VT Missing 25 y/o mother & her 3 children (1, 4, 5 y/o), were last known to be staying at actor Ezra Miller's farmland in rural Vermont

Laughing

Reaction score
If she left to escape an abusive ex, she might be afraid authorities will return the children to him. She might have a legitimate reason to fear police.

Nobody wants their children taken away but I hope she contacts authorities so she can fight this legally.

It's hard to know the real story with all the gossip surrounding it. If they didn't leave the actors home two months ago, chances are they have now, out of fear. Imo

Then her best option to retain custody is to go to a legitimate agency supporting the victims of relationship abuse!

Maybe this one: Vermont Network – Vermont Network Against Domestic & Sexual Violence (VNADSV)

or call:

Second option, to the home her most stable relative -- provides a safe, stable environment for the children.

Third option, to the home of the father's most stable & least objectionable relative -- provides a safe, stable environment for the children. (If he is abusive -- someone in his family, a cousin, a sister-in-law, an aunt -- knows.)

Or, get on an airliner with a <modsnip> movie star who reportedly uses illegal substances routinely and disappear into that person's rural acreage.

What option actually has the appearance of acting in the interests of those children, let alone their best interests?

2 months ago she had a chance of retaining custody. Now, imho that is much, much less likely.

jmho ymmv lrr

Last edited by a moderator:

NeverPersonal

Reaction score
Posting this for documentation of Ezra's demeanor and behavior which could mean danger for the missing house guests.

Ezra Miller Iceland, Tokata Iron Eyes New Details Revealed | IndieWire

In April 2020, Miller rented out parts of Iceland’s Hótel Laugarbakki, where the actor took a young woman grappling with addiction at the time under their wing. “After that, Ezra basically said: ‘My room is your room. This is now where you’re going to stay.’ And I was like, ‘Cool.'”

Their relationship over the next six days was marked by abuse, the woman alleged. “At one moment they would look me in the eye and be like, ‘I love you,’ and be this really nice, beautiful person,” she said. And in the next moment, she continued, they would “tell me that I was disgusting.”

<modsnip: Copyright violation>

NeverPersonal

Reaction score

LostOldUserName

Reaction score
I hope the woman and children are safe but it sounds like she left one abusive situation for another. Are they, the children and mom, being held against their will now? *** I tried to word the best I could. To each their own. Sometimes it confusing to me who is being referred to with the they/their. I am not judging.

rsd1200

If there's no link, it's just my own 2¢.
Reaction score
Interesting Thread. Interesting individual. Very interesting reading. I didn't know who they were, when I first clicked. Then I realized, I'd watched Ezra, in the movie, "We Need to Talk About Kevin". I had read the book, by the same name, prior to watching the movie. I have to say either one is worth a read/watch.
<modsnip - off topic>
The order says, according to Rolling Stone, that "remaining in the home is contrary to the child's welfare" and that the children's "safety cannot be reasonably assured" if they remain "in the custody of the child's parent, guardian or custodian."

The mother said at the time that Miller "may have firearms for self-defense purposes and they are stored in a part of the house that the children never go in…. My kids are able to relax more into their healing because of the safety and nurturing Ezra has been providing for them."
Police Unable to Locate Mother and Her 3 Kids Who Were Staying with Ezra Miller in Vermont: Report

Hawaii Couple Dismisses Restraining Order Against Ezra Miller 2 Weeks after Filing

Miller had allegedly been staying at the couple's home while in Hawaii, Radar reported, after one of them met the actor at a farmer's market. Sources told the outlet that the couple bailed Miller out of jail on a $500 bond following the actor's arrest at a karaoke bar, when the actor was charged with disorderly conduct and harassment over two incidents.
It was after that, when Miller — who goes by they/them pronouns — was back at the couple's home, that the actor allegedly barged in on them, according to Radar.
Hawaii Couple Dismisses Restraining Order Against Ezra Miller 2 Weeks After Filing

AP News
In the traffic case against Miller, police were called to a dispute in downtown Hilo on March 19, where Miller was “uncooperative and refused to leave the area and continued to obstruct the sidewalk,” Hawaii Police Department Assistant Chief Kenneth Quiocho said Tuesday. Miller was cited for obstructing a highway, Quiocho said.

On March 27, police were called to Margarita Village in Hilo, where they said Miller yelled obscenities, grabbed a mic from a singing woman and lunged at a man playing darts. Miller was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct and harassment.
The day after Miller was released on $500 bail, the couple filed a petition for a temporary restraining order.

