Michael O'Kelly

My guess is that MOK and his sidekick Kachinsky (yes MOK wore the pants in that little partnership) are just peasant members of the Cabal doing what they are told by the powers that be. IMO, they worked hand in hand with Kratz and Fallon (Fallon wore the pants in that partnership) to help secure the convictions.
Yep
Likely more of Kratz's PUPPETS
IMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I just want to point out the text printed on the paper itself. Initially I skipped over it to read what Brendan wrote...going back and reading the printed stuff is pretty important. This is not a sheet that just provides a blank space to write on, it starts off accusing the person who is supposed to be using it of being a liar. The Defense attorney gave Brendan a paper that relies on common police interrogation tactics to try to force more information out of him. When that didn't work, they made him do it again to their satisfaction.
It boggles the mind that people think Brendan's confession is legitimate.
Yep
Agree 100%
Then I remind myself of something I learned long ago...
Some people WILL ONLY SEE WHAT THEY WANT TO SEE.
HEAR WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR.

It's unfortunate, but it's how it is.

Here is Brendan's confession - rejected by his own defense team because it didn't make him look guilty enough:

attachment.php
Isn't that frickin messed up???
And people are perfectly fine because Kratz " did his job "
How do folks like him live with themselves??
The only way I surmise is they don't know any better. Perhaps they don't have the intellect to really comprehend what Kratz & " team " did to Branden.
MOO

Because he was probably too busy reading the bumps on their heads.

--------Page 755 of the CASO-------------------------

So O'Kelly's sketchy nonsense was to be kept quiet for as long as possible. That is the only reference to O'Kelly I found in the CASO. There is more to it, but I didn't find the rest of that page worth quoting.

Here is an interesting excerpt from a webpage critical of SCAN

This line of reasoning sounds like something Homer Simpson would say.

And Another

Just like any other real skill, it only takes a long weekend and a stack of Benjamins to learn!

And Another

Oh so it is based on gut feelings. Okay. That is good enough for me!

This is my source, which seems to say all that needs to be said about SCAN. This source contains sources for even further reading if you are interested.
http://skepdic.com/statementanalysis.html
Lunatic!

This socially impaired, soulless, poor excuse for a " man " is nothing short of a lunatic, IMO.

Anyone who can do what he did following orders or not, deserves to sit in a VERY small space ALONE, for a decent amount of time, and think about their bad choices.
JMO

Isn't that frickin messed up???
And people are perfectly fine because Kratz " did his job "
How do folks like him live with themselves??
The only way I surmise is they don't know any better. Perhaps they don't have the intellect to really comprehend what Kratz & " team " did to Branden.
MOO

I think they feel the ends justify the means.

Steven is in jail and that is all that matters. *advertiser censored** anyone and everything else. If that includes Brendan, the concept of justice, human rights, basic decency, integrity, truth, honesty, liberty, probably dozens of other things then so be it.

You'll note there is a group of people who have not and likely never will denounce the scummy actions of the police and Kratz. Their silence speaks volumes.

I think they feel the ends justify the means.

Steven is in jail and that is all that matters. *advertiser censored** anyone and everything else. If that includes Brendan, the concept of justice, human rights, basic decency, integrity, truth, honesty, liberty, probably dozens of other things then so be it.

You'll note there is a group of people who have not and likely never will denounce the scummy actions of the police and Kratz. Their silence speaks volumes.
Omg I couldn't agree more. Their silence attests to their character, their ability to stand for what's right in a
shi!&y situation, and MORE🙄
IMO

KK was the boss, and no one seems to have noticed he was a drug addict and abuser of women.

This is one of the problems with institutions - when the leadership is corrupt, the bad apples are emboldened and the good apples are driven out.

KK was the boss, and no one seems to have noticed he was a drug addict and abuser of women.

This is one of the problems with institutions - when the leadership is corrupt, the bad apples are emboldened and the good apples are driven out.

The whole dept looks corrupt to me already.

Weeks after the boy's death, a number of Manitowoc sheriff's department employees began to suspect that an off-duty deputy — after a night of drinking — struck and killed Hochstetler. However, Bushman and Kocourek's administration declined to probe the activities of the two deputies who were mentioned as possible suspects

"Above all, I would ask these people to get me any info," she said. "My ultimate goal is to get someone to investigate this sheriff's department for mishandling the evidence and to find out exactly what is going on in that sheriff's department. As far as the investigation, they are not investigating it at this point at all unless they have some tips or leads."

Debi Hochstetler said a year has passed since she spoke with the sheriff's department.
Last January, she reviewed her son's case file at the sheriff's department in Manitowoc. She met with Andrew Colborn, lieutenant of the detective bureau, and Larry Ledvina, deputy inspector of support services. Colborn, she said, is currently assigned to her son's case.

But short of the culprit coming forward to clear his conscience by confessing, Colborn told Debi Hochstetler that her son's homicide will probably never be solved.
She finds that an unacceptable attitude for the agency responsible for solving the brutal crime.

Colborn did not return a call seeking comment on the case.

In 2004, the Wisconsin Division of Criminal Investigation gave a five-page memorandum to Manitowoc County with recommendations for rejuvenating the case.
One suggestion advised the sheriff's department to send tan paint chips with black primer that were recovered from the victim's clothes to a laboratory in Canada, to narrow the make and model of the suspect's vehicle.
However, the paint chip testing fell by the wayside.

http://www.postcrescent.com/story/n...tetler-case-unsolved-18-years-later/96339982/

This case is from 1999. Cops were suspected of being involved and evidence was not tested. Currently handled by Colburn who hopes the criminal is struck by a serious case of guilty conscious. Maybe the Halbach case ISN'T any different from their standard operating procedure.

The whole dept looks corrupt to me already.

http://www.postcrescent.com/story/n...tetler-case-unsolved-18-years-later/96339982/

This case is from 1999. Cops were suspected of being involved and evidence was not tested. Currently handled by Colburn who hopes the criminal is struck by a serious case of guilty conscious. Maybe the Halbach case ISN'T any different from their standard operating procedure.

Yes, I've read a little about the Hochstetler case. Truly awful that law enforcement basically just doesn't seem to care about solving this killing.

It wouldn't surprise me to discover that the Sheriffs in Manitowoc don't know how to do their jobs - that would be the Occam's Razor explanation for all the SNAFUS related to the 1985 Beerntsen case where the wrong guy was railroaded into prison, but also the glaring deviations from common sense or professional police conduct documented in the 2005 Halbach case.

MOO, clearly.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk