Michelle Young. Murdered Pregnant Mom, NC Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
raisincharlie said:
I agree Jilly, LE is sharing nothing not required by law. The search warrants they have to forward - at least the ones pertaining to JY's property. I suspect that people interviewed by LE have been told to expect a defense interview - the choice of if they talk to that person is theirs alone. LE or the DA can advise but that's it.

The interesting thing about NC, and I will have to search a bit further to find this out for sure - there is no reciprocal discovery requirement. In other words, if JY is charged, the defense does not have to share anything developed during their investigation except for information relating to alibi witnesses. I'm still searching the codes for a better understanding of this.

RC

Thinking about it more....I definitely think the Fishers' would slam the door in the face of a defense PI because they have been so quiet up to this point. I guess the PI would be doing background checks though.

I'm just not really sold yet on whether the defense has hired a PI or not. As far as they are concerned imo JY was checked into that hotel and he was sleeping. No reason yet to look for "the real killer".

I really don't know. I don't think LE has to give the results of all the lab tests until he's charged and then the prosecution would do that. So they're in the dark as much as us.

I can't see why a PI would be involved right now except to maybe do a few background checks and interview the hotel staff & guests, to try and shore up his alibi between midnight & 6am. I'm sure LE has done this too.

close_enough said:
glad i popped in....didn't know a 7:30 am call had been verified!!!...i know we'd heard that he made the call early in the morning, so that would fit....i always look here to see if there's a new thread titled "arrest has been made"....hoping i'll see it soon!!

I keep looking for that thread every day too!! I think the 7:30am call is rumor although I think I'm operating now on 'information overload' right now. At least with the Peterson case, the period between the murder and arrest, there was lots going on. Here.....nothing except for some rumors.

raisincharlie said:
Outside of gojo johngo, no reference to socks in the sws released. I think it is part of his game, a little truth, a lot of bull. His main goal with that conversation was that MF arrived very early and took care of Cassidy even though Michelle was dead in the bedroom. Meredith was there for hours before she decided to call 911 about her sister.

This is an improvement for gojo johngo - at first MF was the murderer. Now she was just indecisive about calling 911. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

WHAT??? :eek: I'm just trying to catch up here. I've skipped from reading #3 thread to this one #14 - so have missed quite a few items in between here, but IS this true??

and thanks Charlie for posting that timeline at the beginning of this thread! I did not know this! :)

okay.... back to lurk and read mode...

jilly said:
I keep looking for that thread every day too!! I think the 7:30am call is rumor although I think I'm operating now on 'information overload' right now. At least with the Peterson case, the period between the murder and arrest, there was lots going on. Here.....nothing except for some rumors.

This came from "outside the box " on CTV.

He said it came from his 'source".

scandi said:
Hi Smugshots, I read a bit at that new site last night, and even though everyone hates JohnGo there {Goins}, I was a bit touched by what he wrote. Someone had asked him about the cost of defending JY if and when he is arrested and brought to justice.

He replied that yes, his family would stick by him even if it included going into bankrupsy. And then he said he himself {I'm sure that includes his wife, can't remember} might go into bankrupsy before he even finds out if JY is guilty of the crime.

He must have goodness in him even though he has thrown out some red herrings and involved the media with CTV which I don't think he should have done. It will be a long and hard road to travel for all of them.

Scandi

hey scandi! :) 'where' would this 'new site' be? could you post a link? TIA!

chicoliving said:
Here only 10 more to go to catch up! :cool: :p

Thanks chico! I know... :slap: and I JUST had to peek forward on what's happening in this case... 10 threads to go - with HOW MANY posts on each??!! :eek: LOL!

Thanks again for the link! Will be printing that out on Monday.

And from just all I've been reading so far - Jason DOES look a bit guilty here... But I sure hope not...

jilly said:

Barney Fife said:

so this 7:30am phone call IS a rumor, and Meredith did NOT get there earlier than stated?? Do I have that right??

Also is there is 'timeline' thread yet? sorry didn't look at the stickies, I guess I should, eh? :innocent:

Barney Fife said:

Thank you Barney. I don't know how you keep up with it all.

Niner said:
so this 7:30am phone call IS a rumor, and Meredith did NOT get there earlier than stated?? Do I have that right??

Also is there is 'timeline' thread yet? sorry didn't look at the stickies, I guess I should, eh? :innocent:

Meredith didn't get there until 1:30pm. I think that's from LE. The 7:30am phone call is from an 'insider' as Barney states. This phone call was when JY left a message for her to go to the house.

I'm sure there's a timeline here somewhere but can't say for sure.

For those registered at Latter Rain, log in, go to the Michelle Young forum and search for FBI.

Insider my a$$.

Sami

Samiya said:
For those registered at Latter Rain, log in, go to the Michelle Young forum and search for FBI.

Insider my a$$.

Sami
Sami, I did that and nothing came up. It said there were no matches. Can you give us more info on the FBI comment?

Thanks!

Samiya said:

Insider my a$$.

Sami
Sami,

I have a question for you - not sure how to word it properly but here goes:

Is it possible to determine from the dialation of the pupils of a deceased person the conditions surrounding the death ? What I am getting at is if the person were awake and in a lit room - the pupils would be relatively small having adjusted to the light. If a person was attacked in the dark, theoretically the pupils should be near fully dialated. Or does death actually effect the pupils to the point that no determination could be made?

Does that make any sense ? See what I am getting at ? Thanks Sami - curious George moment.:crazy:

close_enough said:
glad i popped in....didn't know a 7:30 am call had been verified!!!...i know we'd heard that he made the call early in the morning, so that would fit....i always look here to see if there's a new thread titled "arrest has been made"....hoping i'll see it soon!!

It's going to be
BOLD I hope, like:

HUSBAND ARRESTED

:D Oh Yea! Should be about ready to bring it on, don't 'cha think?

Hi Charlie, I'm not Sami, but I do know most people die with their eyes open, and the eye is the first thing that goes into rigor mortis and the last thing to come out of rigor mortis.

Bet you already knew that! LOL

scandi said:
Hi Charlie, I'm not Sami, but I do know most people die with their eyes open, and the eye is the first thing that goes into rigor mortis and the last thing to come out of rigor mortis.

Bet you already knew that! LOL
I had heard most people die with their eyes open, or that they open, did not know about the rigor but very curious about pupil dialation. Hoping Sami can chime in on that.

Doing okay Scandi ?;)

Samiya said:

Insider my a$$.

Sami

I must be a dumb nut tonight. I don't get it either. He says to address him as Mr W*lt*n and then the other poster ;) says Try B*v*rly.

Is that in B*v*rly W*lt*n, an FBI agent?

scandi said:
I must be a dumb nut tonight. I don't get it either. He says to address him as Mr W*lt*n and then the other poster ;) says Try B*v*rly.

Hi Scandi,

I'm a dumb nut too, I don't get it.

scandi said:

Perhaps the reference is to Outside the Box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288