Missing 8 mth pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOOOh! Could that be what the money was wired for... sold the bus ticket? Then when someone else uses the ticket, LE might think it was him and he could be going some other way. KWIM...Know what I mean?

Oooohhhh - that is a thought....go further....that's why their wanting the western union records, they didn't say they were gettng them from particular store, but from western union (im thinking a group of records/transactions is what they want to view so they can pinpoint him down)

I need a clarification - The roommate that was originaly being questioned was called back from Cali right? So was she in Cali w/ that roommate or was he shipped out after she went missing? Im confused on that part..Thanks in advance!

So he could have had his family sending money to HER instead of with his name to make people think she was still alive. Yes?
:eek: That would mean his family (or whoever) could also be charged as accessories after the fact, right?

LOL Enjoy that grilled cheese! They are YUMMY!

OK what are the possibilities of where her body could have been kept for a week?
1. garage
2. buried before burned (burned cause of the smell)

Did I see a swimming pool in the wide shot of their yard? A shed? (Wish I could remember when the neighbor said he borrowed the shovel.)

If reports are true, and vultures were in the area (are they talking about those Big Ole birds that look like grumpy old men?)

She would have to be somewhere "out in the open" where they could originally see her right? Birds operate on sight...Or do they also factor in scent? Is that part of the bazarre twist? Graphic - but did the birds "pick her and little one apart? If they are the type Im thinking of, those things were HUGE birds..I could see them being able to desecrate a body, maybe that's where the burn part comes in, they didn't make enough evidence disappear?

The roommate is Daniel...so is a he. Yes, he was shipped out after she went missing because he is the one who contacted the mother.

I hate it when news happens on the weekend and you can't get any good reporting or investigating.

And I hate it MORE when every single news station covers the same thing all day, every day, same old stuff every hour. Politics is important, but the world does not stop turning, crime still happens.

If I were a criminal I know when I'd commit my crime...election time!

Susan

IIRC Embers hubby? said that they needed the scent

How do we know it was a week until she was buried, or do we?

Yes, good memory, SS!

So maybe needed money to run and tried to kill two birds withone stone by having it wired to Maria...making it appear that it was she who was running! He had Maria's ID by then and could have had his wife pick up the $ using Maria's ID. You think?

Susan

Wife had nothing to do with this If shge did she would be in Jail

The roommate is Daniel...so is a he. Yes, he was shipped out after she went missing because he is the one who contacted the mother.

Thanks SS - I was getting confused if he was in Cali all the time - (made me wonder how she got there to lay around etc) or after the fact. Anyone know why he got shipped out all of a sudden? was it scheduled, or did they want to keep him uninformed, and out of the media light in case there was a negative outcome? Not implicating the guy AT ALL, please noone interpret it as that...Just trying to figure out, IF the MC knew something was off, how far would they go to cover it up?

They did say they expect more arrest warrents to come though. And roomate, as I understand, has been cleared. I guess it could be a friend I just keep coming back to how she didnt know. Massive amounts of blood in the home and all:eek:

IIRC Embers hubby? said that they needed the scent

How do we know it was a week until she was buried, or do we?

LE states Maria most likely died on Dec 15th. The neighbors say they saw the bonfire after Christmas. Someone found the link and posted it last night.

Thanks SS - I was getting confused if he was in Cali all the time - (made me wonder how she got there to lay around etc) or after the fact. Anyone know why he got shipped out all of a sudden? was it scheduled, or did they want to keep him uninformed, and out of the media light in case there was a negative outcome? Not implicating the guy AT ALL, please noone interpret it as that...Just trying to figure out, IF the MC knew something was off, how far would they go to cover it up?
I am saying they would go far! It makes them look bad:furious:

Wife had nothing to do with this If she did she would be in Jail
Not if she is going to turn State's Evidence after he is brought in. They won't charge her because she will be granted immunity from prosecution.

LE states Maria most likely died on Dec 15th. The neighbors say they saw the bonfire after Christmas. Someone found the link and posted it last night.
Thanks, When did the neighbor state he borrowed the shovel again. sorry mind is slipping today

If reports are true, and vultures were in the area (are they talking about those Big Ole birds that look like grumpy old men?)

She would have to be somewhere "out in the open" where they could originally see her right? Birds operate on sight...Or do they also factor in scent? Is that part of the bazarre twist? Graphic - but did the birds "pick her and little one apart? If they are the type Im thinking of, those things were HUGE birds..I could see them being able to desecrate a body, maybe that's where the burn part comes in, they didn't make enough evidence disappear?

If I had to hide a body quick to be disposed of later I'd dump it in the pool and put the cover on it. It's cold in December, would the pool be ice covered? Wouldn't the vultures still smell the rot even if they can't get to the body?
I'm voting pool. Garage at Christmastime...too risky. People hiding and snooping for presents. Attic...drippy. Basement, same as garage. Yup, POOL.

Susan

Truthfully, we don't know where she is, only that she's safe, LE knows where she is, and she's cooperating. That could mean a number of things. All of the above could be explained by being in custody.

If I had to hide a body quick to be disposed of later I'd dump it in the pool and put the cover on it. It's cold in December, would the pool be ice covered? Wouldn't the vultures still smell the rot even if they can't get to the body?
I'm voting pool. Garage at Christmastime...too risky. People hiding and snooping for presents. Attic...drippy. Basement, same as garage. Yup, POOL.

Susan
True! And I dont think the pool would be iced covered. When I was there 10 years ago it was still nice out, well better than Indy..LOL Although they did say somewhere that there was blood in the garage as well. I havent heard anything about the pool.

Thanks, When did the neighbor state he borrowed the shovel again. sorry mind is slipping today

My mind is slipping today as well. In a bit I'm going to take a nap and have nightmares about JJ's buzzards.

Let me see if I can find the shovel link. BRB.

They did say they expect more arrest warrents to come though. And roomate, as I understand, has been cleared. I guess it could be a friend I just keep coming back to how she didnt know. Massive amounts of blood in the home and all:eek:

Again Out of town. If the LE thought she was involved she would be locked up. It was the holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member