Michelle Young, pregnant mom, murdered Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what a great team it is here with maybe one exception!:D
the problem there is that one thinking there is an I in team...

and that part of the team also has no interest in Michelle.

Luv you Scandi :blowkiss:

That was hilarious!:D :D :D I was in a hurry to go down and get a pack of cigs before the station closed, and it wouldn't post. So I kept banging it, and come to find out it posted 4 times! Baa hAA hAA hAA hAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ;) you must have thought I had lost it, or was really geared up by the excitement of everything. LOLOLOL

Back at 'cha Charlie, and keep working on that theory!

Is everybody still up waiting on RC? Be careful RC, I've had some brainstorms I don't post on the board because I don't want to give them any more ideas.

Scandi, stop banging on it before you break it. Then you'll really be po'd :D

Is everybody still up waiting on RC? Be careful RC, I've had some brainstorms I don't post on the board because I don't want to give them any more ideas.

Whoops~! Thanks for the advice Strach. :D I just deleted my new post. I'll wait patiently, LOLOLOLOL What is Coinkydink?

I really do believe Jake does get most of his info here. After Barney told us about the insurance claim and there was no jewelry on it he moved on from Meredith. JTF made that claim and he believed it. I don't know why she did other than seeing the drawers missing and then the jewelry. If there is a warrant with the condoms like Jake claims then maybe they found the jewelry as I surmised all along, LE has it. There's gotta be an inventory list of what they LE took that we haven't seen. That warrant wouldn't be returned as long as they are still examining that evidence.

ETA: Another idea, keeping evidence they plan to use at trial such as jewelry and cash to prove no robbery for example.

Hey Jake has me on iggy ! No problem right ? No problem giving out ideas, understood on my part.

Can't you just picture Scandi clanging away at the keyboard !:cool:

I really do believe Jake does get most of his info here. After Barney told us about the insurance claim and there was no jewelry on it he moved on from Meredith. JTF made that claim and he believed it. I don't know why she did other than seeing the drawers missing and then the jewelry. If there is a warrant with the condoms like Jake claims then maybe they found the jewelry as I surmised all along, LE has it. There's gotta be an inventory list of what they LE took that we haven't seen. That warrant wouldn't be returned as long as they are still examining that evidence.

Or if they didn't want this out in the publie eye they could have the SW sealed. Would we learn about a sealed warrant? Could be there was an unopened package of condums in the jewelry drawer Jason had stashed, and in order to log in all the little items LE took the complete drawers. I think they are a mute point. There could be occasion when husbands use condums, you know :p

A copy of the complete inventory from the residence would be in R. Smith's hands by law. Same with the warrant from the SUV - wanna bet the condoms were in the SUV and not the residence ?

ETA - remember Jake admits he mis-reads a lot.

Good bet, Charlie, What is Coinkydink? Does it show on your My Profile page if someone has you on Iggy?

Good bet, Charlie, What is Coinkydink? Does it show on your My Profile page if someone has you on Iggy?

Coincidence

I don't know about the iggy thing showing up - just "goins" off the rascal's reminders that he has 7 posters on it. I know he does not like my questions...you all know how inquisitive I am - can't help asking the questions. Curious George.

Holy smoke Sami - I googled that - terrible. Crazy- any more word on the boy ?

Holy smoke Sami - I googled that - terrible. Crazy- any more word on the boy ?

Yes hon,

He is going to be fine. He hadn't been working there for long. There is usually a couple of young girls.

says Sami
....as she bolts out the door!

Hi, Strach,

Do you have some reason to believe there was no evidence of sexual activity in that room? Just curious.

--Jake

Jake, are you insinuating that Michelle caught Jason (and whomever) in a compromising position when she got home from work that Thursday evening?

Jake, are you insinuating that Michelle caught Jason (and whomever) in a compromising position when she got home from work that Thursday evening?
i think their latest brainstorm is worse than the first. i think a new pow wow is in order! maybe they can consider who really stood to gain from this murder.

i think their latest brainstorm is worse than the first. i think a new pow wow is in order! maybe they can consider who really stood to gain from this murder.

I'm sure my question isn't in the direction he wanted this discussion to go, but his decision to be so cryptic and coy with his remarks leaves the field wide open. Should I assume that the hints of sexual activity are about evidence that points away from Jason simply because the source believes he is innocent? That doesn't seem prudent to me. After all, he seemed to think the blood smears in the shower and Cassidy's bloody footprints in the hall bath supported the theory of someone else killing Michelle. I, and many others, saw those things as implicating Jason.

I'm sure my question isn't in the direction he wanted this discussion to go, but his decision to be so cryptic and coy with his remarks leaves the field wide open. Should I assume that the hints of sexual activity are about evidence that points away from Jason simply because the source believes he is innocent? That doesn't seem prudent to me. After all, he seemed to think the blood smears in the shower and Cassidy's bloody footprints in the hall bath supported the theory of someone else killing Michelle. I, and many others, saw those things as implicating Jason.

That might help to explain why Jy was sitting at his computer that evening printing out pictures of Coach purses - buy off time. Anniversary was long gone while he was in Denver, Christmas too far away yet.

i think the latest chapter in that book didn't go over so well. i think it has opened even more eyes to what kind of game is being played in the name of Michelle.

as for blood, doesn't it mean that if jake saw purple or blue, that blood was wiped up? it wasn't seen to the naked eye, but the substance turned that color in the presence of blood? is that right?

i think the latest chapter in that book didn't go over so well. i think it has opened even more eyes to what kind of game is being played in the name of Michelle.

as for blood, doesn't it mean that if jake saw purple or blue, that blood was wiped up? it wasn't seen to the naked eye, but the substance turned that color in the presence of blood? is that right?

IIRC, he said he saw blood stains outlined by the bluish/purplish substance. My guess is that the bluish/purplish substance was on the entire bloodstain but was only visible around the perimeter, on the lighter colored surface of the wall, cabinet, shower wall, etc. Hawthorn or RC could probably address this better than I.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Prod3149