Michael Jackson's teenage son lands U.S. television gig

Discussion in 'Celebrity and Entertainment News' started by Reader, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Reader

Reader New Member

http://news.yahoo.com/michael-jacksons-teenage-son-lands-u-television-gig-202545309.html

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The teenage son of late pop star Michael Jackson has signed up to be a correspondent for the "Entertainment Tonight" television show, following in the footsteps of his show business family.

Prince Jackson, 16, was to debut on "Entertainment Tonight" on Tuesday, interviewing actors James Franco, Zach Braff and director Sam Raimi as they promote their upcoming film "Oz the Great and Powerful," the program said.............more at link......

Prince Michael Jackson conducts first interview for ‘ET’

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/pri...5O?utm_medium=rss&utm_content= Page Six

2. Loading...

3. Sonya610

Sonya610 Former Member

That is the first time I have seen pictures of the kids.

Wow. They look just like their dad!:rolleyes:

4. Gracenote

Gracenote We know that all things work together for good for

I don't feel good about the children getting involved with show business at such a young age. I don't think they have anyone really looking out for them. I fear that anyway.

5. Glow

Glow Active Member

I was impressed. This young man has presence and composure.

He credits his father

Good for him