Found Deceased MI - Venus Stewart, 32, Colon, 28 April 2010 - # 6 *D. Stewart guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I am quite new here at WS, I have a curious question. Have any of you just wondered if 'possibly' DS or any other POI or suspect is among us and posts on these boards too? Just checking what others are saying about them?

Every once in awhile I get a weird feeling like that...

I'm sure that happens MarineMom, but we are not allowed to discuss who we think a poster might be.
Just don't hint or call anyone out on it.
It's against TOS.

The tractor is hooked to a load of wood in his front yard right know.

I have no idea who his parents are, nor where they live. In fact I tried to find that, but couldn't locate anything other than 'they only live a few minutes from where VS was abducted'. That is the only way I knew he could have traveled that short distance quickly, and saved himself time.

I, of course, have no idea if DS is guilty of anything.....but it sure is hard to disregard all the signs pointing in his direction. That's all....

All of our timelines that were done early in the case showed that it could have been done.
We don't know where DS was between the purchase at Wal-Mart and the abduction.
I think it is quite possible he dug a hole somewhere in between Wal-Mart and VS's parents house on his way into Colon. After the abduction, he could have stopped back by and threw her in the hole and covered it. That would take much less time.

JMO - I think it's quite possible he did this in the timeframe.

That narrows the search then. I'll start around here and work my way to Ohio.

I'm sure that happens MarineMom, but we are not allowed to discuss who we think a poster might be.
Just don't hint or call anyone out on it.
It's against TOS.

I'm surely not accusing or hinting at ANYONE on here, I just wondered if it has ever happened and been discovered. Nothing more.

I hope LE will begin to get results back from items being tested within the next week or so...all of this time passing without any real news just leads to more and more time to speculate on the state of their marriage and personal histories and on the unfortunate quotes coming from Venus' father. I don't know if it is his lack of experience with media (most likely) or a consuming desire to keep DS firmly in public eye as a bad guy that causes him to make curious statements. Probably both.

I am more interested in things like why, if he bought a tarp, did he not have it upwrapped and ready to use, i.e. why would he sit out there and be unwrapping a tarp for a planned abduction when he might have to react in an instant? Generally, items like that are packaged in a way that are not easy to unwrap, I find I need scissors to open almost everything I buy these days. I can't picutre someone sitting there, tediously working on the wrapping of a tarp while keeping an eagle eye out for the person they are hoping to grab. And then carelessly leaving behind the wrapping, which could have fingerprints, DNA from sweat or skin cells, etc...this whole crime was so badly planned and yet apparently, so successful in the actual abduction and getaway.

Also, I can't help but feel that if DS is on video buying these items, especially if they really were sold in Ohio (which I do not think has been confirmed but has been indicated at some point?) that he would have been charged by now. That would have been enough to break his alibi IMO and prove he was lying. So I am thinking they were unable to get video.

My other concern at this point is the reporting, which always seems to contradict something said earlier. Was Venus mailing a letter, as she apparently told her Mom she was going to do or was she retrieving the mail, as reported more recently? Why confusion on such a simple part of the story and if no one knows, then why say either? Did LE confirm the timeframe or did the family provide it? Just some questions I have. Right now, I don't have much concern about the state of their apparently very rocky union...LE apparently found it rocky enough to name DS as a POI as far back as at least April 28 that I found, meaning they had to do so based on motive, since vehicles had not been searched and his alibi seemed to be true.

Since I am quite new here at WS, I have a curious question. Have any of you just wondered if 'possibly' DS or any other POI or suspect is among us and posts on these boards too? Just checking what others are saying about them?

Every once in awhile I get a weird feeling like that...

It happens...

I have no idea who his parents are, nor where they live. In fact I tried to find that, but couldn't locate anything other than 'they only live a few minutes from where VS was abducted'. That is the only way I knew he could have traveled that short distance quickly, and saved himself time.

I, of course, have no idea if DS is guilty of anything.....but it sure is hard to disregard all the signs pointing in his direction. That's all....

The address is public info, can I post the address?

I'm surely not accusing or hinting at ANYONE on here, I just wondered if it has ever happened and been discovered. Nothing more.

Yeah, I get what you are saying.
Since you are new here, I just wanted to give you a heads up.
Time Outs are not fun:snooty:.

You can't hurt my feelings. If Venus is really buried someplace, I'm going to help find her,as soon as the police say it's ok.

That narrows the search then. I'll start around here and work my way to Ohio.

good idea blackdog. :) (search the 'path' from Colon to any Wal-Mart in Ohio....:waitasec: ) Get back to us ASAP - ok? :)

The address is public info, can I post the address?

I saw the address where VS parents live (where the abduction took place), and also where DS and VS had a house near Schoolcraft, but found nothing on HIS parents home. It really doesn't matter.....I just looked quickly and found nothing specific on his parents place.

I'm sure the Schoolcraft police would not have secured a conviction in their case had there been "insufficient evidence" that DS was assaulted. Just like when her allegations of sexual abuse and filing a false criminal report were dismissed due to "insufficient evidence".

Blackdog, please remove your post with DS's father's address. That is against TOS. His dad hasn't been named a POI. Thanks, I know you're new here. Lots to learn.

Just for the record. LM says that Venus is alive, he knows where she's at and she should be home soon.

Just for the record. LM says that Venus is alive, he knows where she's at and she should be home soon.

Yes, and last week he said he knew she was dead and DS killed her.
:waitasec:

Considering that he made the missing person report, that explains why the MSP no longer consider her to be a missing person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam