Michelle Young. Murdered Pregnant Mom, NC Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barney Fife said:
RC, that is probably right about the socks in the bath MF obviously used to clean Cassidy after the murder. The socks were obviously not connected in any way to the murder, so why collect them ? I agree, this is just Goin's effort to cast doubt on the Crime investigators by "missing and not collecting" bloody baby socks and a tooth.
I have little doubt that if JY is brought to trial for this, there will be every effort made to discredit LE on all levels, as well as the press. I also think in John's misguided attempts to prove JY innocent he fails to see both sides of the coin when he posts certain information. The thing about the print out was obviously stated in an effort to explain why JY had to get Meredith to the house - the other side being he planned to murder his wife at least before he left on his trip. He prints it out but fails to remember it is laying on the printer for his wife to see - Right - NOT.

Smugshots said:
Thanks RC! I agree with you that if the print out was done prior to him leaving for the trip it does point more to premed if he is guilty.

When I first started reading about this murder in January, I thought the CE pointed to JY, but I believed it was a spur of the moment uncontrollable anger murder, but lately premed seems even more likely. Unfortunately a lot of my opinion is based on rumors instead of facts since that what we have more of right now.

I feel for Gojo, whoever they are. Gojo seems to want people to believe them so badly, but all the information they have offered hasn’t helped me believe in JY innocence, it just supports or adds to the CE against JY in my opinion.

I always felt it was a printout from a computer...NOT a FAX sent to the computer the morning after the murder. MY deep throat told me JY said he printed the info on the Coach purse Thursday evening before he left. He said MY walked into the upstairs office and JY immediately took it out and turned it over so she could not see it. He said he remembered it later that night on his way to Hillsville and it was too late to do anything about it....except....call mF the next day to retrieve it.

Like JTF said over and over again, this was NOT a FAX.

Smugshots said:
Thanks RC! I agree with you that if the print out was done prior to him leaving for the trip it does point more to premed if he is guilty.

When I first started reading about this murder in January, I thought the CE pointed to JY, but I believed it was a spur of the moment uncontrollable anger murder, but lately premed seems even more likely. Unfortunately a lot of my opinion is based on rumors instead of facts since that what we have more of right now.

I feel for Gojo, whoever they are. Gojo seems to want people to believe them so badly, but all the information they have offered hasn’t helped me believe in JY innocence, it just supports or adds to the CE against JY in my opinion.
I feel sorry for him as well but sometimes life presents you with unbelievable choices - it remains our perrogative to make the correct one, at that time, and under those circumstances.

We have few facts for sure, but you always have your power to reason.

Barney Fife said:
I always felt it was a printout from a computer...NOT a FAX sent to the computer the morning after the murder. MY deep throat told me JY said he printed the info on the Coach purse Thursday evening before he left. He said MY walked into the upstairs office and JY immediately took it out and turned it over so she could not see it. He said he remembered it later that night on his way to Hillsville and it was too late to do anything about it....except....call mF the next day to retrieve it.

If he almost got caught by Michelle - seems like all the more reason to pick it up immediately after Michelle left and hide it away. At least in my mind. What would you have done ?

Barney Fife said:

You'd have to be a moron to believe JY's scenario.

raisincharlie said:
If he almost got caught by Michelle - seems like all the more reason to pick it up immediately after Michelle left and hide it away. At least in my mind. What would you have done ?

My deep throat said this is what JY said at the funeral. He said he turned it over and forgot it until he was 1/2 way to Hillsville. He answered his friends questions about why get MF over there. No, I do not believe MY walked in the room.

Barney Fife said:
My deep throat said this is what JY said at the funeral. He said he turned it over and forgot it until he was 1/2 way to Hillsville. He answered his friends questions about why get MF over there. No, I do not believe MY walked in the room.
Plus, if she did walk into the room, she would have seen JY rapidly turn over a printout. She naturally would ask, "What is that?" He would have coyly said, "None of your business. It is a surprise for you." Then, he would have taken it with him.

He wants you to believe that she walked into the room. He quickly turned over the paper, but she didn't see him doing anything out of the ordinary. He forgot it and then made a call the next day. Heck, isn't this about 12 hours too late?

If MY was going to see the printout, chances are really good that she already spoiled her surprise, don't you think?

I don't think that I have "Idiot" stamped on my forehead. After I look in the mirror, I'll let you know for sure, though. ;)

ETA: As Judge Judy would say, "If it doesn't make sense, it usually isn't true."

This is the EXACT context of my info on this 'print out". Hopefully this will shed more light for you
===========================================
The 'fax' really doesn't make much sense. Supposedly he printed that the night before while upstairs alone and was surprised by Michelle and just turned it over, left the house and remembered it that night, but didn't have a way to retrieve. This is all from Jay and through others, so no definite confirmations. Jay was definitely an idiot when it came to gifts or anything romantic. Hell, he was giving the present 3 weeks late. I know several people (not proud of this) that have cheated on their wives, but that doesn't make them capable of murder....unless they become attached and fall in love which is a possibility. I don't think he was physically capable of that kind of brutality, but you never know. They weren't exactly the model couple.

Barney Fife said:
Barney,

I have to say that what bugs me the most is JY telling this stuff to his friends during Michelle's funeral. That just blows me away and truly, truly, makes me think this guy was in heavy CYA mode, even during his wife's funeral. That is just sick to me.

