MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I guess they could always pick up some 'new'coats at, hmmm, I don't know...a flea market???:eek:

I think he is lying and I think the whole thing is to torture his wife as someone else said because she wanted out. The question about the ring is just nuts. If you are getting a divorce, why would you wear your ring. I think he could not accept the fact that she wanted out and used the boys to get back at her.

If a van picked them up, wouldn't someone have seen it on his street or at his house? If he gave them away, why the JT story, why the suicide attempt and then chicken out? I hate to think the boys are dead but I think they are and it is the ultimate payback to his wife.

Quoted from JenRen--**respectfully snipped** ....Also, these days some insurance companies make you get a 3 month supply at one time, instead of month to month. So even if the boys had left one inhaler behind, they could still have another with them.....
**snip**
If anyone is familiar with asthma in younger children please speak up, my experience is the other way around. I developed asthma in my teens and it gradually got worse as I got older.[/quote]

Jen, I am so sorry you have to deal with such severe illness :(

I do have experience with kids with asthma... I work in a school and my office (counselor) is right across from the health room...
We have a lot of students with minor cases of asthma (some who are definitely 'growing out of it' as they haven't used an inhaler all year!) Most of the minor ones have an inhaler available in the health room and come down if they need to use it...
The more major cases vary as well... some students self-carry (keep an inhaler on them) and some do come to the HR regularly... We also have a couple of kids who have nebulizers and have a couple of kids transported by ambulance every year...

All of our kids have an inhaler at home as well as school- doctor usually writes a 'scrip that they can have two at once... Some of our kids have three at once- one to self-carry, one in the HR and one at home...

So, the boys could possibly have multiple inhalers-- especially if they took the school one home for the long weekend...

Why attempt to take your life after getting your children in a "safe place"?
I thought the neighbor saw them or one of them about 5pm on Thursday...so what time does he say the van picked them up? Why was he on the hwy at 4AM the next morning?

His lies and behavior makes me very uneasy...Im concerned the boys are dead and placed somewhere along the route he travelled Thrusday Night/Friday Morning?

I think the hiding the kids “underground” story is bogus.

His first story was, he gave them to JT to be taken back to their Mother, so they would not witness his suicide.

Now he say’s he gave them to an “organization” to be hidden from their Mother.

If JS was aware of any abuse by TS, he could of easily taken the boy’s to authorities, let the boy’s tell the authorities of the abuse. Filed for divorce, and the boy’s would of likely been put in his custody, and even more likely so because the Mother is a RSO. All of this could have been done legally and through the court system. And resulted in JS’s favor IF the allegations against TS were true.

JS is hoping that this story will help him not to get murder charges brought against him.
He may have given the boy’s to someone but, I am still doubting it unfortunately.

It seems like he would be trying to bargain a deal, that IF he told where the boy’s were, they could be held in temporary custody by his parents or something, until the molestation allegations against TS, were investigated. They are his children too, he possibly could request that. And just so that the boy’s would be found, seems like TS might agree to something like that. But he isn’t seemingly asking for any deal of that nature. I still think he’s lying.

And IF the boy’s were taken from the home by this “organization”, what explains the cell phone pings. Why was there any need to go out driving around before he “attempted” to hang himself? Wonder what his explanation is for that?

BUBM

ITA Java.

And, I would even go a step further to say that I think he is weaving even more of a tale to lay the groundwork (or try to) for some insanity defense... I think he may try to come out later and say that he was suffering from some sort of paranoid delusion and thought he was giving these boys to someone who would keep them safe... I;m not saying anyone would BUY this story, but in his mind, he may THINK they would...
I think it's all maniacal BS...

I think he is lying and I think the whole thing is to torture his wife as someone else said because she wanted out. The question about the ring is just nuts. If you are getting a divorce, why would you wear your ring. I think he could not accept the fact that she wanted out and used the boys to get back at her.

If a van picked them up, wouldn't someone have seen it on his street or at his house? If he gave them away, why the JT story, why the suicide attempt and then chicken out? I hate to think the boys are dead but I think they are and it is the ultimate payback to his wife.

bbm.

