Found Alive MI - Xavier Callon, 8, Flint, Genesee County, 15 Mar 2019

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by cybervampira, Mar 15, 2019.

1. cybervampira

cybervampira Well-Known Member

City of Flint Police Department

If anyone has seen or had contact with Xavier Callon, an 8 year old black male with braids, please contact the Flint Police Departmenr or Genesee County Dispatch. Xavier was last seen at 3:30pm today in the area of the Evergreen Regency Apartments. He was last wearing a blue hooded winter jacket, blue jeans, with gray Champion shoes.

upload_2019-3-16_1-28-36.jpeg

Flint police looking for missing 8-year-old boy

2. TatianaBarbie

TatianaBarbie Well-Known Member

I hope they find him quickly!

3. Eleanor Rigby

Eleanor Rigby Well-Known Member

More info: He got off the school bus at maybe the wrong stop? It's not clear if he wandered around his own apartment complex, or some other. Where could he have gone??? The bus driver will likely be in trouble / held responsible. The parent was supposed to pick him up. If parents don't show up on time, sometimes kids get confused, or panic and do dumb things instead of reporting to the office. So frightening that he hasn't been found. Flint has a high crime rate. MOO.

6.4kshares
    By Roberto Acosta | racosta1@mlive.com

FLINT, MI -- Police in Flint are asking for the public’s help to find an 8-year-old boy who went missing Friday afternoon.

Xavier Nathaniel Callon Jr. was last seen at 3:30 p.m. March 15 in the area of Evergreen Regency Apartments off Lippincott Boulevard, between Center and Road and Dort Highway.

He was last seen wearing a blue hooded winter jacket, blue jeans, and gray Champion shoes. Xavier stands 4-feet-tall, weighs 85 pounds, with brown eyes and braids in his hair, police said.

A Missing Endangered Advisory issued by Michigan State Police notes Xavier “was supposed to be picked up from school by a parent but instead got on a school bus where he was seen getting off” at the apartment complex.

Xavier was last seen on video wandering around alone in the apartment complex, police said, with a white plastic bag containing food items in his hand. He also goes by the nickname “Bam-Bam.”

Anyone who has seen or had contact with Xavier is asked to contact the Flint Police Department at 810-237-6800 or 911.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
    cybervampira, Beagle, Jim_M and 2 others like this.
  4. IHAVENOCLUE

IHAVENOCLUE Well-Known Member

Oh my!

the parents must be worried sick!

cybervampira and Jim_M like this.
  5. Momma2cam

Momma2cam Well-Known Member

TatianaBarbie, cybervampira and Jim_M like this.
  6. Momma2cam

He has been found.

Lynetta, Jim_M, TatianaBarbie and 4 others like this.
  7. Momma2cam

8. Eleanor Rigby

So happy for a good outcome! But certainly an odd story. I'm anxious to find out what happened with this "person known to the family." I hope he wasn't harmed, but can't help but wonder why he was being held. MOO.

Lynetta, Jim_M, TatianaBarbie and 2 others like this.
  9. Momma2cam

Very odd to say the least. Reports that Mom and boyfriend (unclear if Dad) left the apartment complex in police vehicles. Glad he is safe but expect that there is a whole lot more to this story.

Lynetta, Jim_M, TatianaBarbie and 3 others like this.
  10. swanniee11

swanniee11 Well-Known Member

That was a stressful video to watch. I think they were taken to the police station to prevent anything happening outside because that crowd was getting angrier by the second IMO.

Lynetta, Eleanor Rigby and Jim_M like this.
  11. Eleanor Rigby

UPDATE: Flint Police find missing 8-year-old child
    Volunteers had joined police and family members in the search on Friday. Several individuals walked around the complex and some called his name. Xavier responded to the calls and went to the door, where a family member who was searching saw the boy around 1:30 p.m.

Police, who were nearby at substation located in the complex, rushed over as word spread. Within minutes a large crowd gathered seeking answers.

Flint Police are still investigating.

12. Momma2cam

It's possible. But unlikely reason. The crowd was upset that they had spent so much time and energy to look for a child who wasn't lost IMO. I imagine LE has interviewed mom and child to get clarity. MOO.

Jim_M, Lynetta and Beagle like this.
  13. Lynetta

Lynetta Well-Known Member

Around 7:30 in the video the cousin says that the police told her that they searched the apartment 4 times the night before and he was not in there.

They are super duper mad at this mother.
    I wonder if the mom had him all along and lied about him being missing or if he came home/she found him and just "forgot" to tell all of the people and other family members that were out searching. :eek::mad:

14. Eleanor Rigby

Is there a MSM source that explains whose apt he was found in and who he was with? I'm baffled and can't find a source with answers. Neighbors are mad at Xavier's mother?

Jim_M and Lynetta like this.
  15. Lynetta

Lynetta Well-Known Member

Ive seen nothing from MSM yet following up. Only this article ...

UPDATE: Flint Police find missing 8-year-old child

..... "Relatives, friends and neighbors were relieved that Xavier was found, but many were upset that he was allegedly found with someone they know."...

Them being "super duper mad"at the mom are my words based on the video
    Flint Police Operations

Their words (About the mom) were " that b***h lied", "that b***h needs her a** beat."

TatianaBarbie, Jim_M, Beagle and 2 others like this.
  16. Eleanor Rigby

Thanks for the clarification; I didn't understand it was about the mom. How strange! I wonder what her motive was. MOO.

TatianaBarbie, Jim_M and Lynetta like this.