MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #7

Judge allows mother of missing boys to sell home
Following a brief court hearing, a judge granted a request by Tanya Skelton to be allowed to sell the home that she once shared with her husband, John, now a suspect in the disappearance of their three young sons.
Lenawee County Circuit Court Judge Margaret Noe granted the request although neither party will benefit from the sale — the deal will be structured in such a way that the buyer of the home on East Congress Street will assume the debt on the home.
More...

hmmmm.... now why doesn't this surprise me... (shaking head)

Skelton fights sale of house, but judge says it can proceed
The Morenci home where John and Tanya Skelton once lived with their three sons is up for sale, despite his objection.
The father of the missing boys told a judge Monday he opposed a sale of the home proposed by his wife, claiming he would lose personal property he left there after the divorce action started last year.
More...

Guess he should have thought about all he'd "lose" when he decided to "lose" the boys last year.

I can't understand how a person, a father no less, can be more concerned about material things then they are about innocent children.

I hope LE goes through his belongings (which seem to be so important to him) with a fine toothed comb for possible clues.

I hope the money raised through the auction is used appropriately and that there is proper accounting by someone for the funds.

John, where are the boys????

JMO

Bumping it up for these boys! Where are you guys??

John, it's time to grow a couple of ***** and man up. Where are Tanner, Alexander and Andrew???

I think of you 3 often.

RTH

yes... hopeful that the boys are not forgotten and someone, somewhere will find them

I am hopeful that with spring making its appearance, the Skelton boys will as well. Phylicia Barnes' case gives me hope for them being found after so long.

A trial was set Monday in Lenawee County Circuit Court for Detroit television station WDIV’s lawsuit, seeking access to search warrant documents. Attorneys for WDIV have claimed documents involving a search of John Skelton’s home should be made public. A prosecutor asked to seal the documents “to protect the ongoing investigation and to protect the privacy of the victims.”
http://www.lenconnect.com/news/cour...-over-WDIV-claim-for-Skelton-search-documents

hmmmm.... now why doesn't this surprise me... (shaking head)

Skelton fights sale of house, but judge says it can proceed
The Morenci home where John and Tanya Skelton once lived with their three sons is up for sale, despite his objection.
The father of the missing boys told a judge Monday he opposed a sale of the home proposed by his wife, claiming he would lose personal property he left there after the divorce action started last year.
More...

Thanks for posting this. He seems pretty determined that there is something at that house. If I was family/LE I think I would be looking hard in the home and on the property. It would make sense for him to dispose of the boys remains there. Considering his seeming need to reconcile/retaliate against his wife. If they aren't there, evidence of where they are could be there.

Court can suppress records in Skelton search dispute, attorney claims

State law is on the side of a Lenawee County District Court judge in a battle over keeping secrets in the investigation of three missing Morenci boys.

That argument was made by an attorney for the court in an answer filed Friday to a Detroit television station’s lawsuit seeking access to John Skelton search warrant documents. The suit was scheduled for an Aug. 2 trial during a hearing in circuit court on April 18. Judge Margaret M.S. Noe also set a Friday deadline for district court to file an answer to the lawsuit WDIV started in December.

More: http://www.lenconnect.com/news/x528...rds-in-Skelton-search-dispute-attorney-claims

State law is on the side of a Lenawee County District Court judge in a battle over keeping secrets in the investigation of three missing Morenci boys.

That argument was made by an attorney for the court in an answer filed Friday to a Detroit television station’s lawsuit seeking access to John Skelton search warrant documents. The suit was scheduled for an Aug. 2 trial during a hearing in circuit court on April 18. Judge Margaret M.S. Noe also set a Friday deadline for district court to file an answer to the lawsuit WDIV started in December.

More: http://www.lenconnect.com/news/x528...rds-in-Skelton-search-dispute-attorney-claims

Is this a positive thing, or not? I am assuming there might be reasons to keep the warrants closed until after his trial(s). But am I missing something?

Where r u boys.... praying that someone is drawned to where they can be found... alive or deceased... you would think after being since nov that JS would crack and give in... how can u keep a secret for that long... how can u go over the edge and play this little game and not give in... praying that justice will come REAL soon.... the LE must have some reasoning why they havent charged him yet unless they are clueless and have no clue.... i dont get it....

Prayers for TS....with Mother's Day coming I know it will be hard...bumping for the boys in hopes they are located soon!

http://www.lenconnect.com/news/x449...ing-Skelton-boys-urge-public-to-stay-watchful

Grandparents and friends of the three missing Skelton brothers spoke to the media on Tuesday evening in Morenci, urging the public to remain watchful for any sign of them as spring begins and announcing a community picnic.

sorry if this is repeated:
http://www.freep.com/article/201105...Morenci-boys-still-thoughts-prayers-community

In February, Morenci Police Chief Larry Weeks said Skelton told police his sons are with an organization that investigators have not been able to locate.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back