I think he's just nuts.

Jen, I am so sorry you have to deal with such severe illness :(

I do have experience with kids with asthma... I work in a school and my office (counselor) is right across from the health room...
We have a lot of students with minor cases of asthma (some who are definitely 'growing out of it' as they haven't used an inhaler all year!) Most of the minor ones have an inhaler available in the health room and come down if they need to use it...
The more major cases vary as well... some students self-carry (keep an inhaler on them) and some do come to the HR regularly... We also have a couple of kids who have nebulizers and have a couple of kids transported by ambulance every year...

All of our kids have an inhaler at home as well as school- doctor usually writes a 'scrip that they can have two at once... Some of our kids have three at once- one to self-carry, one in the HR and one at home...

So, the boys could possibly have multiple inhalers-- especially if they took the school one home for the long weekend...

Thank you so much for your input and concern Annie. This makes me feel a lot better about the boys having an inhaler with them if they are alive out there somewhere. The first thing I thought when I heard they had asthma was how the excitement/anxiety/etc might make it flare up. I usually have one on me and another nearby, but I wasn't sure how it would be with younger children.

Long time lurker, first time poster!

No matter who JS "handed the boys off to", wouldn't they require their winter coats? Even if they were headed somewhere warm, they would be leaving from MI in the cold.

If JS claims he was protecting them from TS, why would he ask her "Where's your ring at, hon?" So you are protecting your boys from this woman that you intend to stay married to?!

I am trying to remain optimistic and am truly hoping for a positive outcome, but there is so much that does not add up.

Welcome a'board' stephieras!

Whoa! When you say you're a long time lurker, you're not kidding, are you?
Well, lurk no longer, as you already know, this is a fantastic group of people who pray for happy endings, and console one another when it ends badly.

I agree with everything you say here. There is so much that just doesn't add up. But, I too will remain optimistic and hope for a positive outcome until such time that is no longer an option.

Where are these precious boys?

Y'all are probably figuring out by my postings that I truly hope the boys are alive....and I think all sorts of stuff up :)
My hope even as insane as JS sounds....

that being said, let me throw out a different angle on JS & the ring comment to TS

I wonder if he is still grasping to a thought that TS will have him back & then the boys could ceremoniously return?? Sounds like some lifetime movie plot, huh.

I STILL wonder why TS has not been to talk to him, per MSM stating that she is on his visitor request.

Thank you Jen! yes I do recall hearing that a lot of childhood asthma could be outgrown, like allergies often are. Interesting, I did not know that inhalers could be had OTC.

Perhaps KeepingHope could let us know if TS has ever mentioned the boys asthma & meds. I am hoping IF they are in hiding, the condition is being monitored/treated.

I really do not know about this. I can say what I do know. My daughter played soccer with Alex last fall and with Alex and Tanner this fall. Our kids play together regularly for hours at a time in the summer on bikes and running around the yard. In all those times I never have seen any of the boys using inhalers. I do not know much about asthma myself but that is all I have first hand knowlegde of. Hope it helps.

As kids grow out of asthma, it could go down to needing an inhaler only once a year.... And MOST kids that are born with it will grow out of it before their teen years. My daughter started at around 1 yr.... and for the next few years, we had many ER visits, with a blue baby, it was horrible and almost untreatable at home, and then at about 4 yr old, now its rare, and easily treated. However, she is still labeled as having asthma. I think cases vary so much in children, its really hard saying if they would carry their own inhalers, or even need to. IMO

Y'all are probably figuring out by my postings that I truly hope the boys are alive....and I think all sorts of stuff up :)
My hope even as insane as JS sounds....

that being said, let me throw out a different angle on JS & the ring comment to TS

I wonder if he is still grasping to a thought that TS will have him back & then the boys could ceremoniously return?? Sounds like some lifetime movie plot, huh.

I STILL wonder why TS has not been to talk to him, per MSM stating that she is on his visitor request.

