Found Deceased MI - Venus Stewart, 32, Colon, 28 April 2010 - # 3 *D. Stewart guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just sad how this is going to end. Venus needed to be in a domestic violence safe house. I feel her parents and children were at risk. There is no telling what he would have done had he not been able to get her alone. This could have been catastrophic.

I'm starting to think that "Wet Man" has something to do with this in an accomplice role. He might have even been sent to abduct her and did what he did on the night before in order to create some suspicion of a crazy unknown weirdo around, in order to deflect attention from what he was about to do. If the Walmart cameras show "Wet Man" buying the stuff in Ohio and Doug's truck out in the parking lot, it will be pretty easy to link DS to this even if he wasn't the abductor. IMO

Very possible that 'wet man' was used to deflect from the crime - but I find it curious he would go to those measures to camouflage the crime and leave receipts from Ohio in the vehicle. Just look at what the 'wetman' caused - a check of the water and surrounding land. I bet she is far away from there, as a matter of fact, now I'm wondering if the shovel wasn't a decoy set to deflect? moo

According to Venus' dad though, he said the guy in the composite was a local ~ so, how would he have hooked up with Doug if Doug hadn't gone to Michigan? And why would he go to WalMart in Ohio to buy those items? :confused:

Trust me, if "Wet Man" was local then the locals knew who he was then the cops would know by now who he is and would have questioned him by now, then his face wouldn't still be plastered all over the internet. Why not stop in Ohio? It's right on the way...

Very possible that 'wet man' was used to deflect from the crime - but I find it curious he would go to those measures to camouflage the crime and leave receipts from Ohio in the vehicle. Just look at what the 'wetman' caused - a check of the water and surrounding land. I bet she is far away from there, as a matter of fact, now I'm wondering if the shovel wasn't a decoy set to deflect? moo

What do you make of TM's interview saying that the blood in the vehicles belongs to DS?

According to Venus' dad though, he said the guy in the composite was a local ~ so, how would he have hooked up with Doug if Doug hadn't gone to Michigan? And why would he go to WalMart in Ohio to buy those items? :confused:

The guy in the composite might not be the one who took Venus. Doug could have easily bought those items in Ohio because Colon Township, Michigan is only about an hour away from Ohio.

I think LE needs to identify the wet man just to satisfy the defense that everyone was looked into, not just DS...I doubt he is involved...IMO...otherwise defense will have those witnesses on stand saying they saw this suspicious guy wandering around in woods...
now if she is found there...then i don't know, he could be somehow involved. I guess that is another reason to ID him, since they do not know where Venus is...

Its possible the witnesses who saw a man ducking behind the truck can match up with the clothes the walmart shopper had on.

Trust me, if "Wet Man" was local then the locals knew who he was then the cops would know by now who he is and would have questioned him by now, then his face wouldn't still be plastered all over the internet. Why not stop in Ohio? It's right on the way...
I meant for the guy in the composite sketch, if he's local to MI, wouldn't be going to OH to shop @ WalMart. I understand it's right on the way to MI, however, if the perp is coming from VA. :)

According to Venus' dad though, he said the guy in the composite was a local ~ so, how would he have hooked up with Doug if Doug hadn't gone to Michigan?

If that guy is involved DS may have known him from before. Arranged something over the phone. NG transcript below of what LM said about the guy.

LARRY MCCOMB: I`m as sure that he took her as I am of my name. That`s all there is to it, Nancy. I`m positive. This other fellow they run the sketch around, lady at the Dollar Store says he`s a local boy. I think these conversations have gotten confused or exaggerated. I don`t know. Doug Stewart is the man that took my daughter

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1005/07/ng.01.html

And why would he go to WalMart in Ohio to buy those items? :confused:

He had to pass through Ohio to get to Michigan and he is stupid.

Its possible the witnesses who saw a man ducking behind the truck can match up with the clothes the walmart shopper had on.
And I'd be very surprised right now if the WalMart shopper doesn't match DS! MOO

Why do they always go for the 'fake abductions'? We see those solved so often here. I am pretty confident this one will be solved soon.

if he dug the grave beforehand it will be on the route he took from the Walmart to Michigan.

I know. I meant where are the news organizations getting it from. Sorry. I should have been clearer. I'm skipping from thread to thread - so much going on today!

Today has been great for justice, terrible for criminals, tho!

BBM

I guess I really wasn't clear in my post. I meant the guy in the composite sketch, not DS.

The assumption is that since "Wet Man" has not been ID'd by LE yet, he must not be a local yokel. Nobody that saw him knew him, felt he belonged where he was or believed he was from around there. And the fact that LM said "the lady at the dollar store says he is a local boy" means nothing unless the lady at the Dollar Store is the key to clearing this whole case up, which I highly doubt, and I'm sure if LM told NG that, someone has already told LE too. If he was from there and anybody actually knew who he was...he'd have been questioned by now. MSP = very thorough.

BBM

I guess I really wasn't clear in my post. I meant the guy in the composite sketch, not DS.

Okay. I don't think the guy in the sketch bought them but it is possible he isn't that far from Ohio.

Wet man is nothing more than a diversion right now.

Doug is cold busted. I'd like to hear how he tried to wriggle out of this in interrogation today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie