Millard Properties: Locations and Ownership

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, 2009. Two years before the Harley was stolen. Funny coincidence that, considering the neighbours reported that DM was very seldom seen around MB's place, he just happened to be there in a truck never before reported as one belonging to him, at the very moment that Google maps drove by and snapped a picture. ;)

Seems pretty coincidental doesn't it?! ;) Did MB have an acquaintance who owned this GMC truck, who may have visited often, possibly lived there with her at times, taking trips with her and leaving it in her driveway while they were away? Was DM in the habit of taking it when he saw fit? MOO.

Used to live in a small town that size. Actually a bit larger. Several drinking establishments on the Main Street and I worked in the only convenience store. Only business open after 6pm other than the restaurant/bars. But definitely a ghost town on a Monday night at 10pm. You could pretty much count the vehicles driving by on one hand during any 15 minute interval.

I think you snipped that quote too much and it should read...

Police are also looking for at least one more person, as video evidence shows another vehicle following Bosma's pickup truck when he left on the test drive, Kavanagh said.

"We do not know at this time how many people were in that second vehicle. So right now we're looking at least three, possibly more.''

Bosma's cellphone was found three days later in an industrial area of neighbouring city of Brantford.

However, "no other vehicle'' can be seen on surveillance video in that area, Kavanagh said.

It could mean that when the truck left the area of TB's home it had another vehicle following it. However when it was picked up on video in the Brantford area it did not. Hard to distinguish if they are referring to the industrial area only or the Brantford area in general. But you are correct. My last "maybe" has been debunked that no video surveillance in downtown Brantford appears to have caught a trailing vehicle. Unless of course they are only talking about the industrial area with regards to no other vehicle trailing. As usual with MSM, it's as clear as mud.

MOO

Yes, exactly. All we know is that it was seen following as it left TB's place and it wasn't seen in the video in the industrial area of Brantford. It has never been reported as being seen anywhere other than when they left for the test drive, which leaves some of us wondering where it went and who was driving it and, if there was no third person, why someone would have got in TB's truck to simply get out again at the end of the driveway.

I'm surprised that a town slightly larger than Brantford would have only one convenience store. Can't remember if it was a Monday or Tuesday, but the night I was in Brantford, it wasn't a ghost town by any means.

Seems pretty coincidental doesn't it?! ;) Did MB have an acquaintance who owned this GMC truck, who may have visited often, possibly lived there with her at times, taking trips with her and leaving it in her driveway while they were away? Was DM in the habit of taking it when he saw fit? MOO.

:rolleyes:

So, anybody know what colour the flat bed truck was that was towed away from MS's house?

Yes, exactly. All we know is that it was seen following as it left TB's place and it wasn't seen in the video in the industrial area of Brantford. It has never been reported as being seen anywhere other than when they left for the test drive, which leaves some of us wondering where it went and who was driving it and, if there was no third person, why someone would have got in TB's truck to simply get out again at the end of the driveway.

I'm surprised that a town slightly larger than Brantford would have only one convenience store. Can't remember if it was a Monday or Tuesday, but the night I was in Brantford, it wasn't a ghost town by any means.

Well, a third person was eventually arrested. Nothing says she wasn't there and told to take the Yukon home as they would be purchasing the truck and driving it home. So therefore she wasn't involved in the actual murder but only in the coverup when asked by LE a few days later if she was with DM and MS at any time that day/evening. What was the actual date when she was supposed to have done something that was considered abetting or some such thing? Was it after DM was questioned or before? If is was before LE were on to DM then I guess this theory falls apart. :waitasec:

Only one convenience store on the main downtown "drag". Lots in neighbourhood corner strip malls. :)

MOO

Well, a third person was eventually arrested. Nothing says she wasn't there and told to take the Yukon home as they would be purchasing the truck and driving it home. So therefore she wasn't involved in the actual murder but only in the coverup when asked by LE a few days later if she was with DM and MS at any time that day/evening. What was the actual date when she was supposed to have done something that was considered abetting or some such thing? Was it after DM was questioned or before? If is was before LE were on to DM then I guess this theory falls apart. :waitasec:

Only one convenience store on the main downtown "drag". Lots in neighbourhood corner strip malls. :)

MOO

Leitch said the charge against Noudga relates to an allegation that she tried to help Millard "escape" on May 9, 2013.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamil...ce-brings-tim-bosma-s-wife-to-tears-1.2606566

Does anyone know if there was a truck still hitched to the trailer in MB's driveway when police arrived? Not many images on the www and cannot find the information in articles. TIA and MOO.

DM has a few of his own vehicles I hardly think some GMC truck would have been necessary for him to have a habit of using. Didn't you repeatedly post about DM''s neighbours not having seen him there? How did he get the truck to allegedly borrow without being seen? Are you suggesting he sent out chauffeurs to pick it up in the trailer :rolleyes:

What if MB had a gardener who drove the truck? or a hairstylist or a guy in to fix her closet in 2009 ? Are they now suspects?

Does anyone know if there was a truck still hitched to the trailer in MB's driveway when police arrived? Not many images on the www and cannot find the information in articles. TIA and MOO.
It was just a trailer, so I think we can leave the gardener in peace...LOL

I thought the lawn looked freshly mowed and watered (notice the sprinkler) Perhaps the person who owns the truck was doing some grass cutting for MB and maybe went in the house for a home cooked meal. Who might do this type of chore for her? Her only son?

Amazing what we can conjure up with just a picture. Can't wait for the trial to get some real facts.

MOO

MOO

Except for this...

In a previous interview, Crown prosecutor Anthony Leitch said the charge against Noudga relates to an allegation that she tried to help Millard "escape" on May 9, 2013. Police have said she was dating Millard at the time of the alleged offence.

He would not elaborate as to what was meant by escape, or from whom.