Don't get me wrong, I have no doubt it happened, but doesn't that strike you as a very strange thing for people to even ask, let alone a spouse to be worrying about at a funeral ? To me this just absolutely screams consciousness of guilt. I can see these conversations before or after but definitely not during and I certainly can't figure why he couldn't be bothered to tell LE this "innocent" information. The guy is a loon IMO.

raisincharlie said:
Barney,

I have to say that what bugs me the most is JY telling this stuff to his friends during Michelle's funeral. That just blows me away and truly, truly, makes me think this guy was in heavy CYA mode, even during his wife's funeral. That is just sick to me.

Don't get me wrong, I have no doubt it happened, but doesn't that strike you as a very strange thing for people to even ask, let alone a spouse to be worrying about at a funeral ? To me this just absolutely screams consciousness of guilt. I can see these conversations before or after but definitely not during and I certainly can't figure why he couldn't be bothered to tell LE this "innocent" information. The guy is a loon IMO.
RC, when I said 'funeral" I meant the time between the murder and the funeral on Thursday (4-5 days). See the 'snip" of e-mail above to bring in better.

Barney Fife said:
RC, when I said 'funeral" I meant the time between the murder and the funeral on Thursday (4-5 days). She the 'snip" of e-mail above to bring in better.
Got ya ! As I recall however, Fussell did admit it was during the funeral that JY told him about the trip to VA. Just bugs me is all - can't talk to LE but can blab like a fish monger to friends. I understand about the timing though.

The whole story with the printout makes no sense to me. Agreed rc that I would have grabbed it as soon as she left the room to avoid that situation again. Then, on top of that, he remembered half way to hillsville but decided to wait until the next morning to call Meredith :waitasec: ?????

Hmmm, interesting....

pack_fan said:
The whole story with the printout makes no sense to me. Agreed rc that I would have grabbed it as soon as she left the room to avoid that situation again. Then, on top of that, he remembered half way to hillsville but decided to wait until the next morning to call Meredith :waitasec: ?????

Hmmm, interesting....
I wonder if he remembered it on the first trip to Hillsville, or the second.

:slap: :slap: :slap:

You know, for the longest time I was going with the thought that something happened that just sent JY into a rage but the longer that gojo talks, the more I think it was planned.

As a note to fellow websleuthers, please advise Mr. Goins not to speak on my behalf if my SO winds up murdered.....

raisincharlie said:
I wonder if he remembered it on the first trip to Hillsville, or the second.

:slap: :slap: :slap:

Oh my goodness :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: !!!!!

You are killing me today rc. Brb, got to go get a towel to wipe the tea off my computer screen that I conveniently spit out while LMAO.

:laugh:

pack_fan said:
Oh my goodness :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: !!!!!

You are killing me today rc. Brb, got to go get a towel to wipe the tea off my computer screen that I conveniently spit out while LMAO.

Sorry about the puter !

:p ROFLMAO

Barney Fife said:
This is the EXACT context of my info on this 'print out". Hopefully this will shed more light for you
===========================================
The 'fax' really doesn't make much sense. Supposedly he printed that the night before while upstairs alone and was surprised by Michelle and just turned it over, left the house and remembered it that night, but didn't have a way to retrieve. This is all from Jay and through others, so no definite confirmations. Jay was definitely an idiot when it came to gifts or anything romantic. Hell, he was giving the present 3 weeks late. I know several people (not proud of this) that have cheated on their wives, but that doesn't make them capable of murder....unless they become attached and fall in love which is a possibility. I don't think he was physically capable of that kind of brutality, but you never know. They weren't exactly the model couple.

Thanks for this Barney - it does agree with what Goins has posted in his defense of JY. Part of the reason I think Johngo's posts hold snipets of truth with respect to details - not necessarily to overall agenda however.

pack_fan - I agree, hope if I ever need someone to speak for me it is not someone such as Mr. Goins - ouch !

Barney Fife said:
RC, that is probably right about the socks in the bath MF obviously used to clean Cassidy after the murder. The socks were obviously not connected in any way to the murder, so why collect them ? I agree, this is just Goin's effort to cast doubt on the Crime investigators by "missing and not collecting" bloody baby socks and a tooth.
Hi Barney,

Wouldn't the crime lab have wanted the bloody socks to check to see if there were other evidence stuck to them, like say, hairs?

I don't know, maybe I watch too much CSI. (J/K no such thing, waited until almost 4AM to see last night's episode.)

BigFish

5bigfish5 said:
Hi Barney,

Wouldn't the crime lab have wanted the bloody socks to check to see if there were other evidence stuck to them, like say, hairs?...
Yep, that's what I was thinking. I do not believe that bloody socks were left at the house. It just seems like Evidence Collecting 101. ;)

5bigfish5 said:
Hi Barney,

Wouldn't the crime lab have wanted the bloody socks to check to see if there were other evidence stuck to them, like say, hairs?

I don't know, maybe I watch too much CSI. (J/K no such thing, waited until almost 4AM to see last night's episode.)

BigFish
Whats up with these socks??
Seems like those socks woulda been tested to see who's blood is on them or if there was a mixture of two blood sources. At this point I don't know what is real and what is taken from the dark side and discussed as fact or just fiction. Does anyone know for sure if those socks were taken by LE?? I'm just soooo confused!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288