Hawaii couple drop restraining order against Ezra Miller

A Hawaii couple have dropped their petition for a temporary restraining order against actor Ezra Miller, who is known for playing “The Flash” in “Justice League” films and allegedly harassed patrons of a karaoke bar in a Big Island town last month.

According to court documents, a judge dismissed the restraining order case Monday after the couple requested it.

William Dean, a lawyer who represents the couple, declined comment Tuesday on why his clients no longer want to pursue the petition that accused Miller of bursting into their bedroom and threatening them in Hilo, the same town where Miller was arrested.

...the judge then dismissed two additional counts against Miller "with prejudice," including a harassment charge from the same incident and a separate traffic-obstruction-related complaint.
Hawaii couple drop restraining order against Ezra Miller

According to Gibson’s parents, the activist and Miller developed a friendship when Gibson was a tween and Miller was in his early Twenties. Miller later invited Gibson to interview their group Sons of an Illustrious Father for Sleek magazine, and a trip to Europe. “I didn’t understand why Ezra, who at that point was 11 years older than my [child] … thinks it’s okay to take a teenager on a trip,” Jumping Eagle tells Rolling Stone.

The petition filing came just one day after Gibson issued their own statement on Instagram saying that Miller has provided nothing but “loving support and invaluable protection throughout this period of loss,” following the death of a friend named William earlier this year.

“I am an adult and I deserve to feel authority in my own body,” Gibson wrote, before adding, “The nature of police intervention in my ‘case’ is unnecessary and it is a waste of time and resource.”
Takota was only 14, her parents could have said; "No". Takota is 18 now. An adult.
'Mini R. Kelly Situation': Mom Claims Ezra Miller Physically Assaulted Her, Brainwashed 18-Year-Old

The interview Takota aka/Gibson did with Ezra's Band, Sons of an Illustrious Father for Sleek magazine, in 2018. Pretty good interviewer to be 14 y/o.

Sons of an Illustrious Father invite a 14-year-old activist to interview them

And <modnote - they've> just announced that <modnote - they are> seeking treatment for mental health issues.
"I want to apologize to everyone that I have alarmed and upset with my past behavior," the statement continued. "I am committed to doing the necessary work to get back to a healthy, safe and productive stage in my life."
Ezra Reportedly Seeking Treatment

It appears folks are there on their on volition, and one was allowed, at 14, to fly overseas to do their interview with Ezra's band. It seems Ezra has a pretty short fuse, though. Folks with a short fuse can go from having fun, to terrible outbursts, in seconds.

Not making a case for, nor against them, but, it does seem like, people of similar identity, are drawn to Ezra.

JurassicParker

Verified Nosy Rosey
Reaction score
I see that Miller admitted himself to a psych facility but did they find the 18/19 year old they groomed, kidnapped and has been in hiding with? Personally, Miller should be in jail. Not a mental health facility. The things they have done are seriously messed up.

SuziQ

Reaction score
I see that Miller admitted himself to a psych facility but did they find the 18/19 year old they groomed, kidnapped and has been in hiding with? Personally, Miller should be in jail. Not a mental health facility. The things they have done are seriously messed up.
I find it interesting he does this when LE is actively investigating him in connection to the missing family. Many suspects use mental health facilities to hide and avoid LE. IMO.

Ezra Miller says they will seek treatment for 'mental health issues' Ezra Miller says they will seek treatment for 'mental health issues' via https://dailym.ai/android

DeDee

Reaction score
In April 2020, Miller was seen allegedly grabbing a woman by the neck in Reykjavik, Iceland, in a video that surfaced online. According to video footage, Miller yelled at the woman as she moved her arms and walked toward them. The actor then appeared to grab her neck and push her up against an object behind her before other people intervened. Miller has not addressed this incident publicly.

According to NBC News, no one was arrested or taken into custody in connection with the alleged incident.

The viral video can be seen at this link

Ezra Miller Under Fire for Appearing to Allegedly Choke a Woman in Viral Video - E! Online

From Wiki: "On December 2, 2013, a person died due to an armed police operation for the first and currently only time in Iceland's history."
NBC, May 2018: "Iceland is the gun-loving nation that hasn’t experienced a gun-related murder since 2007."

This Gun Loving Country Has Had No Gun Murders Since 2007

My daughter and SIL traveled to Reykjavik for their honeymoon in 2005 where they enjoyed the island's beauty and geothermal spas. As luck would have it, they stayed at the same hotel where KieferSutherland was also visiting. They saw him a few times, always alone, in the hotel's restaurant and bar.