Police had at one time speculated there was a third person involved in Bosma’s abduction and slaying, but Leitch said Noudga likely had no part in it.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/news/tim-bosma-slaying-christina-noudga-case-moves-forward-in-court-1.3002984

I thought the lawn looked freshly mowed and watered (notice the sprinkler) Perhaps the person who owns the truck was doing some grass cutting for MB and maybe went in the house for a home cooked meal. Who might do this type of chore for her? Her only son?

Amazing what we can conjure up with just a picture. Can't wait for the trial to get some real facts.

MOO

No, not her only son. She had someone do that for her.

Even the guy who cuts Burns's grass hasn't heard from her, but Dimas told him to keep going, even if he has to pay for it himself ...

Also,

neighbours say Millard rarely visited his mom's house.

Before the trailer showed up last Thursday, Dimas didn't even know Burns's son by name. Dellen Millard rarely visited his mother, he said.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/19/tim_bosma_neighbours_miss_millards_quiet_mother.html

Amazing what small facts we do have (according to people who should know anyway).

Apparently not as the very observant neighbours who can be relied on implicitly said he never visited, FWIW. Like I said maybe a gardener, probably around the back cutting the rear lawn. May be why the truck is backed on to offload the mower... just a thought FWIW

Amazing what we can conjure up with just a picture.

Yes I have seen some real conjuring tricks from absolutely nothing on occasion, absolutely mystifying.

Can't wait for the trial to get some real facts.

MOO

Me too. :coffeews:

Leitch said the charge against Noudga relates to an allegation that she tried to help Millard "escape" on May 9, 2013.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamil...ce-brings-tim-bosma-s-wife-to-tears-1.2606566

Okay so her charge relates to something she did to help DM "escape" the day before he was arrested. But obviously he didn't "escape". So lying to LE about being with DM at the Bosma home right before the test drive and murder, assuming she was the third person and drove home with the Yukon, and then warning DM that LE were questioning her might fall under that? I think her charge stems from something MS may have divulged. It is a strange charge. What I'm proposing would be more like obstruction of justice wouldn't it? :waitasec:

MOO

Okay so her charge relates to something she did to help DM "escape" the day before he was arrested. But obviously he didn't "escape". So lying to LE about being with DM at the Bosma home right before the test drive and murder, assuming she was the third person and drove home with the Yukon, and then warning DM that LE were questioning her might fall under that? I think her charge stems from something MS may have divulged. It is a strange charge. What I'm proposing would be more like obstruction of justice wouldn't it? :waitasec:

MOO

This falls under one of those conjuring tricks that I find really mystifying ! Can I have a link for this or is it all still up in the air like a jugglers balls?

DM has a few of his own vehicles I hardly think some GMC truck would have been necessary for him to have a habit of using. Didn't you repeatedly post about DM''s neighbours not having seen him there? How did he get the truck to allegedly borrow without being seen? Are you suggesting he sent out chauffeurs to pick it up in the trailer :rolleyes:

What if MB had a gardener who drove the truck? or a hairstylist or a guy in to fix her closet in 2009 ? Are they now suspects?

Make sense to me, may be raw to some.
When you're trying to fly under the radar, why would you use your own vehicle? Obviously they didn't think of that the night DM's Yukon was seen following TB's truck. I guess the charged figured it was too dark out in the lonely countryside for anyone to spot it, the Yukon wouldn't partake in the whole crime and they didn't know there was surveillance. Why steal a truck and murder its owner if you have a few of your own? That's been the big question from the day DM was arrested? DM is sitting in jail charged with theft over $5000 isn't he? Plus three murders and forcible confinement charges against him. It's hard to figure out how the minds of psychopaths works IMO.

As to your question in bold, what's that got to do with him using someone's truck every now and again? He could have arrived and left before anyone saw him. Are you suggesting he should have sat on the stoop and had a drink, smoked a J and hung around a bit waiting to be noticed? I don't believe I mentioned it repeatedly. HTH. Hahaha you're too funny. :lol: Nope no other suspects now, other than DM (and MS) using someone else's vehicle perhaps. ;) MOO.

Make sense to me, may be raw to some.
When you're trying to fly under the radar, why would you use your own vehicle? Obviously they didn't think of that the night DM's Yukon was seen following TB's truck. I guess the charged figured it was too dark out in the lonely countryside for anyone to spot it, the Yukon wouldn't partake in the whole crime and they didn't know there was surveillance. Why steal a truck and murder its owner if you have a few of your own? That's been the big question from the day DM was arrested? DM is sitting in jail charged with theft over $5000 isn't he? Plus three murders and forcible confinement charges against him. It's hard to figure out how the minds of psychopaths works IMO.

Sometimes its hard to figure out how the minds of anyone works IMO. Its a bit of a stretch to suggest that the little black truck was being primed for the Olympics from 2009 till 2013 IMO.

As to your question in bold, what's that got to do with him using someone's truck every now and again? He could have arrived and left before anyone saw him. Are you suggesting he should have sat on the stoop and had a drink, smoked a J and hung around a bit waiting to be noticed?

Oh so he arrived incognito before the crack of dawn you mean? Pulled on his balaclava and snuck into the smallish truck and let it roll down the driveway onto the road before starting it to make sure he could make a quick getaway? I doubt it though because those neighbours don't miss much.

I don't believe the neighbours saw him on the stoop or they would have called the police. Smoking a J? hmm no I don't think he would have been smoking anything as the neighbours would know.

I don't believe I mentioned it repeatedly. HTH. Hahaha you're too funny. :lol: Nope no other suspects now, other than DM (and MS) using someone else's vehicle perhaps. ;) MOO.

Yes I think you have repeatedly repeated such things, but I could be wrong, not likely but always a possibility :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member