Michael Jackson ~ new accuser files

I wish all of MJ’s music would be removed from the airwaves. Whenever I hear one of his songs I cringe and switch channels immediately.
That is too bad, you are missing out. Myself, i have found a renewed appreciation for his music due to this so called "documentary". It was the impetus for digging more into his life and learning what he was all about.

In fact the sales and streaming of his music are up significantly since this so called "documentary"
Michael Jackson Music Sales Rise, Despite Harrowing Documentary

After spending the past week digging deep into this so called "documentary" I am now more convinced than ever that Safechuck and Robson are liars. I am also more convinced than ever that MJ was in no way shape or form a pedophile.

MJ is unlike any other celebrity we have ever seen.... wherein the deeper you dig the more you realize he was truly an angel walking amongst us. Literally one of the most compassionate and talented human beings to ever walk this earth. Unmatched.

As for this so called "documentary", it is now being obliterated in social media for the undeniable lies and deception.

These people are sick.
I haven’t known what to believe but am going to do a little digging myself. I do know I have a problem with these allegations coming out, the documentary, the Oprah show... after MJ is deceased, seems a little too easy for the accusers since he isn’t here to defend himself. Could they do this today if he were here and they had to look him in the eye? Something has seemed off to me since the beginning, but for now am reserving judgment.

Is there anything remotely healthy in a "manchild" mega artist having only boy children as best friends and playmates? While skepticism and doubt should always be satisfied before a final determination is made, and I encourage doing due diligence, the search should be for the truth, not evidence to back what one wants to believe. Honestly, at this point in the journey, I really don't need either Safechuck's or Robson's back tracking on their previous claims to believe that Michael Jackson was a very talented cash cow who was allowed to maintain his UNNATURAL relationships with young boys strictly because he was making too many people too much money while he was alive.

Is there anything remotely healthy in a "manchild" mega artist having only boy children as best friends and playmates? While skepticism and doubt should always be satisfied before a final determination is made, and I encourage doing due diligence, the search should be for the truth, not evidence to back what one wants to believe. Honestly, at this point in the journey, I really don't need either Safechuck's or Robson's back tracking on their previous claims to believe that Michael Jackson was a very talented cash cow who was allowed to maintain his UNNATURAL relationships with young boys strictly because he was making too many people too much money while he was alive.

It is only unnatural from an outsiders perspective. Spend some time listening to others including his nieces(one of which was in a 7+yr relationship with Robson) and nephews who spent significant time at Neverland.
This type of opinion is based on decades of tabloid influence, not reality.

I haven’t known what to believe but am going to do a little digging myself. I do know I have a problem with these allegations coming out, the documentary, the Oprah show... after MJ is deceased, seems a little too easy for the accusers since he isn’t here to defend himself. Could they do this today if he were here and they had to look him in the eye? Something has seemed off to me since the beginning, but for now am reserving judgment.

Well it seems that since the train station story told by Safechuck has been 100% outed as a lie, that even Oprah has backed off in recent days and has deleted all of her social media posts and videos with regards to this so called documentary.
This so called documentary is already falling apart after just a few weeks of people digging up actual facts. This so called documentary is a fraud and an attempt to essentially extort an enormous sum of money from the MJ estate. Sickening that people have fallen for it so hard. It is sickening that they are using this sort of trauma to illicit emotions in people that make them sympathize with these two crooks.

I find it astonishing that people who don’t personally know the accused or accuser(s) would go to bat for any potential child abuser. That’s fine if you don’t believe the allegations and/or love the accused’s music. No one is telling you to stop listening to it but have the common decency to zip it if you don’t believe a victim. You weren’t there. You cannot be absolutely, positively sure the accusers are lying unless you yourself slept in the accused’s bed every single night of his life.

I find it astonishing that people who don’t personally know the accused or accuser(s) would go to bat for any potential child abuser. That’s fine if you don’t believe the allegations and/or love the accused’s music. No one is telling you to stop listening to it but have the common decency to zip it if you don’t believe a victim. You weren’t there. You cannot be absolutely, positively sure the accusers are lying unless you yourself slept in the accused’s bed every single night of his life.

Nobody is going to bat for a potential child abuser. They are going to bat for one of the greatest human beings to ever walk this earth who has been a victim of vicious attacks by the tabloid and mass media for his entire life, not to mention numerous extortion attempts by crooked employees, associates, corporations and so called friends.

I believe all accusers should be listened to. I listened to these two accusers in particular and dug a little deeper and it is indisputable that they are lying.

If MJ was actually a pedophile, we have yet to hear from any of his legitimate victims.

We've heard from multiple victims. They are not all lying. The facts are there. If you choose not to believe them, then that is your choice. As for me, I think it's a shame that his money and prominence bought him off all those years and that he never did jail time for his crimes.

We've heard from multiple victims. They are not all lying. The facts are there. If you choose not to believe them, then that is your choice. As for me, I think it's a shame that his money and prominence bought him off all those years and that he never did jail time for his crimes.

I mean sorry but you are mistaken. There have been 4 accusers since 1993. The first, has confirmed that MJ didn’t molest him and it was his father who was only after the money... they weren’t even interested in a criminal trial. The second, in 2005 MJ was fully acquitted on all of the charges. Have a look at that trial and how the accusers story changed after MJ’s attorneys presented their evidence.

The 3rd and 4th are the two from this so called documentary and they have both been outed as liars within the past few weeks.

I’m sorry, I am just presenting the facts. I would need to write an essay to debunk the allegations in detail.