One of the stories shared was that there was no visible police force presence bc the crime rate is low. If one needed assistance along the roadways, the guy who owned a towing company arrived in his Jeep in order to restore order.

Being able to trust people to behave is a wonderful thing.

tlcya

Old and Re-Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
I find it interesting he does this when LE is actively investigating him in connection to the missing family. Many suspects use mental health facilities to hide and avoid LE. IMO.

Ezra Miller says they will seek treatment for 'mental health issues' Ezra Miller says they will seek treatment for 'mental health issues' via https://dailym.ai/android
methinks the timing of their sudden insight that they may be suffering a complex mental health issue is rather suspect

Lusitana

Reaction score
I think the timing of Ezra Miller getting "help" surely is very interesting.

Where is the 25-year-old mother and the children? Where is Tokata?

It's pretty clear that Ezra has been trying to set some sort of cult around them, is violent and out of control. It baffles me that they were allowed to go from state to state, to even leave the country doing all of this.

HawthorneJuniper

Reaction score
Isn't Ezra wanted on a warrant in... Connecticut? Massachusetts? Somewhere - for burglarizing a house and stealing alcohol? Why isn't LE arresting Ezra? Get this crazy off the streets, and send their victims somewhere to get help for all the trauma Ezra has put them through.
Vermont, for burglary of a residence in Stamford. Ezra Miller charged with felony burglary in Vermont

Actor Ezra Miller, "The Flash," accused of stealing liquor bottles from Stamford home

Also more recent article indicates he's checked himself into "treatment". Ezra Miller seeks treatment for 'mental health issues'

I live on the MA/VT border and play golf in Stamford. It's a really small town with one store/gas station and no local LE. Stamford gets covered by the county sheriff and the state police.

Laughing

Reaction score
From the article posted by @SuziQ

"One person interviewed for the story claimed that a one-year-old on Miller's property — which is allegedly an unlicensed cannabis farm — had been found with a stray bullet in their mouth." good god

Yeah anyone else see a need to a very serious search of the property???

jmho of course

Tealgrove

#Where Is Summer? #Gannon Is My Hero
Reaction score
This is not sitting well with me at the moment.

Where is this woman and her children? Where is Takota?

Seeking treatment as in hospitalized? Do we know that?

I don’t like this one little bit. If Ezra isn’t around, why stay?

Oh boy!

OrangeCash

Reaction score
Isn't Ezra wanted on a warrant in... Connecticut? Massachusetts? Somewhere - for burglarizing a house and stealing alcohol? Why isn't LE arresting Ezra?

If Police know where Ezra is, can't they go and make an arrest? I don't know how arrest warrants work in the US. Or don't we know which treatment centre Ezra is allegedly in?
I can't believe Ezra can just deny the woman and 3 children are there and Police don't search the house or property.

MOO

NYanon

Reaction score
If Police know where Ezra is, can't they go and make an arrest? I don't know how arrest warrants work in the US. Or don't we know which treatment centre Ezra is allegedly in?
I can't believe Ezra can just deny the woman and 3 children are there and Police don't search the house or property.

MOO

Not sure how all applicable laws here operate, either.

If adults (the mother -- ie., of the three young children; separately, Tokata/Gibson) are doing things willingly, there may not be any arrestable offense for EM. (Although, it is my understanding that T/G's parents have legal grounds under Tribal laws, so that situation might be different, regardless of T/G's wishes and will).

If the mother (of the three children) is violating any law in not responding to legal custody matters, I would think there might be cause to search a reasonably suspected location. Prior admission &/or proof of staying somewhere, with no known proof of leaving, might be considered reasonable. Even if she was believed to have moved out, I would think a search of recent places might lead to clues of present whereabouts.

If the children are considered unlawfully Missing, or Missing in general, I should think that that would count for something -- opening various possibilities in the search for them.

Whether or not EM has had anything to do with the mother's seeming lack of cooperation in the situation of her children's custody; whether EM does or doesn't have anything to do with the current location of any of them; whether EM is controlling; whether EM was lied to regarding the allegations of the ex being abusive, and so believed they were helping; both or neither -- that the children are Missing seems to me the most important matter.

Whether she was last living with Ghandi, Hitler, Mother Theresa, or some boring average office drone who was exactly in the middle of the good/bad spectrum, it's my opinion that conducting interviews with known associates and searches of known / justifiably believed recent residences seems very reasonable and good form.

The focus on aesthetics and genders seems to me to be losing focus on what really matters.

The children are who matter most.

All my opinion only.