referring to JS house, and that TS was about 300 yrds away. I could not find it!!
Anywho- safe to say her house was close enough to DROP the BOYS off

I am beginning to wonder if searchers ought to start looking for hollow trees:eek:

Good points Irish Eyes. From my experience as an SP I usually see 6 months to 2 years as residency requirements for custody jurisdiction.

I'm assuming JS's home has been fully searched and it has no crawl spaces?

This is extremely far stretched but what if it was planned to take the boys 'underground'.

I am also leaning towards the thought that they are alive and well, and all of JS side of the family knows it. Otherwise, they all are starting to look like people void of human emotion. I mean really, where are the pleas for the safe return of the children? Where are they?

As for the mother, respectfully to anyone with opposing opinion, I don't think for one second she was involved in ANY way. It makes no sense. Why would JS have concocted the lie about handing the children off to Joann Taylor? It just doesn't add up. I know there are two sides to every story, and people are innocent until proven otherwise, but JS actions since last Thursday? Shady.

I think it is all JS, all to lash out at TS for the divorce. And his family angers me so much, the more I think about their lack of concern, the more I am beginning to realize they have to know where these boys are. I am praying LE and the FBI haul them in SOON to get serious and get this done. :furious:

J. Taylor??? :waitasec:

okay that is too weird

He went to Wauseon hospital first. Then was transferred to Toledo. "Police said Mr. Skelton, who works as a long-haul truck driver, called an acquaintance after the failed attempt and the acquaintance drove him to Fulton County Health Center in Wauseon."
http://fwix.com/toledo/article/219d0..._to_i-475_east

That is just bizarre. Why would they transfer him to Toledo?? Fulton County, as I said before, has an excellent mental health (lockdown) facility. St. vincent's is in downtown Toledo and is an inner city hospital..lotta stuff going on there BUT it is VERY close to Lucas County Jail...wonder if they were thinking they might have to transfer him to jail hospital. Or, could be a simple insurance thing.

It's so hard to know what to believe at this point. So many rumors and conflicting stories. Where is the person that took him to hospital?? 5 weeks before boys are missing, it appears that a reconciliation is taking place and TS says how much she loves him and that she too...has made HORRIBLE mistakes. Where is TS, and why has she not been on media pleading for her sons?? I find that extremely odd and disconcerting. JS family and all their ominous postings about rural retreats, undisclosed locations, etc. Dumpster poems, grandma is I think unbalanced, RSO mother, JS losing his second job 2 weeks ago, Florida runs, and now they say that Joann Taylor is a figment of his imagination BUT Tanya stated in the beginning that she to, has had communication WITH HER....was she lying? did he create a persona and contact her as JT so he could keep tabs on her? What????? Driving me crazy..

That is just bizarre. Why would they transfer him to Toledo?? Fulton County, as I said before, has an excellent mental health (lockdown) facility. St. vincent's is in downtown Toledo and is an inner city hospital..lotta stuff going on there BUT it is VERY close to Lucas County Jail...wonder if they were thinking they might have to transfer him to jail hospital. Or, could be a simple insurance thing.

It's so hard to know what to believe at this point. So many rumors and conflicting stories. Where is the person that took him to hospital?? 5 weeks before boys are missing, it appears that a reconciliation is taking place and TS says how much she loves him and that she too...has made HORRIBLE mistakes. Where is TS, and why has she not been on media pleading for her sons?? I find that extremely odd and disconcerting. JS family and all their ominous postings about rural retreats, undisclosed locations, etc. Dumpster poems, grandma is I think unbalanced, RSO mother, JS losing his second job 2 weeks ago, Florida runs, and now they say that Joann Taylor is a figment of his imagination BUT Tanya stated in the beginning that she to, has had communication WITH HER....was she lying? did he create a persona and contact her as JT so he could keep tabs on her? What????? Driving me crazy..

I think that probably LE has asked the friend to keep silent and not to divulge anything to the media. He probably had some conversation with this guy on the way there, and will probably have to testify one day. And there may be details that they just want to keep close to the vest right now. As for the mom, I think that LE is behind that too. I think it's based on the profile info they have from the FBI. I think if they really thought a person had these children they would be putting her out front all the time trying to appeal to that person's conscience. However, my guess is that in this case, JS might want exactly that reaction from her. If he really wants to hurt her this much, tearful pleas about "please help me bring my babies home," would only make him more resolved to keep her suffering longer.

Just trying to think about it from his twisted point of view....right now, he has all the power. He is running the cops around like chess pieces just because he can. Right now, I believe, only he knows where those boys are buried. Basically, in his mind, he has them now and she doesn't. And I don't think he'll ever give that up. He doesn't want her to have them at all, even if it is only to bury them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