If anyone feels he is a pedophile based solely on what they have heard from media over the decades, they are free to do so. I am just giving my opinion based on actually digging into this subject.

None of the allegations hold up under any sort of scrutiny. In reality, the facts undeniably debunk each accusation.

What you believe are facts are your opinions. Your are entitled to them, as I am entitled to mine. I'm not going to argue the point. You were not in MJ's bedroom, nor was I. I am basing my OPINION on the evidence as I perceive it. As are you.

What you believe are facts are your opinions. Your are entitled to them, as I am entitled to mine. I'm not going to argue the point. You were not in MJ's bedroom, nor was I. I am basing my OPINION on the evidence as I perceive it. As are you.

No I am talking about facts. Actual iron clad facts. On “Leaving Neverland” James Safechuck told an elaborate story of being molested in the Neverland train station. It has since been confirmed via property records and actual video footage that the train station wasn’t even built until 2 years after Safechuck allege the abuse ended. There are numerous instances like this in the so called documentary where the allegations are impossible.
They must have forgotten how intensely MJ’s life was documented. Their stories are literally impossible.

This thread is starting to look a lot like Twitter. I had just started to type out a response to above posts but changed my mind. There is no point because people are going to believe what they want to believe.

I have no horse in this race, I've always been indifferent to both him and his music. James and Wade are only one aspect of this story, lots of people have had their suspicions about that man and his relationship with children since the 90s, I've been pretty sure of it since the mid 2000s. Nothing to do with Wade or James, or any documentary. Train stations, whether a little boy did or did not go to the Grand Canyon; none of it makes any difference. I believe he is a child abuser because of his own words and his own behaviour. At best, his relationships with young boys were hideously inappropriate and at worst, I dread to think.

His fans can go on thinking they have debunked every one of his accusers, but they haven't. Nothing has changed. His legacy is that of a child abuser. That's not going to change now, the genie is out of the bottle.

It's amazing that he could have been such an astute business man who built a billion dollar empire whilst simultaneously having the mind of a child. He was either the most naive and unlucky person to ever have walked the earth, or there is truth in what has been said repeatedly over the last few decades. You would think he was the only billionaire popstar that ever lived. How have Freddie Mercury, Elton John, Paul McCartney, Prince and countless others made it through their entire lives without ever being accused of child molestation? It's amazing that he is the only person unlucky enough to have been accused multiple times...

Latoya, Neverland security, his maids, journalists, the Rabbi, his multiple accusers and their families are all lying. MJ is the only one to tell the truth ever in the history of the whole wide world. That's what we are expected to believe. I don't know whether to laugh or vomit.

Last edited:
I am not here posting on this subject to be confrontational. I respect everyone's opinions. I am here to put forth actual facts because all we have heard on this subject over the years are anecdotes.
It is my belief that those who consider this man a pedophile are basing it solely off of tabloid influence. There are no facts that point towards MJ being a pedophile. The actual facts put major holes in all of the accusers testimonies.
So I have had to ask myself why do these testimonies keep changing once the facts are presented? Because that is exactly what has been happening over the decades.
It is my opinion that opportunists began taking advantage of and attacking this man the moment he became a mega star. They did that by going after him where he was weak... his innocent admiration for children.

The real truth of it all, and I mentioned this in a previous post, is that we do not know and will not know for sure either way.

But if this admiration for children truly was innocent then there is currently a tremendous amount of hate being directed towards a human being with otherworldly levels of compassion and talent. Possibly the greatest human being this world has ever seen. A type of human being that is sorely missing from our world right now.
Anecdotes will not ruin this mans legacy. Not when the actuals facts refute those anecdotes. There are still hundreds of millions who adore him and always will.

Victim testimony IS evidence. In most cases of CSA it is the ONLY evidence. There is no "smoking gun" in these cases. As I have said, I have not and do not base my opinion on anything from a tabloid. His own words and actions have always been enough for me to know that his behaviour with children was not and is not morally or socially acceptable.

The victims remain credible witnesses. They and the documentary have not been "debunked" in the slightest. I have read, for months now, information from both "sides" and I believe the victims and their testimony. I have read everything about dates, trains, trips away, bedroom layouts, vitiligo...everything, and my opinion has not changed.

MJ was not one of the greatest human beings who ever walked the earth, he was just a human being. A deeply flawed human being. It is possible for someone to possess greatness and weakness in equal measure, nobody is perfect.

I like his music, The Way You Make Me Feel is one of my all time favourite songs. I love it beyond reason and it holds some lovely memories for me. I was a big fan of Justin Timberlake back in the day and I hated Wade Robson for breaking his heart (I know, I was young!) but I believe him and I believe James, in my heart of hearts I really do. And it is not because of anything I have read in a tabloid, I don't even read them.

It is not normal for a middle aged man to befriend and have sleepovers with a succession of pre-pubescent boys. If it was just one boy who he particularly bonded with or felt affinity to I could probably get past that but, it's the sheer volume of them. The way he paraded them and dragged them around the world like his little pets, sat them on his knee, groomed their families. Discarded them and replaced them as they got older. Surely you can see this? There are just too many coincidences to overlook and too many witnesses for me to believe they are all lying. Someimes, a spade is a spade.

Last edited:
I have never read any tabloid. The smoking gun for me has always been MJ’s own interviews, particularly the one with the boy by his side whom he told that if he loved him he would sleep with him. There is no way to watch that interview without knowing something was deeply, deeply wrong with MJ. I very much tried to believe what Michael was peddling, the so-called innocence of it, but ultimately I could not.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back