IIRC, she has...or talked to him at the least. And really, do you blame her? He's lied about everything, tried to turn people against her with his claims, and oh yeah, he took her children and won't tell where they are. I wouldn't feel much like talking to him, either. Nothing good would come from it. He would use his manipulative nature and control to get her to believe whatever he wanted.

I had asthma from birth, I seemed to outgrow it in my teens, but it came back with a vengence when I hit 30. When I was 33 y.o. I almost died with it. Poor little guys, cold weather can make it worse.

TS was interviewed by WTOL toledo 11. It is about 21 minutes long. I hope you can hear it better than I can. Maybe it is just my computer but the volume is poor. Open the link, on the right hand side under the pic of the kids it says full interview mother of missing boys.

http://www.wtol.com/Global/category.asp?C=201779

I just want to say that I live in Toledo, Ohio... as I was reading previous post, a poster said that Toledo is filled with "scumbags".. I find that highly insulting.. Maybe he/she associates with such a crowd.. I am a single mother who has struggled through alot to keep a roof over our heads.. and yes, I raised my children in a mobile home park.. we had a roof over our heads, and I worked... My children are grown now, but we made it...
My son is on his way home from Afghanistan, where he has been for a year.. Not many options for us "scumbags" to make a living... We can't afford to set aside money for college, we need to pay our bills to stay warm and dry...
The rich sit at their beautifully decorated tables with their family...
I ask for a food basket and pray for my son, who is in danger everyday fighting for all of us... and he's not at our table...!!

I just want to say that I live in Toledo, Ohio... as I was reading previous post, a poster said that Toledo is filled with "scumbags".. I find that highly insulting.. Maybe he/she associates with such a crowd.. I am a single mother who has struggled through alot to keep a roof over our heads.. and yes, I raised my children in a mobile home park.. we had a roof over our heads, and I worked... My children are grown now, but we made it...
My son is on his way home from Afghanistan, where he has been for a year.. Not many options for us "scumbags" to make a living... We can't afford to set aside money for college, we need to pay our bills to stay warm and dry...
The rich sit at their beautifully decorated tables with their family...
I ask for a food basket and pray for my son, who is in danger everyday fighting for all of us... and he's not at our table...!!

I'm sorry....what previous post???????

TS was interviewed by WTOL toledo 11. It is about 21 minutes long. I hope you can hear it better than I can. Maybe it is just my computer but the volume is poor. Open the link, on the right hand side under the pic of the kids it says full interview mother of missing boys.

http://www.wtol.com/Global/category.asp?C=201779

Thanks Keepinghope,
sound IS horrible...I have no idea most of what the interviewer was asking, even with the volume full up.WAs she even miked???
And could barely understand TS. And who was interrupting??
Will have to try to listen to it once my other half is outta the room & tv off...
Some interesting stuff from what I could make out. I did catch she was asked that since she was on visitor request why she hasn't been in, and whoever was to the side seemed to tell her to not answer...

agh, the whole story keeps shifting IMO

IF anyone finds a better link for this interview with better sound PLEASE link it...thanks!

It's a couple of threads ago... but it has been eating at me... I just don't think it's right to insult a city... I've been following Kyron's case and would never insult the city..

They had an inteview with her today and she was sobbing... a direct contrast to the interview a couple of days ago when whe was very calm... The people in the town are upset with her because she was so emotionless.. so she did a nother interview today with alot of emotion.... I was in another room when it aired.. but could overhear it and very surprised at the emotions she showed today compared to a couple of days ago..
Here is a link to one of our local news...http://www.foxtoledo.com/dpp/news/local/Tanya-Skelton-holds-out-hope
I'll keep looking... hope this helps

Unless he had planned this out a while ago ("hiding" the children) which I doubt, how did he happen to have someone just ready to take three children illegally and vanish, for him? What does that person get out of it, except felony charges? I really do not believe it is that easy to convince another person or persons to take children and hide with them. Even if someone agreed to hide them over the holiday weekend, for example, I think by Monday or Tuesday of the following week, they would have surfaced, returned the kids to LE and said, hey it was all a big misunderstanding...

Not believing him at all (except for when he said he killed them).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288